Waiting for the Negatives.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Tonight was awesome. Every player played uncharacteristically and in a good way. CHN, Napa, Holland all missed much, much tackles than they usually do. Cogger was mediocre in defence and at times shaky, but he had a great attacking impact on at least 2 of the 3 tries. DWZ was great as usual, fucking up with the Panthers degenerate fans. Napa made good metres and looked good, although he did have one or two stupid moments. Lachlan Lewis was tremendous in defense and made some good kicks. he looked in control tonight.
Thank you,a reply that was mostly positive.
You don't have an "Agenda" do you?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very agenda driven, I believe most genuine supporters care for the club and its direction, they call a spade a spade ...They have nothing to gain or no self interest,,,,the agendas and propagandas recently on the kennel very akin to bible bashers
If it’s a agenda or a opinion it’s just what they believe in. Maybe I’m naive here but anyone that takes time out of their lives to come on here and post would do so because they are passionate about the club and about the club being successful. Now that person might not agree with your thoughts on the club being successful or what to fix to be successful but that’s their prerogative.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
If it’s a agenda or a opinion it’s just what they believe in. Maybe I’m naive here but anyone that takes time out of their lives to come on here and post would do so because they are passionate about the club and about the club being successful. Now that person might not agree with your thoughts on the club being successful or what to fix to be successful but that’s their prerogative.
Unfortunately if you have a differing opinion that is a green light to be abused,have your motivations called into question,you mental competance so on and so on.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a look at the "credit to Deano" thread and the first 3 replys for an example of the negative shit that permeates this forum.
Someone puts up a positive thread and the first impulse is to tear it down.
Just like bill shorten a very unlikeable ,character, the supporters do not like the Anderson's and dean pay.....people voted with their feet....we love the club just not the people running it.
We love to win, and you are confusing the issues.
Maybe your too close to the action and like bill cannot resonate to the average dog supporter or member

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
I sure hope he feels better now. Thank you to Dean Pay and the team for making it happen...bulldoghimbo been dyin to get a chance to post something positive and really get up us supporters.

Maybe if we get another win this year, we can look forward to some more of his motivational speeches.

Really told us what for hey. Ultimate brain dead troll!
I wish all these negative fans would stop telling the world we have the worst squad in the NRL. It's so negative. Think of the coach and players.[/Q
Smartass or did you forget what thread you're in?

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Just like bill shorten a very unlikeable ,character, the supporters do not like the Anderson's and dean pay.....people voted with their feet....we love the club just not the people running it.
We love to win, and you are confusing the issues.
Maybe your too close to the action and like bill cannot resonate to the average dog supporter or member
Mate I am not employed by the Andersons,seriously I live in Wagga.
Who voted with their feet?Didn't the Andersons win the election?
I AM your average Dogs supporter,have been for 40 years and I've never know a bigger bunch of fkn crybabys than on here.
This post was meant to prove a point and I think it has done it successfully.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately if you have a differing opinion that is a green light to be abused,have your motivations called into question,you mental competance so on and so on.
I can see where you are coming from with that and things do get out of hand sometimes but from a personal point of view I have 99% of the time had a good constructive debate of a range of things around the club on here.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great win. I wish they were winning every game they played. I wish Dean Pay were the greatest coach of any coach BUT ...

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"Supporters" who wish the Dogs to lose, so the coach can go sooner (in their demented heads) are not agenda driven, just plain old fuckwits

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My post is not negative about the team,there is a difference.And kind of the,crucial,point of the post.
I don't need to explain it to you do I?
Again poor old Dean Pay gets dragged into it!
Calm down habiby. Enjoy the win.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I am not employed by the Andersons,seriously I live in Wagga.
Who voted with their feet?Didn't the Andersons win the election?
I AM your average Dogs supporter,have been for 40 years and I've never know a bigger bunch of fkn crybabys than on here.
This post was meant to prove a point and I think it has done it successfully.
I was referring to the last general election in which scomo won.
It will be no different this coming Feb at the board elections.
Word on the street, ( it's a long street) the big 2 and pay are very very unpopular.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"I wish all these negative fans would stop telling the world we have the worst squad in the NRL. It's so negative. Think of the coach and players.[/Q
Smartass or did you forget what thread you're in?"

You really are the wanker from Wagga aren't you.

That post you cross referenced was from the Dean Pay Thread where I quoted the opening sentence from the OP so yeah I knew exactly the thread I was in and replying to.

That makes you the smartass.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is no way you have the balls to say this after the last two seasons
Sleeky, I think you should put your spider suit back on and play out the back.
You have completely missed the point.

Waiting for the negatives ----- you couldn't help yourself.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
"I wish all these negative fans would stop telling the world we have the worst squad in the NRL. It's so negative. Think of the coach and players.[/Q
Smartass or did you forget what thread you're in?"

You really are the wanker from Wagga aren't you.

That post you cross referenced was from the Dean Pay Thread where I quoted the opening sentence from the OP so yeah I knew exactly the thread I was in and replying to.

That makes you the smartass.
You don't now about quotation marks or actually referring to the post you were quoting from?
Makes it look like your opinion without them.
Dumbass.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You don't now about quotation marks or actually referring to the post you were quoting from?
Makes it look like your opinion without them.
Dumbass.
Oh wow how stoopid are you. You talk in circles and make no sense and then double back on yourself.

You must be related to Trump and have modelled your logic on his.

Incoherrent dribble.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Alright guys,give us the rundown about how bad we were tonight,how clueless Pay is,how this player and that player don't deserve to wear the Blue and White.
Tell us about how lucky we were.How against a good team we'd have 60 put on us.
I wanna hear how Hoppa should be dropped,how Meaney should be playing for the reggies,how Elliot should have been drowned at birth.
Yes at times we were lucky.
All teams need some luck from time to time.
Yes we could have played better.
How many teams can claim to have played the perfect game?
Yes we had some refeering decisions go our way.
About time isn't it?

What I saw tonight was a young,under-rated,much maligned on their own forum,team play their guts out and defend and win a game most people gave them no chance of winning.
C'mon on all you nay-sayer's tell me you didn't enjoy that!!!
We are still 2nd last on the ladder.

Its persisting with reserve graders like Elliot, Holland & Meaney that have put us in this position.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Supporters" who wish the Dogs to lose, so the coach can go sooner (in their demented heads) are not agenda driven, just plain old fuckwits
So who wished the dogs to lose? Show us the posts