Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Facts.
Mark Latham already exposed the inner city elites in 2016 during some refugee crisis.

Ironic thing about a lot of these people.
They are for the refugees but don't want refugees moving into their neighbourhood potentially fucking up real estate median pricing!
Standard elitist hypocrisy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Standard elitist hypocrisy.
It all started with trying to hold back on allowing too many oriental gentlemen on golf courses!

Now there's oriental gentlemen on nearly every major golf course!
Beautiful thing about it is you can always find quality titleist balls laying around in every patch of rough!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
white inner city elites = self hating racists!
Got it and read you loud and clear!
The same elites that voted yes would be the first ***** to call the cops if an Aboriginal stepped foot into their suburbs.
Facts.
Mark Latham already exposed the inner city elites in 2016 during some refugee crisis.

Ironic thing about a lot of these people.
They are for the refugees but don't want refugees moving into their neighbourhood potentially fucking up real estate median pricing!
Same for wind turbines, the looney left teal greenies magically turn into NIMBY's.

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When they say diversity for everyone.
What they really mean is diversity for everyone except me, unless it suits me!
So the Voice was driven by inner city elites who happen to be Aboriginal, but inner city elites also don't want Aboriginal people in their neighbourhoods.

At least you No guys are consistent in your ongoing efforts to contradict yourselves.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So the Voice was driven by inner city elites who happen to be Aboriginal, but inner city elites also don't want Aboriginal people in their neighbourhoods.

At least you No guys are consistent in your ongoing efforts to contradict yourselves.
How do you yes guys feel that some incompetent beta cuck you call the PM wasted 450m+ when that money could of gone to the Aboriginal people that need it?

This **** and his PR stunt is worse than Rudd. Both useless ***** that know they are useless ***** and just trying to make a name for themselves.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How do you yes guys feel that some incompetent beta cuck you call the PM wasted 450m+ when that money could of gone to the Aboriginal people that need it?

This **** and his PR stunt is worse than Rudd. Both useless ***** that know they are useless ***** and just trying to make a name for themselves.
It was an election promise. So if he doesn't do it gets called out for failing on election promises. As the for money, thought the latest fun story was auditing the waste of money spent on first nations because of the system. So you think the $450M is well spent if its into the same system that was in place a year ago?

Thats why they tried to change the system. It failed. Thats all there is to it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was an election promise. So if he doesn't do it gets called out for failing on election promises. As the for money, thought the latest fun story was auditing the waste of money spent on first nations because of the system. So you think the $450M is well spent if its into the same system that was in place a year ago?

Thats why they tried to change the system. It failed. Thats all there is to it.
I'm first to admit that I don't know the intricacies of the current system but FMD you'd think they can get the money to where it's needed.

I'm all for helping the needy but totally against the greedy, thieving ***** wearing suits and pretending to be working for the people.

Also, do you have to have a referendum to change a rorted system?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I feel like the Aboriginal community asked for something and he tried to deliver it.... in fact, he made an election commitment to try his best to deliver it. So I'm ok with it.

Members of the Aboriginal community asked for this. As much as you don't trust politicians, this was never Albo's baby. It was just an attempt to give Aboriginal people a bit more self determination in terms of at least allowing them to play an advisory role in the development of policies which directly affect their people. I don't think that was a bad thing, because governments dictating how these problems should be addressed clearly has not worked up to this point.

'You'd rather he waste the money on the same old programs which have been proven to not be working?

This was only a waste of money because the No side worked so hard to spoil it. if they had shown bipartisan support nd it had succeeded, it may have actually been a small step forward.

You talk of waste? Now Dutton is saying when the Libs return to government he will hold another referendum to give Aboriginal people constitutional recognition (but not a Voice). In other words, he is going to waste a similar amount of money on a watered dowen version of what Albo is trying to do, which would give Aboriginal people even less of what they asked for in the Uluru Statement from the Heart and make no difference at all in terms of guiding policy approaches.

Then you have Jacinta Price moving an "urgent motion" for a Royal Commission into child sexual abuse in Aboriginal communities the first sitting day of parliament after the referendum fails. If Senator Price actually thought it would deliver positive change and tangible outcomes, why didn't she move the motion months ago, or even last year, rather than waiting until straight after the referendum, when it had the least possible chance of gaining support? The answer is because it was just a publicity stunt designed to capitalise on the No campaign's "Nomentum" and make Labor look worse.

