News US policing Controversy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Think the fact she's a woman is irrelevant personally. If you decided that someone was being ganged up on and bullied then fair enough. Putting them in the bin. Fair enough. As long as you're consistent with it.

Surprised I wasn't put in the bin too tho as I had a crack but maybe my good looks and charm has worked in my favour once again
It's a pattern. As I said, shit stirring is fine. We all pick on each other. Everyone does it. But they have been harassing her for months and were warned to stop. They have a system of all teaming up on her and harassing her even when she begs them to stop. That's unacceptable.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw, that name wasn't just random letters. It's an, actual Welsh town. It's the town Taron Egerton is from

Amatuers:

The one in Little Britain that Daffyd claims to be the only gay in, is also a real place. They must get some interesting tourists.

A mate of mine is Welsh and there is a real resurgence of their language in the current generalisation. I see some of the conversations he has with his mates on Facebook and sometimes i think they are seriously just making shit up.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of control law enforcement.

This is confronting if you have any human decency. Several Colorado police don't. Just wicked.

Absolutely disgusting.
But there will be no rally or movements cause she is not black.

Oh the racist anti white world we live in.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting.
But there will be no rally or movements cause she is not black.

Oh the racist anti white world we live in.
Actually Roo there was a peaceful banner waving rally yesterday and now the FBI have gotten involved ;)

This has gone all around the World and the city is in crisis management mode.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
why do we always care about the US matters.

Why does no one link about chechnyan police making someone disappear or something or Iranian police etc
Good question
I suspect no one cares, but it's a great way for those inclined to do so, to run with their fuck white people narrative and poor black people agenda.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Scum dogs
Absolutely.
There is no doubt within the huge police force in America that there are some small minority of scum bags.

They are killing the reputation of the fine upstanding majority of American police officers doing their best and putting their lives at risk everyday to try and keep people in America safe.

I shudder to think how low American community could get without their great work.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy Tassie says....

"I saw her doing the same things that annoyed me before so I said something".

Keep in mind this is a thread about police brutality and heavy handed treatment of a 73 year old woman BUT a few toxic guys decide I am attacking ALL police, ...its about MY AGENDA...they didnt know she was 73. Its boring. I have no right to post threads and various other bs.

Oh no only a few decent posters come on to offer their insight that it is shocking treatment from police.

The rest come on to pile on to me for posting it.

Get a grip all of you that think its anything other than all about the dementia lady.

It bloody says a lot about those who chose to look at it as about me.
The title of this thread suggests an agenda.
I'm glad you made this thread,
The more exposure these scub bags get the better.
The more the small minority of scum bag cops are weeded out the better.

Needs to be some balance though.
The overwhelming majority of the massive American police force who do great things on a daily basis and put their lives at risk everyday don't deserve to be tarnished with the same brush as the very small minority of scum bags.

And it's my opinion those majority of decent police don't deserve constant threads and titles like that all over the world on many platforms.

I guess I'm trying to balance out this out of controll agenda that some people have.

I'm not attacking you, I know you mean well and are well intentioned.

As is the case with most left leaning individuals.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T

Well stick to facts.
You are displaying all the lying traits the others do.

You are so ill informed you replied to a Nasheed post as tho it was me and abused me for what he said.
Thats why I asked for an apology

Hey guy,

Who abused Naseed? Nasheed can't be touched. He has got the green card from the boys in the area and Big Kash to do what he does.

He is the new John Ibrahim of TK. TELFON NASH.

like and reply.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I'm gonna clean up the thread now so people who actually wish to discuss something related don't have to read all the crap again like I will. Thanks, let's end it here and keep thread on topic
Id rather it stay if thats ok

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh FFS. Get over it Wendy. Seriously.

I'm casting aspersions on your character? Fucking hell.
If you are going to throw up these things about me then kindly answer when I ask you to explain.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Id rather it stay if thats ok
I understand why you might. But they aren't hard deleted and will always be available to see if required by us, but I must remove them because it's 130+ posts that discourage the rest of the board to join the thread. Simply locking and deleting the thread doesn't seem appropriate because there's nothing wrong with the thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I understand why you might. But they aren't hard deleted and will always be available to see if required by us, but I must remove them because it's 130+ posts that discourage the rest of the board to join the thread. Simply locking and deleting the thread doesn't seem appropriate because there's nothing wrong with the thread
It seems it triggers too many guys on here to talk about that particular incident so it has been blown up as a topic of intelligent discussion anyway.

But Roo wants to have a bit of a chin wag about it.

You prob dont need to do anything. Anyone who was interested enough vented about my so called agenda and the others watched and expressed their concern.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It seems it triggers too many guys on here to talk about that particular incident so it has been blown up as a topic of intelligent discussion anyway.

But Roo wants to have a bit of a chin wag about it.

You prob dont need to do anything. Anyone who was interested enough vented about my so called agenda and the others watched and expressed their concern.
Triggers to many gals