Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah right. What about the "Mediscare" that Labor invented.
How about representing the super profits tax on mining as the super tax (which people were convinced they'd be paying.

Last election I knew about 5 people concerned that the Franking credits changes would lose them money and they didn't even own shares.

And living in the country area I'm in, I even heard some bullshit ads claiming that Labor were going to take away people's right to farm.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The biggest worry in the upcoming election is the possibility that this quartet of people could
be running the country. Albanese, Marles, Chambers and Bowen. That is scary in the extreme.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The biggest worry in the upcoming election is the possibility that this quartet of people could
be running the country. Albanese, Marles, Chambers and Bowen. That is scary in the extreme.
It’s very worrying.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably looking like they couldn't be any worse than Morrison, Dutton, Joyce or Michaelia Cash, Angus Taylor, Ann Rushton, Alan Tudge, Linda Reynolds, Stuart Robert.
The missing Aged Care cricket guy.
The missing Defence Industry woman who got demoted from Environment after missing the bush fires.
The missing Veterans Affairs Minister.

50/50 each way bet :grinning: Slim pickings all round.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, I dont think the Australian public are that stupid..The fact the Bowan is still even part of Labors plans will stop them from gaining power.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can any Labor supporters answer anything without deflecting to the libs? It’s chronic opposition syndrome & you sound exactly like Albo

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you seen today's own goal? Somebody just dumped Barnababy into it.

Yep. The excuses and deflections are quite pathetic.

Been found wanting over numerous items and just BS excuses over and over again.

Sure Barnaby, you've known him for years and called him a hypocrite and liar but it's only within the past year that you've actually found out who he really is and now apologise for your judgement on his character beforehand.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Border back flip a worry.

worry ???
Disgusting better word .
When virus was more lethal and little or no vaccine they were smashing Wa , now due to election the backflip .
Fuckers politicking covid can get fucked

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know its a state issue.

But whatever party backs the legalisation of cannabis. I'll vote for.

The rest of the policies are just frauds

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
worry ???
Disgusting better word .
When virus was more lethal and little or no vaccine they were smashing Wa , now due to election the backflip .
Fuckers politicking covid can get fucked
No wonder there is a credibility/integrity/trust deficit with our politics in Australia.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know its a state issue.

But whatever party backs the legalisation of cannabis. I'll vote for.

The rest of the policies are just frauds
We need it more than ever lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep. The excuses and deflections are quite pathetic.

Been found wanting over numerous items and just BS excuses over and over again.

Sure Barnaby, you've known him for years and called him a hypocrite and liar but it's only within the past year that you've actually found out who he really is and now apologise for your judgement on his character beforehand.
"Opposition early childhood minister Amanda Rishworth said Mr Joyce’s messages were “a symptom of a deeply divided government at war with itself”.

“Aged care is in crisis, child care is in crisis... those are two areas that are direct responsibilities of the government and they seem to be distracted by leaking about one another and criticising one another, rather than actually dealing with a real life issues that Australians are facing,” Ms Rishworth said.

Mr Joyce said he didn’t “blame anybody but himself” for his text imbroglio but suggested that Australians were worried about bigger things.

“The Australian people as I walked down the road last night have no real interest in some of the interests in Canberra,” he said.

“What they‘re interested in is their future. They’re terribly concerned about and interested in such things as China and Russia.”

More to come."

Lol people walking down the road tell Barnaby they are terribly concerned and interested in such things as China and Russia.

Far out Barnaby. As if lol

He is out of touch and only eats white bread lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ve been leaked texts showing nudes of Peter Dutton | The Shovel

1644443045983.png

The Shovel has received a cache of text messages that appear to show Defence Minister Peter Dutton without any dressing.

The images, which have been buried up until now, show Mr Dutton in a range of compromising positions. In some he doesn’t even have a jacket on.

There have been claims that he had been drinking at the time, although those with knowledge of the photos say he wasn’t smashed.

Mr Dutton claims he is unphased by the leak, saying he has a thick, crispy skin.

We are unable to reveal our sauces, although we’ve been told a pepper gravy is often popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.