Vegans cause chaos in Australia's capital cities

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently the cops are a bunch of pussies and won't charge them with break and enter, which is exactly what they did.
They’re not anti abortionists or anti gay protestors so it’s all good lol. No hate or dumbcuntary here. Just extremely smart and strong gays and women

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently the cops are a bunch of pussies and won't charge them with break and enter, which is exactly what they did.
Trespass and B&E offences come with sweet F A penalties (most would get Section 10 non convictions, or at most probably a days community service). Breaching biosecurity and privacy laws will have them in prison though.

"The biggest threat is to biosecurity - these people going onto property either deliberately or indeliberately take on diseases, plant matter on their shoes or any other contaminants - we could see the destruction of some of our agricultural industries."

Some farmers / abattoirs will need to destroy all meat stock on the days these morons invaded due to potential contamination fears. So not only have animals been killed for meat consumption, but now these single digit IQ fucktards have resulted in MORE animals dieing, because meat is having to be destroyed.

Real smart ones they are.

Does anyone know how your steak is made? I think it's about time we all found out.
Yep ... when a mummy cow and a daddy cow love each other very much, they have intercourse and give birth to a baby steak. Within a year odd that baby steak is ready for consumption.

The one I had tonight was frigging delicious.

These clowns don't acknowledge that animals had it FAR worse before modern technology gave us the stun gun.

It's called the food chain and humans are at the top of it, so anything below us, is fair game.

Fuck that, 1 shot then butcher them. You can sell them as grass fed steaks lol
Actually feed them to the pigs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well I don't know for sure , I'm assuming so. I've checked facebook and there's no reports about it
Most of them probably do.....but if they are forced to do slave labour, they aren't exactly enjoying any quality of life....they are forced to work in atrocious conditions and their bodies and immune systems would be run down, making them more susceptible to all sorts of diseases. The world is an ugly place.....but that's not a criticism of you for being passionate about this issue, by any means....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you vegan? Or just for promoting awareness about ugliness of the factory farming industry?
You've got it! I'm not vegan even though my posts make me sound like I could've well been one of the protesters terrorising Victorian cafes the other day.
I am ,however, the mum of a little girl who at 4 refused to eat any animal ever again after being told ,by her uncle , that she was chomping down on a baby cow one Sunday afternoon lunch down at my parents house.. My reaction at first was to reverse her way of thinking as it was radical but she has stuck to her guns and hasn't eaten any animal ever again since that day ...and that was over 10 years ago ..as a supportive person I cooked without meat for her and it slowly crept into how we all eat.. We barely ever eat meat because of it...its unnecessary to eat meat I think it's indulgent and watching intelligent animals die for the sake of a piece of steak is incongruent to how I feel as a empathetic person.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep ... when a mummy cow and a daddy cow love each other very much, they have intercourse and give birth to a baby steak. Within a year odd that baby steak is ready for consumption.

The one I had tonight was frigging delicious.

These clowns don't acknowledge that animals had it FAR worse before modern technology gave us the stun gun.

It's called the food chain and humans are at the top of it, so anything below us, is fair game.

If you think cows are being killed humanely then you're being ignorant considering all the evidence there is to the contrary. That's the reason these terrorists are trying to shake things up because .. It's a huge cover up
but the truth needs to be exposed

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You've got it! I'm not vegan even though my posts make me sound like I could've well been one of the protesters terrorising Victorian cafes the other day.
I am ,however, the mum of a little girl who at 4 refused to eat any animal ever again after being told ,by her uncle , that she was chomping down on a baby cow one Sunday afternoon lunch down at my parents house.. My reaction at first was to reverse her way of thinking as it was radical but she has stuck to her guns and hasn't eaten any animal ever again since that day ...and that was over 10 years ago ..as a supportive person I cooked without meat for her and it slowly crept into how we all eat.. We barely ever eat meat because of it...its unnecessary to eat meat I think it's indulgent and watching intelligent animals die for the sake of a piece of steak is incongruent to how I feel as a empathetic person.
Good on you....I sometimes think I should at very least cut down my meat consumption.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on you....I sometimes think I should at very least cut down my meat consumption.
Yes that's how I think too it's probably futile in the scheme of things but it helps alleviate the guilt! It's actually a huge dilemma because meat tastes so good and once you've had a taste of blood it's hard to go back.. So the alternative is to not introduce it at all . I can actually visualise future generation reading history books and going OMG people actually ate animals ewwww

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you think cows are being killed humanely then you're being ignorant considering all the evidence there is to the contrary. That's the reason these terrorists are trying to shake things up because .. It's a huge cover up
but the truth needs to be exposed
At least you are calling them what they are, terrorists.

Any piece of shit that forces their views on everyone else is a terrorist, especially when the break and enter.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you think cows are being killed humanely then you're being ignorant considering all the evidence there is to the contrary. That's the reason these terrorists are trying to shake things up because .. It's a huge cover up but the truth needs to be exposed
Evidence that they WANT you to see, most of which is footage from overseas abattoirs or 20 years old and recycled footage.

The truth is that animals HAVE TO, BY LAW, be stunned humanely by law. The only exception is kosher/halal meat of which only about 10 abattoirs in Australia are allowed to process meat by kosher/halal practices. That involves slitting the throats THEN stunning them.

Animals can't be shot or killed any other way as it fucks up and damages the meat and cuts (which is the last thing you want as a primary producer).

I know someone that owns a small butchery.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol.. They're vegetables they don't have quality of life

.....what kills me is you got an 'agree' for it
I agreed because I want you to go back to eating your carrot and leave the meat alone ...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Next vegan I meet, I’m going to fucken slap with a brisket.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Evidence that they WANT you to see, most of which is footage from overseas abattoirs or 20 years old and recycled footage.

The truth is that animals HAVE TO, BY LAW, be stunned humanely by law. The only exception is kosher/halal meat of which only about 10 abattoirs in Australia are allowed to process meat by kosher/halal practices. That involves slitting the throats THEN stunning them.

Animals can't be shot or killed any other way as it fucks up and damages the meat and cuts (which is the last thing you want as a primary producer).

I know someone that owns a small butchery.
Exactly this lol. People forget the facts in these situations. One of the biggest facts it is against the law to treat animals cruel before death and when/if caught out are dealt with by the law. It’s not as rampant as national lefty geographic and leftflix claim it to be, especially here in the west and Australia. But these shows get the reaction they want, emotionally unstable people protesting rights for animals by violating rights of mankind.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re not vegan, but you’re female. Sort of the same thing tbh.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly this lol. People forget the facts in these situations. One of the biggest facts it is against the law to treat animals cruel before death and when/if caught out are dealt with by the law. It’s not as rampant as national lefty geographic and leftflix claim it to be, especially here in the west and Australia. But these shows get the reaction they want, emotionally unstable people protesting rights for animals by violating rights of mankind.
Unless you're a halal or kosher abbatoir

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on the situation. It's illegal to torture animals but it's not illegal to lock them up in small cages, put them in overpopulated areas where they end up getting trampled to death, transport them in horrible conditions, it's even not illegal to remove the beak of a living chicken.

Most places treat animals well. Unfortunately our laws do allow for some torture of animals including poor live export practices.

This is what they should be boycotting more than anything.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, I died at "leftflix".