News US policing Controversy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The title of this thread suggests an agenda.
I'm glad you made this thread,
The more exposure these scub bags get the better.
The more the small minority of scum bag cops are weeded out the better.

Needs to be some balance though.
The overwhelming majority of the massive American police force who do great things on a daily basis and put their lives at risk everyday don't deserve to be tarnished with the same brush as the very small minority of scum bags.

And it's my opinion those majority of decent police don't deserve constant threads and titles like that all over the world on many platforms.

I guess I'm trying to balance out this out of controll agenda that some people have.

I'm not attacking you, I know you mean well and are well intentioned.

As is the case with most left leaning individuals.
You're carrying on about Agenda as well?

The thread id just about this incident with this lady.

It goes without saying all cops arent like that.. I think you might be being a bit defensive. Its inherently obvious that all society relies on cops to keep law and order.

I have made my views clear about that in the Floyd thread.

People can condemn inappropriate policing without saying or implying all cops are bad.

Mate you cant sensor news and turn a blind eye to bad police, politicians, priests, Kennel posters :grinning: bc you dont want to offend good police.

Good police should want these rogues ones, or ones who have lost control of their humanity, with their power, weeded out.

The title of the thread was just a simple statement reflecting what USA is going through atm with them questioning police powers, defunding police and all that hallabaloo they are going thru over there.

Thats all it was.
If people were offended, put up a link the counterbalance bad policing.

I cant believe a few got so upset about exposing the treatment of this lady.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Here we go again. Don’t bring my family into this, what are u on about. You liked my post, now this rubbish
Liked it to let you know I saw your post.

Start thinking about the real people that you are talking to then.

Its only a bulldog site. Nothing more. Its not fight club.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liked it to let you know I saw your post.

Start thinking about the real people that you are talking to then.

Its only a bulldog site. Nothing more. Its not fight club.
Hey guy,

We need to let it go.
Lets just pretend this is the the Potsdam Agreement. Let's move on a help rebuild.

Like and reply.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're carrying on about Agenda as well?

The thread id just about this incident with this lady.

It goes without saying all cops arent like that.. I think you might be being a bit defensive. Its inherently obvious that all society relies on cops to keep law and order.

I have made my views clear about that in the Floyd thread.

People can condemn inappropriate policing without saying or implying all cops are bad.

Mate you cant sensor news and turn a blind eye to bad police, politicians, priests, Kennel posters :grinning: bc you dont want to offend good police.

Good police should want these rogues ones, or ones who have lost control of their humanity, with their power weeded out.

The title of the thread was just a simple statement reflecting what USA is going through atm with them questioning police powers, defunding police and all that hallabaloo they are going thru over there.

Thats all it was.
If people were offended, put up a link the counterbalance bad policing.

I cant believe a few got so upset about exposing the treatment of this lady.
True, I won't hide from the fact I get defensive about misleading propaganda.
And I do agree, exposing these dickhead cops it essential.

Your title triggered me cause it can be read as though there is an agenda against the cops.

I'll never defend the dickhead cops.
But I do strongly believe that over 90% of cops risk their lives daily to protect us all.

If I were a cop, I'd be insulted by that title.

That's my only objection.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey guy,

We need to let it go.
Lets just pretend this is the the Potsdam Agreement. Let's move on a help rebuild.

Like and reply.
Yes happy to let go. Always have and never hold grudges.

Said all along I just want to enjoy the comraderie of talking to other Bulldog supporters.

There's a Lounge section.

Lots of people put up frivolous threads, threads with subjects close to their hearts, great threads, topical threads, dumb threads....unless people say insulting or trolling things, everyone such feel welcome to contribute.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Reading this is a little bit confronting. I'm sorry that you have had to collect screenshots because of this. The forum is here for our love of the game. Yes the laughs are great also and a stir but no one male or female should be made to feel this way.
Our society needs to put a end to this. Physical and mental abuse should not be tolerated even on a forum.

I am not one to be serious most of the times but this is something that is a weak spot for me so I am calling it out.

My father always told me watch how men treat other women in public and you can be sure that's how they treat their mothers and wives at home.

I stopped posting because dinkum was always at Nasheed for just having his opinion and its just not fair. It needs to stop.

Once he returns I will leave again but until that time I will end the fourm .

Like and reply.
Exactly right. If people want to attack (within reason) eachother because of their views on a particular topic, politics, cops etc. I don't care. I'm not here to make sure we're all holding hands with rainbows and such. When it starts to move into cyber bullying territory it's crossing the line and won't be tolerated. Anybody who wants to discuss this further shoot me a PM and let's talk because I'm done letting this shit fly and continue on. It ends now on public threads.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
True, I won't hide from the fact I get defensive about misleading propaganda.
And I do agree, exposing these dickhead cops it essential.

Your title triggered me cause it can be read as though there is an agenda against the cops.

I'll never defend the dickhead cops.
But I do strongly believe that over 90% of cops risk their lives daily to protect us all.

If I were a cop, I'd be insulted by that title.

That's my only objection.
Ok well I apologise.
You explained to me how it could be insulting. I honestly couldnt see it myself tho and thought some were being overly defensive.

I naturally felt in my head it was just posing a topical question about their societal problem with policing the US is having atm.....posing the question...no wonder they are having these problems when young men in police uniform can cuff a 73 year old, hog tie her. Pop her shoulder. Bloody her nose and break a bone in her wrist and leave her in a cell handcuffed behind her back for 6? hours with a dislocated shoulder.

Then all the prime officers involved fist pumped and laughed and said he presses and pressed and heard it pop. That is unconscionable cruelty on a unarmed senior citizen.

I was heartbroken that several police could act like that.

