Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This one is very simple. #1 disclaimer, no idea if he's a lab or a lib and #2, I'm in this situation many times myself so I recognise immediately whats going on.

I do this in work teams meetings all the time. He's obviously getting off on the journo and he's rolling out a toss while being interviewed. You overcompensate on the facial expression and are very conscious to make sure the hand motion stays with the hand, doesn't roll all the way up to the shoulder.

I'd vote for this man. He's obviously compassionate in not wanting to make her uncomfortable and diligent in taking care of his own needs in a time efficient manner.

Dare I say - this man is PM material.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This one is very simple. #1 disclaimer, no idea if he's a lab or a lib and #2, I'm in this situation many times myself so I recognise immediately whats going on.

I do this in work teams meetings all the time. He's obviously getting off on the journo and he's rolling out a toss while being interviewed. You overcompensate on the facial expression and are very conscious to make sure the hand motion stays with the hand, doesn't roll all the way up to the shoulder.

I'd vote for this man. He's obviously compassionate in not wanting to make her uncomfortable and diligent in taking care of his own needs in a time efficient manner.

Dare I say - this man is PM material.
Seems to have stepped up in class. Likes a heavy track.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Seems to have stepped up in class. Likes a heavy track.
Maybe. I know in my case its simple, do I think you'd look really sexy with a pirate eye. That gets me pumping. Could be something similar.

Yes, I spend way too much time on urban dictionary....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe. I know in my case its simple, do I think you'd look really sexy with a pirate eye. That gets me pumping. Could be something similar.

Yes, I spend way too much time on urban dictionary....
You taught Alan Pease all he knows about body language ;)

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You taught Alan Pease all he knows about body language ;)
True story - met good ole AP back in the early 90's - back when I was in my Doogie sex god prime. Was at a lunch in Avalon and Al and his newly minted wife Barb was there. She was sitting near me and the looks she was throwing, man, sort of kept thinking for the wife of a body language guy you're asking for trouble. Played it cool coz tbh, there was a bit too much surgery going on.

Would otherwise have had a crack though. He was a serious dickhead.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is worse lol

Albo can't remember job figures.
Or
Morrison who today thinks he is back in Question Time Mr Speaker x 3 times lol
I think this shows the difference between ScoMo and Albo. ScoMo makes a mistake and he instantly turns it into a joke everyone is part of. The whole crowd laughs along with him. Albo makes a mistake he immediately fumbles and sounds confused.

It's basic charisma tactics that Albo needs to learn.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Albo to win and Sky news viewers to meltdown

Morrison campaign has been comedy gold, it's just one gaffe after another

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Sky News Leaders Debate will be a melt down for Albo.

What a disastrous decision to let them control the debate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.