Jacinta Price is probably sincere about the very real problem of child abuse in remote Indigenous communities, she may even think a Royal Commission may actually do something to solve the problem, but the timing of the whole thing stinks, bro. Whether the timing was Senator price's decision, or party powerbrokers told her to sit on it, the whole thing reeks of political head games from a party that is not even remotely interested in bipartisan solutions. There is no way Senator Price moved that motion yesterday expecting it to gain support. It was all about digging the boot in while the other side were down.

At the end of the day, politicians are gonna play politics, regardless of party lines, but the Voice wasn't Albo's baby. It was something even the previous Liberal government talked about. AT the end of the day, he made a core election commitment and probably underestimated how far some would go in a bid the spoil it.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I feel like the Aboriginal community asked for something and he tried to deliver it.... in fact, he made an election commitment to try his best to deliver it. So I'm ok with it.

Members of the Aboriginal community asked for this. As much as you don't trust politicians, this was never Albo's baby. It was just an attempt to give Aboriginal people a bit more self determination in terms of at least allowing them to play an advisory role in the development of policies which directly affect their people. I don't think that was a bad thing, because governments dictating how these problems should be addressed clearly has not worked up to this point.

'You'd rather he waste the money on the same old programs which have been proven to not be working?

This was only a waste of money because the No side worked so hard to spoil it. if they had shown bipartisan support nd it had succeeded, it may have actually been a small step forward.

You talk of waste? Now Dutton is saying when the Libs return to government he will hold another referendum to give Aboriginal people constitutional recognition (but not a Voice). In other words, he is going to waste a similar amount of money on a watered dowen version of what Albo is trying to do, which would give Aboriginal people even less of what they asked for in the Uluru Statement from the Heart and make no difference at all in terms of guiding policy approaches.
I was waiting for someone to deflect to the melted potato lol but didn't he write off another referendum? You'd think he would learn from their mistake.

Basically what I'm asking is couldn't the beta cuck just bring in a new system that works or was a referendum actually necessary?

Also, unless you really are an evil ****, I can't see anyone against helping them, I really believe the no vote was against the beta cuck more than the Aboriginal people.

Politics ruin everything and cause more problems.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm first to admit that I don't know the intricacies of the current system but FMD you'd think they can get the money to where it's needed.

I'm all for helping the needy but totally against the greedy, thieving ***** wearing suits and pretending to be working for the people.

Also, do you have to have a referendum to change a rorted system?
I'm just answering your question bro. He was voted in and it was an election promise. Simple as that.

As for whether the money is spent wisely, show me anything where you can say money is efficiently spent.

Is the system rorted?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm just answering your question bro. He was voted in and it was an election promise. Simple as that.

As for whether the money is spent wisely, show me anything where you can say money is efficiently spent.

Is the system rorted?
I don't think I can show you anything my bro.

Is the system rorted? Well if it isn't rorted there are plenty of crooks rorting the system.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don't think I can show you anything my bro.

Is the system rorted? Well if it isn't rorted there are plenty of crooks rorting the system.
Not saying you cannot do things better but it's always the fallback that it's rorted.

So because of that we spend millions on further audits to find out, its not rorted. Until another pollie comes along and says it's rorted.

The circular reference of politics.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying you cannot do things better but it's always the fallback that it's rorted.

So because of that we spend millions on further audits to find out, its not rorted. Until another pollie comes along and says it's rorted.

The circular reference of politics.
I have not read all your posts but are you still banging on about the YES SHAMpaign?

The shop is closed, game over, everyone has gone home only street sweepers around. You were beaten to a pulp, pillar to post, obliterated. Your now the punch drunk at 4am talking how you woulda coulda shoulda... Here, take your 200 YES signs and your leather head.. go on, get home before the sun gets up.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How funny is this thread after the result was handed down. The YES Buffoons completely humiliated and embarrassed and dodging me? :grinning:

I have some footage of the yes buffoons immediately after the referendum result was decided... After all they said (called us bigots, racist, dinosaur dickheads) :grinning:

Last edited:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to deflect to the melted potato lol but didn't he write off another referendum? You'd think he would learn from their mistake.

