Ultimate Kennel Thread Killer - King of the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Hi All,

I noticed a regular occurrence when I post in threads on the Kennel. I killed the thread. It just died. Here was a thread, happily going along on it's merry little way getting lots of attention in the way of views and responses, and then along comes DJ1. Often it is just a stupid or insignificant comment (as most of mine are). Dead! It's like the thread suddenly was hit with forum leprosy. No one will ever touch that thread again. You killed it. You heartless bastard!!!

Is it that my post was just so awesome, that no one has a self esteem which will allow them to follow it? Is it that my post was so crap that everyone has run from their computers dry retching? As an admin here, is it that my role intimidates others when the reality is that I'm just another nerd with a keyboard (albeit an incredibly awesome nerd)?

So what I would like to know is this. Am I the "Ultimate Kennel Thread Killer" or is there someone out there who is better.

This thread will be in the form of a "king of the hill". i.e. whoever is the person who has the final post will be the person deemed to be the current "Ultimate Kennel Thread Killer". e.g.

If memberX posts in this thread, as they have the final post, they will hold the title of "Ultimate Kennel Thread Killer"
If MemberY then posts in this thread, they now have the final post and the title will transfer to them.

Who will it be? I think I've killed more threads here than anyone else.

Who will be the "Ultimate Kennel Thread Killer"

btw as this post is currently the final post in this thread, I am holding the title.

Please note: This thread will officially be deemed as dead after a period of 72 hours without a post.

DJ

Last edited:

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you didnt use to talk much on the kennel DJ1 what happened?

You newly single or something and have more time on your hands?

P.s. Dont reply to this so I can remain ultimate kenneler.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
this could become the biggest thread in tk history

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I have noticed this trend with myself. I have often went to bump old thread with a relevant topic which i wish to discuss....and I was the last poster.

I take this to heart.

DJ1 this will be an epic between both of us.... battle to the death, old man.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
everyone is scared to respond to you dj1, especially ones with an arcade top score:p

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It could be worse, when the admin of 4chan posts they spam "moot" 10000000 times.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thread Closed

Ha HA! I win :D

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
:(

Thread opened

btw DJ, I think it's because your posts are so awesomely clever that no one has the balls to do a follow up post

In the words of Lupe, you need to "dumb it down"

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Att Moe: I've checked your wikipedia article but it doesn't mention anything about Lycanthropy

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Att Moe: I've checked your wikipedia article but it doesn't mention anything about Lycanthropy
These cloudy-minded simpletons would not know the legend of the Lychans.

Status
Not open for further replies.