Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't blame you for mistrusting politicians, fam. I'm not saying Albo is above political spin and bullshit, by any stretch. Just pointing out that the Voice wasn't his baby. Whether he and the yes campaign were too inflexible in their approach is another matter. A changed word here, or small concession there might have made a difference. Can't blame it all on misinformation, as much as it definitely played a role. To an extent they were victims of their own hubris.
I'm no bleeding heart liberal but FMD I do care about my fellow person. I just want the money to actually reach and help the misfortunate. But these scum sucking thieves keep rorting and lining their pockets.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm no bleeding heart liberal but FMD I do care about my fellow person. I just want the money to actually reach and help the misfortunate. But these scum sucking thieves keep rorting and lining their pockets.
Is how I suspect the vast majority of people feel brother.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Now you know how I felt reading your comments all season. I am just getting started, welcome to the off season baby!
Whatever floats your boat. My philosophy is if you're not good at something, find something you're better at ;)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I open an only fans account and offer yes votees a repent procedure?

for a modest fee of only $99 plus my out of pocket cost I will agree to crack an egg over the head of a yes voter then give them an uppercut ..

surely I will have plenty of takers, they are gullible

When they come to and make their way out, I suspect a good entrepreneur such as @Memberberries may for an extra $99 offer the yes voters a size 15 boot up the arse out the door

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I open an only fans account and offer yes votees a repent procedure?

for a modest fee of only $99 plus my out of pocket cost I will agree to crack an egg over the head of a yes voter then give them an uppercut ..

surely I will have plenty of takers, they are gullible

When they come to and make their way out, I suspect a good entrepreneur such as @Memberberries may for an extra $99 offer the yes voters a size 15 boot up the arse out the door
We don't allow prostitution on this forum. If you want to sell your arse, best to do it elsewhere.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you know how I felt reading your comments all season. I am just getting started, welcome to the off season baby!
Fuck, I forgot it's off season. I think I need to take a Kennel holiday for a few months.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After all the talk about the Voice not having enough details, Senator Price was asked about the Coalition's plan for the audit and she spent most of the interview stating how much of a waste of time the Voice was, followed by saying that they're pushing for an audit on spending with no details about how the audit would work.
The audit request by Dutton was made as an introduction to the need for an audit.. The Terms of Reference are always decided later.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it's an issue she has talked about a lot in the past. I'm not saying she doesn't care about the issue, I'm sure she does. I just think the timing reeks of grandstanding. I think it's a weird move from a party POV, because it's not really going to win over the critics. What it has done is earn her plenty of backslaps from her supporter base..... I think she's flexing her leadership credentials. The talking heads at Sky are fawning over her....maybe she is trying to position herself as future deputy PM....maybe even an eventual jump to the Liberals and full tilt at becoming PM.

Only thing I'm sure of, she's no idiot. She didn't walk into parliament yesterday entertaining any genuine notion of the motion succeeding.
No chance. Sky are playing games as games get clicks.

Will say this though - the gaffs (the Guardian reporter, the AEC near comment) mean she's good for clicks but reckon the rest of any party shes part of are looking at her and thinking, hmmm too risky.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No chance. Sky are playing games as games get clicks.

Will say this though - the gaffs (the Guardian reporter, the AEC near comment) mean she's good for clicks but reckon the rest of any party shes part of are looking at her and thinking, hmmm too risky.
That might be what they are thinking....not necessarily what she is thinking, though lol.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Senator Price's senate request - straight from Hansard.

The need for Prime Minister Albanese to support the Opposition's call for a Royal Commission into child sexual abuse in Indigenous communities, audit spending on Indigenous programs, and support practical policy ideas to improve the lives of Indigenous Australians to help Close the Gap.

But where's the details :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck, I forgot it's off season. I think I need to take a Kennel holiday for a few months.
Likewise! I’ve felt so much calmer in the off season and enjoy posting on here without having to rant at the pea heart players.

I will take a break from posting at some stage but this forum has the best and worst opinions mixed in with plenty of laughs. Even with the dreadful seasons we’ve had to endure recently the Kennel community sticks together.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already promoted a guy named "Bing AI". He had really good references and promised not to kill all humans... Whatever that means.
im happy to do a moderating shift here and there to take the load off. Maybe 2am to 5am? When all the ghouls / thieves / yes voters are lurking?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im happy to do a moderating shift here and there to take the load off. Maybe 2am to 5am? When all the ghouls / thieves / yes voters are lurking?
I think your moderating would be a lot of fun, but, unfortunately, I wouldn't get to witness it in real time - between those hours my schedule is fully booked for the foreseeable future with non-TK activities. :laughing:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
U know yourself though audits are a bit weird. Reckon every audit I've been involved with works more on personal relationships than cold hard facts unless something is horribly wrong. Few years ago I had an auditor in for a licence compliance audit and it was all ticks. 3 months later we had the real licence compliance audit with different auditor and we got hammered.

Why? Both times the outcome of the audit was defined prior to the audit on the sly.

Better governance on spending will be 20x more efficient and effective than any audit. But not as sexy as u don't have a report to circle jerk around afterwards.
Oh yeah that’s why my independent certifier in my buildings AFSS’s are so crucial to have a good relationship with. It’s all up to their discretion if they sign it off or not but if you are both friendly compromises can be made. I’ll get this resolved by then if you sign it of now. You have to build trust with them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.