Ladder Champion
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
why do we always care about the US matters.

Why does no one link about chechnyan police making someone disappear or something or Iranian police etc
Put your link up Nasheed so we can observe and discuss your issues.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Why does no one link about chechnyan police making someone disappear or something or Iranian police etc
It’s a great point. Imagine the American opposition leader being poisoned, then imprisoned for no reason. Bigger issues in the world than what’s happening there

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

How do you video tape somone when they have dissapeared? If you have links please shate.
American Cops are dumb and easily targeted

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s a great point. Imagine the American opposition leader being poisoned, then imprisoned for no reason. Bigger issues in the world than what’s happening there
Create a thread to cover your concerns.

American cops, Floyd, politics, BLM, Murika are discussed daily on TK and policing a major topic of contention on here and this vid adds context to all these threads.

Old lady treated like this not important enough for you?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Create a thread to cover your concerns.

American cops, Floyd, politics, BLM, Murika are discussed daily on TK and policing a major topic of contention on here and this vid adds context to all these threads.

Old lady treated like this not important enough for you?
I do find it funny how everyone thinks they know what’s right for America though. Yet no other countries. All good just an observation

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do find it funny how everyone thinks they know what’s right for America though. Yet no other countries. All good just an observation
this also was news some time ago? I was going to ask why we're discussing this now? I mean, discussion is great just wondering if Aussies are a bit slow with such things or?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this also was news some time ago? I was going to ask why we're discussing this now? I mean, discussion is great just wondering if Aussies are a bit slow with such things or?
Because it's only been on the news the past day or so in Aus.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Personally I hadn’t seen this before. It’s just another cheap shot though, to suit an agenda.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Because nobody tries to claim Chechnya or Iran’s systems should be emulated by us.