Opinion V'Landys has to go!!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Until we work out how to adapt to the 6 again we have no chance. We don't have the players to make up for poor possession and then we are worn out. At least with a penalty you know what its for the 6 again who knows. For sure if u add up the 6 again and penalties against us each week you will see we are being smashed

Last edited:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only thing I hate about these new rules is it creates even more results influenced by refs - it was penalties now it’s teams with the most 6 agains.
That's correct. The 6 again does my head in.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too right. They should make it NFL where the umpire explains to the fans the reason and maybe for the broadcast have the reason as a caption. Better still ditch the 6 again altogether.
* make it like NFL

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well I guess if you love a block play on repeat and no involvement from backs or halves you would find it entertaining
I think we used to find close games more exciting. Most games these days are over at halftime. Who wants to spend their hard earned money to see their side defeated already at halftime. V'landys might think the new rules are entertaining but maybe he will change his mind as he sees the crowd figures dwindle more & more each year.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only thing I hate about these new rules is it creates even more results influenced by refs - it was penalties now it’s teams with the most 6 agains.
Yes that is why there is not as many penalties anymore. Teams are getting smashed by the 6 agains instead. At least with penalties you can watch a replay & make an assessment on it.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly. At least with penalties you were able to reset your line and they at least attempted to explain what it was for.

The idea of 6 agains is good, to prevent wrestling/purposeful penalties being given away, it has made the game better to an extent, however its obvious its lopsided.

For example against the eels today, tigers could not buy a 6 again.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In one area the 6 again has fvcked up is the defence being offside in the PTB. Under the old way the game was played if you had stragglers getting back onside, if they didn't involve themselves in the play the ref ignored it and played on. Now with the new system it's an automatic 6 again. No wonder some teams tire so quickly and it's all over at the 20 or 30 minute mark. If V'landys wants Rugba Leeg that's fine but leave Rugby League the fvck alone.