What has society degenerated into ....and then I got my first laughing react on the thread and accused of having an agenda after that and then the pile on.

That was my agenda. Just concern for the lady and concern for uncaring arrogant young men and women who could even 10% think about treating an elder like that, let alone do it and then take callous pleasure and fist pumping laughter.

I was shocked and upset abd would never assume cops would behave like that.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok well I apologise.
You explained to me how it could be insulting. I honestly couldnt see it myself tho and thought some were being overly defensive.

I naturally felt in my head it was just posing a topical question about their societal problem with policing the US is having atm.....posing the question...no wonder they are having these problems when young men in police uniform can cuff a 73 year old, hog tie her. Pop her shoulder. Bloody her nose and break a bone in her wrist and leave her in a cell handcuffed behind her back for 6? hours with a dislocated shoulder.

Then all the prime officers involved fist pumped and laughed and said he presses and pressed and heard it pop. That is unconscionable cruelty on a unarmed senior citizen.

I was heartbroken that several police could act like that.

What has society degenerated into ....and then I got my first laughing react on the thread and accused of having an agenda after that and then the pile on.

That was my agenda. Just concern for the lady and concern for uncaring arrogant young men and women who could even 10% think about treating an elder like that, let alone do it and then take callous pleasure and fist pumping laughter.

I was shocked and upset abd would never assume cops would behave like that.
I know, it's a horrific set of events.
It's really hard to believe people like that walk amongst us, let alone the police.
Calling em out, and exposing them is exactly what's needed.

It's really very bad what they did

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meh, there’s genocide happening in other parts of the world.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know, it's a horrific set of events.
It's really hard to believe people like that walk amongst us, let alone the police.
Calling em out, and exposing them is exactly what's needed.

It's really very bad what they did
They wouldnt do it their dog Roo.

I only meant to highlight this. The cops over there must need better training or something.

She stole $18 of goods they got back at the store.
Has dementia but they should have assessed that.
Immediately got a 48kg elderly woman to the ground. Cuffed her with arms high up her back. Anyone knows how britle bones are at that age. Hog tied her legs. Frog marched hee into the cells. Secured the cuffs to the bench and left her there when he knew he had popped her shoulder and dislocated it.

Does he have a grandmother. Does the female officer have a grandmother.

It's just so confronting.

Yes I know theres chechnyans and Iran and Covid and India and Brazil but theres also best watches, and Pepe, fav tv shows and Boxing etc etc and all kinds of threads. I didnt think a thread about this would turn into such a controversial issue for all these reasons.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should we not be allowed to discuss such trivial topics compared to genocide such as Rugby League then?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They wouldnt do it their dog Roo.

I only meant to highlight this. The cops over there must need better training or something.

She stole $18 of goods they got back at the store.
Has dementia but they should have assessed that.
Immediately got a 48kg elderly woman to the ground. Cuffed her with arms high up her back. Anyone knows how britle bones are at that age. Hog tied her legs. Frog marched hee into the cells. Secured the cuffs to the bench and left her there when he knew he had popped her shoulder and dislocated it.

Does he have a grandmother. Does the female officer have a grandmother.

It's just so confronting.

Yes I know theres chechnyans and Iran and Covid and India and Brazil but theres also best watches, and Pepe, fav tv shows and Boxing etc etc and all kinds of threads. I didnt think a thread about this would turn into such a controversial issue for all these reasons.
The thread is a valid one.
Don't second guess that.
I made my point about the title,
The bigger picture is the actual story as you pointed out.
Appealing actions, by those cops.
They won't escape punishment.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't second guess that.
I knew we could talk it out and work it through.

I'll change the title if I can now that you pointed out it can be taken another way.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should we not be allowed to discuss such trivial topics compared to genocide such as Rugby League then?
I'd say at the same time it's also valid to say there are other things we can also discuss which perhaps deserve more attention? A discussion is a discussion so if people want to compare what's going on in the US and say there's perhaps more meaningful things to focus on .. then why not I say?

In some ways it adds to the debate. And ... yes ... we could also create a thread about genocide also ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess though it's easier to relate to cops killing or what have you as it's closer to home. Easier to understand. Easier to relate to.

Genocide .... everyone knows what's going on in Lybia or waht have you but ...

Don't think people don't care about such things, but at the same time how do you relate to it? It's hard for the general public mate which is why people focus on the US cops or whatever. In a way, it makes us all feel a little bit better as sick as that sounds, because we don't have to experience such things.

Genocide is too much I guess for people to process? I'm with you though to be clear.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the new meaningful threads on genocide and other deservng, important topics that some members here have suggested.

I assume they will be posting them soon and then we can analyse and discuss their concerns equally as well as this thread topic.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't second guess that.
Agree about the title. It was made to insinuate there is a problem with all of policing in the US, and the OP knows this. Textbook clickbait.
The title of this thread couple have been a million other things while still bringing light to the actual event.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agree about the title. It was made to insinuate there is a problem with all of policing in the US, and the OP knows this. Textbook clickbait.
The title of this thread couple have been a million other things while still bringing light to the actual event.
Do not presume to tell others I knew the title of the thread alluded to criticising all policing in USA.

In my post to Roo I did acknowledge I was surprised that some thought that and that it was not my intention...and I apologised...it was all about the actions by police towards this lady and if policing like this can happen in USA then it is no wonder they are having all this controversy (and questioning about police training and de-funding that USA is going through at the moment).

Very topical and a worthwhile issue to bring to TK seeing as several threads are here on US and generating lots of interest.

The only ones who were triggered by the thread seem to be the left hating conservatives who hate to have any sensible examination of social issues, or else others using the thread as a way of a personal attack on me who they blame for all the lefty things gone wrong in the world.

Your past posts on here aren't exactly exemplary themselves.