• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Just more self hating lefties forcing their propaganda on innocent white children on behalf of the second nations people.View attachment 80802
Lol. You can do better than this. Hope you read the article?

Story title is they were 'made to do it'. Per a quote from Pauline Hansen. Curriculum for 10+ years is to teach Australian - First Nations interactions from a first nations point of view. Kids could just have easily been asked to populate a megaphone to show 'your Voice'. And one of them suggested 'sorry for what we have done' - which seems to be more about history than a Voice.

Practically our entire parliament said sorry for the stolen generations - yet its a story that some kids said sorry? And it has something to do with the Voice? Lolz. Pauline Hansen :tearsofjoy:

And then we move to Part 2 where Julie, Jane and Marie (I thought there would be a Karen in there 4 sure) ring Ben Fordham to provide their stories about their late teenage kids. Julie - her kids complained about having an agenda pushed on her while trying to learn (Yep - somehow her learning was interrupted - lolz), Jane said her 17 year old son complained they mentioned the Voice once during reflective prayer and HAD to confront the deputy P about it (2xLolz) and Marie complained her kids will (i.e. hasn't actually happened) have to listen to a pollie talk about the Voice (but because he's a Yes guy it will be a catastrophe).

Wow - surprised these kids aren't in therapy already.

Interesting how the lunatic fringe are allowed their Voice but its a bad thing for first nations to have one. Gotta laugh.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The political side is an interesting. As I see it, if the No side wins, Albo and half of the world will blame racism. It will make Australia look bad on the world stage and Albo won't take any blame, other than Libs trying to put the blame on him.

If the Yes side wins, then Albo will use it to attempt to look like a hero. But if the Yes side wins and it doesn't help things, Albo will be remembered as the guy who introduced a failed policy.
Albo looks set to be rolled, and most likely exceed Rudd as the worst PM this country has ever had.
He wants to modify the constitution but can’t be bothered to read the complete 26 page detail on the Uluṟu statement.
I guess the Bunnies and Qantas are going good at least. Oh wait…….

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Albo looks set to be rolled, and most likely exceed Rudd as the worst PM this country has ever had.
He wants to modify the constitution but can’t be bothered to read the complete 26 page detail on the Uluṟu statement.
Exactly, he’s pathetic but some people still defend him haha

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Shitposting
A classic forum term for flooding a thread with worthless or annoying posts, either because you're bad at posting or because you do it on purpose to troll. The alt-right uses shitposting as a derailing tactic, kind of like a digital filibuster.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Rudd worst PM" - I would say that Gillard, Lord Tones and Turncoat were all worse than Rudd. Not sure about Albo yet

"26 page Uluru statement" - Why is everyone still pushing this myth?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"Rudd worst PM" - I would say that Gillard, Lord Tones and Turncoat were all worse than Rudd. Not sure about Albo yet

Art Vandelay's words were "complete 26 page detail on the Uluru Statement" This is factually correct, and is not the same as your version "26 Page Uluru Statement". But I'm sure you knew that!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Art Vandelay's words were "complete 26 page detail on the Uluru Statement" This is factually correct, and is not the same as your version "26 Page Uluru Statement". But I'm sure you knew that!
I don't think "detail" is correct either as it suggests that the other 25 pages are details about the statement. They're not really. Some are, but most is just meeting minutes and other pointless stuff.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think "detail" is correct either as it suggests that the other 25 pages are details about the statement. They're not really. Some are, but most is just meeting minutes and other pointless stuff.
I'm fine with the claim that it is a one page statement. The people who put it out are the ultimate judges of what it is they are introducing into the public arena. But it is possible to be factually correct while still aiming to mislead. The other pages matter because they give us an insight into what at least some of the members of the Uluru group are really thinking about next steps, such as a treaty, reparations, and a so-called truthtelling. These "meeting minutes and other pointless stuff" also show us what they really think about white Australians. No wonder Albanese wants to bury it and pretend that it doesn't exist.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm fine with the claim that it is a one page statement. The people who put it out are the ultimate judges of what it is they are introducing into the public arena. But it is possible to be factually correct while still aiming to mislead. The other pages matter because they give us an insight into what at least some of the members of the Uluru group are really thinking about next steps, such as a treaty, reparations, and a so-called truthtelling. These "meeting minutes and other pointless stuff" also show us what they really think about white Australians. No wonder Albanese wants to bury it and pretend that it doesn't exist.
True, but it's all pointless as it's not part of the statement. Even if they said, "Let's kill all white people" and all agreed on it, it would still be pointless as it's not part of the statement as has nothing to do with what is actually put out, and it has nothing to do with the Voice.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fair play in relation to both Gillard & Turnbull, both were bad. I still stand by my statement for Rudd.
In regards to the Uluṟu statement, the main points are - Voice, Treaty and Truth.
Any mention of Treaty, will at some point go down the path of talk for reparations. That you can’t deny.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fair play in relation to both Gillard & Turnbull, both were bad. I still stand by my statement for Rudd.
In regards to the Uluṟu statement, the main points are - Voice, Treaty and Truth.
Any mention of Treaty, will at some point go down the path of talk for reparations. That you can’t deny.
Finally one of you actually have a decent and valid point.

To me, progression to the treaty and what that means is a risk. It could be something pretty harmless, it could be a game changer. Its also a can that is down the road at the moment. As for talk of reparations, yeah, there could be talk and it could all be talk. It could also be real. Who knows?

But if we go down the slippery slope of what ifs, then its also possible that a govt just signs a treaty anyways without the Voice or a change in the constitution. Albo could do that tomorrow Hannibal (god help us all) could do that in 3 odd years. And the next govt could just come in and wipe the treaty too.

So a treaty and what that means is not necessarily a condition of the Voice but yes, fully accept what you are saying is possible.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD is the ranga still around?
I take offence at the term ranga and it’s connotations as I am..or was :cry:.. a red head..

We have been abused for far to long..Fk you haters..just jealous of our majestic shiny gleam as the sun highlights it’s golden texture!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I take offence at the term ranga and it’s connotations as I am..or was :cry:.. a red head..

We have been abused for far to long..Fk you haters..just jealous of our majestic shiny gleam as the sun highlights it’s golden texture!
I just like saying ranga lol

I have 2 nieces who are rangas, Lebo rangas just doesn't sound right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.