Waiting for the Negatives.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Alright guys,give us the rundown about how bad we were tonight,how clueless Pay is,how this player and that player don't deserve to wear the Blue and White.
Tell us about how lucky we were.How against a good team we'd have 60 put on us.
I wanna hear how Hoppa should be dropped,how Meaney should be playing for the reggies,how Elliot should have been drowned at birth.
Yes at times we were lucky.
All teams need some luck from time to time.
Yes we could have played better.
How many teams can claim to have played the perfect game?
Yes we had some refeering decisions go our way.
About time isn't it?

What I saw tonight was a young,under-rated,much maligned on their own forum,team play their guts out and defend and win a game most people gave them no chance of winning.
C'mon on all you nay-sayer's tell me you didn't enjoy that!!!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is no way you have the balls to say this after the last two seasons

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is pretty negative to be honest just enjoy the win. People will have opinions about things and this is the place to talk about it. Every member on here would have enjoyed tonight without a doubt.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
This thread is pretty negative to be honest just enjoy the win. People will have opinions about things and this is the place to talk about it. Every member on here would have enjoyed tonight without a doubt.
No sadly a lot here will not enjoy it,and they will not allow others to enjoy it.
They will point out all the mistakes that were made,which there were a few,blame it all on player x,y or z and say Pay can't coach sack him.
Ironically this post was created because I am positive about the Doggies,something which is sadly lacking in here at the moment.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No sadly a lot here will not enjoy it,and they will not allow others to enjoy it.
They will point out all the mistakes that were made,which there were a few,blame it all on player x,y or z and say Pay can't coach sack him.
Ironically this post was created because I am positive about the Doggies,something which is sadly lacking in here at the moment.
Sadly there’s a number of people here who will genuinely dislike the fact that we had a great win tonight.

Purely because they can’t spend their night savaging certain individuals at our club. Imagine being that bitter with life lol.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Relax mate. We are coming 2nd last.
Thank god for the Gold Coast.
Mate I'm relaxed, my team for the last 40 years has just beaten a team we weren't supposed to beat.It's a saturday night.Having a few drinks.What's not to be relaxed about?
Or is it that my post has upset some people?
Does calling out the general negative vibe on this forum upset people that much?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn’t see one negative post after the win about how bad our team was tonight.

All we have seen is the Pay ass lickers who have no idea about league press the issue how great he is and the great things he has done for our club.

We are celebrating the win, leave it at that. You will have all week to stick your finger up Pays ass

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Sadly there’s a number of people here who will genuinely dislike the fact that we had a great win tonight.

Purely because they can’t spend their night savaging certain individuals at our club. Imagine being that bitter with life lol.
Now you're gettin it!
I rest my case.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
I didn’t see one negative post after the win about how bad our team was tonight.

All we have seen is the Pay ass kickers who have no idea about league press the issue how great he is and the great things he has done for our club.

We are celebrating the win, leave it at that. You will have all week to stick your finger up Pays ass
So you hate Pay i take it.
Don't worry,the negatives will arrive soon.It's only a matter of time.
Some of you are here now.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit mate. All dog fans love a win and hate a loss... You are confusing what we all support with differing opinions about how we operate as a club or team.

If you want to take the high ground talk about how good it is we won. The other shit can always be discussed.
(without the horseshit or anyone acting like an ass.. )

Last edited:

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Mate I'm relaxed, my team for the last 40 years has just beaten a team we weren't supposed to beat.It's a saturday night.Having a few drinks.What's not to be relaxed about?
Or is it that my post has upset some people?
Does calling out the general negative vibe on this forum upset people that much?
It was a good gutsy win. But if you really want a reply to the post, there were lot of statistic negatives in tonight’s game and the season as a whole. But just to make it quick, we are running last in almost all stats this season bar ball handling. So it’s nice to enjoy your Saturday night win, but combining our season as a whole, it’s be rubbish.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are you trying to say?
I can't try for a reaction by pushing the positive?
Should I just try the opposite?
Your words have a hint of arrogance to them, plus we play well one game and you pull out the "tell me how pay can't coach now card"

I'm as glad we won as anybody, but most of our so called "performances" this year have been beyond terrible, one good game doesn't change my opinion of pay

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaving the payin payouts aside, in all fairness I'd say that win was on the back about the team having a dig for Tolmans 200 milestone more than anything else

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
It was a good gutsy win. But if you really want a reply to the post, there were lot of statistic negatives in tonight’s game and the season as a whole. But just to make it quick, we are running last in almost all stats this season bar ball handling. So it’s nice to enjoy your Saturday night win, but combining our season as a whole, it’s be rubbish.
My point exactly mate.
We are not a great team.
We have struggled for the last 3 or 4 seasons.
We made mistakes tonight,we made mistakes last week and we will make mistakes next week.
But the point I am trying to make is cut the guys some slack,they're trying.Trying their guts out.
They may not all be legends of this club,but they're what we have.
There were a lot of positives tonight,and there were some negatives.
This thread is about how badly negative this place has become.
I used to love coming on here to see the comments.Now it's just the same character assasinations on the same players,staff and board members every week.
It's even got to the point now where people are wishing the team to get flogged.
So sorry for the thread,but if you're that precious that you can't take a bit of a dig people then that's your problem not mine.