Unfair for Bulldogs fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stay Loyal

Waterboy
Reaction score
We have had 3 channel 9 games and 4 foxtel games. We have had a mix of Saturday and Sunday and Friday games. Dont think it is too bad a mix

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
I agree mate. All we seem to get is either monday night or saturday at 5:30. At this rate I will get one sunday afternoon game all season.

Yak From Yass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the Foxtel coverage is pretty good. Including the CH9 matches I usually watch three to four matches a weekend.

If you can't afford Foxtel, go to the pub or go to the games then stiff, get yourself a box of tissues, dry your eyes princess and take your whinge to your Chaplin. He has the ear of god and just might sort something out for you.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
If you can't afford Foxtel, go to the pub or go to the games then stiff, get yourself a box of tissues, dry your eyes princess and take your whinge to your Chaplin. He has the ear of god and just might sort something out for you.
Bit harsh.

troyk13, keep flying the flag for us in Adelaide and hopefully you get to see a few more games this year ;)

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesn't help the poor bloke when he wants to watch the game on tv the night of that game. We have been blessed with Channel 9 games for the past however many years, we have had 3 already out of a possible 7 this year so that is not a bad conversion rate considering the type of season we were expected to have.

Still, surprised that Dogs Parra wasn't a Channel 9 game, or Dogs Dragons or even Dogs Manly for that matter!

My point is, we can't have a Channel 9 game every week. For instance how on earth was Nth Qld vs Melbourne not a Channel 9 game?
They played either twice last year and they were both on a Saturday night.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to say that I think this year has been pretty unfair for the Canterbury Buldogs fans who watch matches on TV. I think all but 1 match they have played this year have all been telecast on Foxtel so people (like me) who don't have Foxtel and rely on Channel 9 for their games have been missing out!!! Who agrees?
i think its unfair to me and my bro living in wollongong going to every game every week spending all our time and money towards them every year and they cant even put a half decent performance on the field and back it up every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.