Basically what I'm asking is couldn't the beta cuck just bring in a new system that works or was a referendum actually necessary?

Also, unless you really are an evil ****, I can't see anyone against helping them, I really believe the no vote was against the beta cuck more than the Aboriginal people.

Politics ruin everything and cause more problems.
Nope, he's literally saying he will hold another referendum lol. There's no other way to give them constitutional recognition.

I don't think it's really a deflection, because the No campaign talk a lot about the financial waste...which is why people are seizing on soundbites about how much money was spent on it. But the reality is, both sides will splash the cash around if they think it will gain them political leverage. At least in Labor's case, they were attempting to deliver on something Aboriginal people requested. I see that as less of a waste and less tokenistic on a referendum which wouldn't even lead to a change in policy approach.

Some people clearly are against helping them. Just read through the comments on here... there is evidence some are against it. Some probably did vote out of tribalism/ the desire to spite Albo and or his party, but if they didn't give the idea itself deep thought, I think that's a shame. I can honestly say if the Libs had initiated this referendum, as they contemplated at one point, I would have supported it. I think labor would have too.

Both sides play politics, but I think the Libs do it even more than Labor.... they won't offer bipartisan support on anything.... Labor at least supported the Libs on issues such as Ukraine and elements of their COVID response. And just look at my edited comments on Senator Price's motion yesterday. Just proves the libs are more interested in point scoring than positive solutions, so long as they are in opposition.

@Doogie I'm interested in your thoughts on Senator Price's motion yesterday.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, he's literally saying he will hold another referendum lol. There's no other way to give them constitutional recognition.

I don't think it's really a deflection, because the No campaign talk a lot about the financial waste...which is why people are seizing on soundbites about how much money was spent on it. But the reality is, both sides will splash the cash around if they think it will gain them political leverage. At least in Labor's case, they were attempting to deliver on something Aboriginal people requested. I see that as less of a waste and less tokenistic on a referendum which wouldn't even lead to a change in policy approach.

Some people clearly are against helping them. Just read through the comments on here... there is evidence some are against it. Some probably did vote out of tribalism/ the desire to spite Albo and or his party, but if they didn't give the idea itself deep thought, I think that's a shame. I can honestly say if the Libs had initiated this referendum, as they contemplated at one point, I would have supported it. I think labor would have too.

Both sides play politics, but I think the Libs do it even more than Labor.... they won't offer bipartisan support on anything.... Labor at least supported the Libs on issues such as Ukraine and elements of their COVID response. And just look at my edited comments on Senator Price's motion yesterday. Just proves the libs are more interested in point scoring than positive solutions, so long as they are in opposition.

you want bipartisan support for that big container of horseshit offered up? Australia voted Hell NO!, the shop is closed on this one for at least 30 years.

The YES people are bitter bastards. They tried to sell the Australian public a big container of horseshit, they get obliterated and slapped down and then have the nerve to ask what we will buy instead? The response should be lets keep you buffoons accountable for wasting $450m!!!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Think they are trying now to send a we care message. Is it genuine or not who knows.

Is it an issue. Yes. Is a royal commission which costs 100s of millions the right way to address community (not institutional) abuse? Probably not.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Think they are trying now to send a we care message. Is it genuine or not who knows.

Is it an issue. Yes. Is a royal commission which costs 100s of millions the right way to address community (not institutional) abuse? Probably not.
Yeah, pretty much my thoughts. But I think it's about more than just sending a we care message. I think it's also about kicking their opponents while they are down. The timing reeks of publicity stunt to me. Pretty telling they wait until straight after the referendum to raise an "urgent" motion that could have been moved a year ago. You can't convince me Senator Price or party powerbrokers went into parliament yesterday with any conviction it would succeed. They had probably teed up the indignant Sky interviews days earlier. If they were legit they could have worked with labor and said we will consider supporting the Voice, if you will commit to looking into this very real issue of abuse. You know...bipartisan solutions.

Like you, I think it's a very serious problem. But I don't see how a royal commission into a problem that is widespread throughout communities, but as you say not institutional, is going to make a positive difference. I wouldn't completely dismiss it off hand, but I'd want more info about why they want to audit these services and exactly what they think we should be looking for. Not convinced for a minute it was in good faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.