Unreal Foxtel Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCharisma

I'm not allowed to tell you what the deal is, but you'll be able to save $200. This deal takes effect on Sunday and if anyone wants to sign up, I'd be more then happy to visit them sometime next week...

Anyone looking to get Foxtel, this is the best deal they've every put out... so definately talk to me

M

MrCharisma

Hey.... I'm just letting the good people know about a deal coming up. And if they sign with me, I get $20 (which I can spend on you by the way) in commission. Better MrC get it instead of some stooge....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
there has got to be a catch somewhere with this deal that is possibly coming up

it will be great if im wrong but imo there is always some hidden payment,catch or strings to those kind of deals

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
whats the deal?? and i will have it cept ya gotta come to melbourne :p

M

MrCharisma

Bulldogs84 said:
there has got to be a catch somewhere with this deal that is possibly coming up

it will be great if im wrong but imo there is always some hidden payment,catch or strings to those kind of deals
Pretty much
$72 installation
2 months free platnium foxtel
24 month contract
has to be direct debit (credit card or bank account)

No tricks and no catchs. Still a 24month contract like they always are. Still a $290 disconnection fee if you leave before the contract expires... unless your in the final months where they will charge you the basic account ($49.95)

Thats it mate. I've already got people lined up on Sunday and Monday ready to take the deal.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
ok thats a pretty good deal but I already got foxtel

a better deal would be if you could think of a way to scam me free cable like in the cable guy

M

MrCharisma

Hahahahah I'm a sales man, not an installer :( If I could, I'd give a fair amount of Kennelers free Foxtel...

So yes... get Foxtel through me :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on Captain Charisma your Maltese Background

the Maltese are the Kings of scams and Loopholes you should be able to think of something :p

M

MrCharisma

lol even if I did.... I'd rather you sign up through me, cause I'd get $20 in commission. If 8 ppl signed up with me, I'd get $160 in commission PLUS Foxtel give me a bonus of $160 PLUS I get my regular wage :D

OH yeah, if you sign up with me. All I'd need is a $30 deposit and you can pay the rest to the installer.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
**** if your as good as a talker in person as you are through a forum you should have no worries convincing ppl to hook upto foxtel

M

MrCharisma

Lol I beat my boss the other week in sales... I enjoy my job. I watch television and talk to people... the thought of commission doesn't even cross my mind. If people want it, they'll talk to me, if they don't.... I'll find out whats stopping them.

When this deal hits, I think I'm going to be rolling in money, especially since we're going up to a community of dole bludgers in a few weeks time who spend their money easily. Oh I can't wait

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
thats the thing you enjoy that job if I worked in sales I would go insane even if there was a tv there

Id need an Xbox or PS2

If I can thats where I would work

M

MrCharisma

Dude it's easy man... We've got 4 tvs... I usually put one on sports, usually NRL or ESL. Another on the comedy channel, one on Fox8 for the Wrestling or Simpsons and another on a music channel like V or MTV. I literally don't do much and get paid...

Plus we've got the Foxtel iQ so I tape anything I want, and I'll watch it at work later. I've got heaps of Who's Line Is It Anyway as well as Family Guy and Ren and Stimpy.... how can you not like working for TV! Plus I talk to the other store owners like the dvd shop, Supree and anything else around....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess I am not a huge fan of tv anymore

I dont mind watching movies from the mid 80's to late 90's though

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
What about Austar...

That is our version of Foxtel.

I would rather watch the NRL action on Pay TV anyway cos I hate Adds.

M

MrCharisma

MrB, you didn't check with me... serves you right. Any major decision in anyones life should be double checked with MrC first.

Utai Slam, Foxtel ranges between $49.95 to $97.95 depending on what package you pick. I can work out the best deal for you...

ALSO
There is a new channel which came out the other day. It's a new racing channel which covers the Sydney AJC, STC and the Victorian Thoroughbred's. It's $12 for the year......

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
MrC needs to quit working for Foxtel and become the host of lets make a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.