Waiting for the Negatives.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have a look at the "credit to Deano" thread and the first 3 replys for an example of the negative shit that permeates this forum.
Someone puts up a positive thread and the first impulse is to tear it down.
The OP in that thread claims “Pay will lead us to another premiership ‘

How do you expect anyone to take him seriously

Like seriously [emoji52]

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Like seriously [emoji52]
I wouldn’t worry too much about bulldogbimbo, seems like he just likes to talk for the sake of talking

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score

Like seriously [emoji52]
Point was mate it was a positive post from someone who will no doubt be vilified for daring to post something positive on this once great forum.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry too much about bulldogbimbo, seems like he just likes to talk for the sake of talking
I do but only coz I make more sense than you do.
p.s. nice mis-spelling of my name.Very funny.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have a look at the "credit to Deano" thread and the first 3 replys for an example of the negative shit that permeates this forum.
Someone puts up a positive thread and the first impulse is to tear it down.
Because it's a shit thread.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see the Anderson's have created many dummy accounts on here lmfaoo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why is it shit mate?
Enlighten us please.
Because it's just a certain poster pushing his narrative and making up shit. Literally no difference with Lewis' form, he's still tackling well and being shit house in attack. Same with CHN, no difference in him. The difference was us working as a collective, being disciplined in defence and playing with a little more intensity than usual.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I sure hope he feels better now. Thank you to Dean Pay and the team for making it happen...bulldoghimbo been dyin to get a chance to post something positive and really get up us supporters.

Maybe if we get another win this year, we can look forward to some more of his motivational speeches.

Really told us what for hey. Ultimate brain dead troll!

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Because it's just a certain poster pushing his narrative and making up shit. Literally no difference with Lewis' form, he's still tackling well and being shit house in attack. Same with CHN, no difference in him. The difference was us working as a collective, being disciplined in defence and playing with a little more intensity than usual.
Most people have an agenda when they post something.That's what drives them to post.
I had an agenda when I posted this.
As I'm sure everyone who replied has an agenda,including you.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most people have an agenda when they post something.That's what drives them to post.
You and your mates, are you employed by the Anderson's to post shit ahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have no agenda other than the Dogs, don't care who leads us if they're doing the job... Unlike a few others that are celebrating mediocrity and would rather follow individuals or group of individuals.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is pretty negative to be honest just enjoy the win. People will have opinions about things and this is the place to talk about it. Every member on here would have enjoyed tonight without a doubt.
Very agenda driven, I believe most genuine supporters care for the club and its direction, they call a spade a spade ...They have nothing to gain or no self interest,,,,the agendas and propagandas recently on the kennel very akin to bible bashers

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty of positives from tonight’s win, I really enjoyed the game.. good defence. Gritty an hard fought, good on our boys..!!! :grinning:

Only negative.. dean pay is still coach.!!

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tonight was awesome. Every player played uncharacteristically and in a good way. CHN, Napa, Holland all missed much, much tackles than they usually do. Cogger was mediocre in defence and at times shaky, but he had a great attacking impact on at least 2 of the 3 tries. DWZ was great as usual, fucking up with the Panthers degenerate fans. Napa made good metres and looked good, although he did have one or two stupid moments. Lachlan Lewis was tremendous in defense and made some good kicks. he looked in control tonight.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Very agenda driven, I believe most genuine supporters care for the club and its direction, they call a spade a spade ...They have nothing to gain or no self interest,,,,the agendas and propagandas recently on the kennel very akin to bible bashers
Of course it's agenda driven fool....My agenda is to stop all this negative,destructive shit that goes on here.My agenda is to see this team get back to where they belong,at the top of the NRL table.My agenda is to not see all this same old boring,repetitive crap that gets posted here week after week,to not see people wishing for the Dogs to get flogged by the Roosters like last week.I don't ever want to see so-called fans say we'd be better off forfeiting coz we won't get within 50 of the Roosters.
There!
That's my agenda.