News UNLUCKY DOG TO BE DISCARDED

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% spot on .As we are letting players go who are the answers we fill there spots with .We need average wage players to fill roster gaps .Id be moving on Flanno ,Wakeham on before him .Hes actually a solid player and good defender just has no x factor .
The problem is Flanno and Wakeham have contracts next year while Lewis doesn’t. You can’t just move them on.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but he has had 3 good years to cement his spot as a nrl standard half and hasn’t are the nrl media gonna write a sob story about every player we let go.
It’s time the last of the 14 or so players we haven’t resigned I’m sorry but I’m glad there all gone not one player on that list I would have resigned and I’m glad a lot are being told there not needed
Good luck if he finds a club and he done some things but his time is up too

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are apparently sacking 15 players. There is not enough talent about to fill these spots.
I think that is enough reason to keep Lewis as a 14.
Its a tough one because there probably isnt a spot for him anywhere and thats even in reserve grade.

NRL

Averillo
Burton

Reserve grade

BBO ( probably get the 14 role )
Wakeham
Rhys Davies
And there might even be some kids coming up from Flegg...

All this is hoping Flanno leaves.

I think Lewie needs to be looking for an opportunity elsewhere if he wants to stay in the halves.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven’t seen averillo do anything to get me excited to see him in the team. Been talked up for a long time on this site and he has done nothing
Nothing at all!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the best locky they should get rid of flopagen and wakeham before you. Unlucky.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
More depth lost…
Just as he starts to come of age.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be making a decision on him till the end of the year.
Hopefully he stays fit and can prove himself in first grade.

Dogieeeezzz

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think he was our best player in our last game. He's not as bad as some here make out.

At least he plays his ring out and tries hard, that's what you want in a team isn't it?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone had to go, We have Wakeham,Averillo, Flanagan and Lewis, none of whom are quality first grade halves. Lewis isn't contracted for next year so it makes sense

Last edited:

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved his enthusiasm but like the rest of those off contract, there were parts of game that prvoed

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oops finger slipped. Lewis unfortunately cost us in some games. But good luck to him. The bogs now have too many halves and have to cull.

green_eyez

Waterboy
Reaction score
He has the ability to be a very good player. Has plenty of time with his kicking game and his defence is great. If he goes to melbourne youll see a massive shift in his form. Best of luck to him and his future endeavours

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol fucking “unlucky” untalented yes unlucky no. Bloke has a leprechaun holding a three leaf clover jammed up his ass to have played as much first grade as he has. I won’t miss him but some on here will. I wish him all the best for whatever his future holds.

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks prince for all your dog's passion and effort. Unfortunately we need better players than you.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
oops finger slipped. Lewis unfortunately cost us in some games. But good luck to him. The bogs now have too many halves and have to cull.
Well “bogs” is pretty apt description of this side I guess :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: