UEFA Champions League

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Same as the usual mate.

If the tie is all squared up after 2 games, the team with the most away goals win.

So Bayern cannot go to PSG and win 1 nil - as this will be 3-3 overall, but PSG have 3 away goals. They will either need to win by 2+ goals, unless they win by a scoreline of +1 when over 7 goals are scored (4-3 win to Bayern in Paris will see them progress).

A 3-2 in the Germans club favour will see the tie go to ET.

Me personally - I would like to see the rule changed. I think too much can happen that can swing a tie in favour to one side. I think the away goals rule should be capped at 1 goal. So if any tie ends at 2 apiece, did both teams score at least 1 away goal? If yes, then Extra time.

The reason I say this is because the argument is that the home team of the second tie gets the advantage of having the crowd, home field advantage. However, if it goes to extra time and a goal is scored by the away team - then the home team will need TWO goals to win the tie. This is something that really irks me.
And how good was the psg Bayern game
End to stuff
Relentless attacking
Was probably the best game I’ve watched in years and years and years
I'd love to see PSG and Chelsea in the final. Best chance of that happening is now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great win by City against Dortmund. Finally Pep gets past the quarter final stages.. Beating PSG will be very tough though. It will probably be a Real/PSG final..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great win by City against Dortmund. Finally Pep gets past the quarter final stages.. Beating PSG will be very tough though. It will probably be a Real/PSG final..
City psg is the final really lol
Chelsea Real Madrid wouldn’t beat city psg
It’s a shame city and psg meet in the semi

A real shame

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Real Madrid defence was solid too
Basically sat back all game because they knew klopp can’t/wouldn’t change tactics
Had em covered from the whistle

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Basically sat back all game because they knew klopp can’t/wouldn’t change tactics

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think PSG are the team to beat though. As a City fan, I have no hope that we'll beat them over two legs. Their squad is great and the way they handled Bayern was impressive.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think PSG are the team to beat though. As a City fan, I have no hope that we'll beat them over two legs. Their squad is great and the way they handled Bayern was impressive.
Bayern should of beat them first leg tho
The shots they missed should of buried a few
One of those games I think the better team lost
Image1618442675.262368.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
City are easily favourites.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bayern should of beat them first leg tho
The shots they missed should of buried a few
One of those games I think the better team lostView attachment 23111
Fair enough. I didn't watch that game because I don't have stupid Optus. Just found an illegal stream for the City game today which worked great. Like I said to Marley though, City's history in this competition especially under Pep doesn't fill me with confidence..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Huge win by City today and a great result for Chelsea yesterday. I still expect Real to win the second leg while PSG have beaten Barca and Bayern away so City still have work to do.. Could we see an all EPL final again?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huge win by City today and a great result for Chelsea yesterday. I still expect Real to win the second leg while PSG have beaten Barca and Bayern away so City still have work to do.. Could we see an all EPL final again?
Nope the blues are going through..COYB!!!

Malla

Reaction score
I can't believe City managed to win that. PSG looked in control after that early goal. Wow...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Thought PSG would've won that won. Will be hard for them to win this conceding 2 away goals.

Malla

Reaction score
Thought PSG would've won that won. Will be hard for them to win this conceding 2 away goals.
If anyone can do it I guess they can but yeah fuck what a win by City

Does Gueye miss the next game for the red?

Wahesh

Reaction score
If anyone can do it I guess they can but yeah fuck what a win by City

Does Gueye miss the next game for the red?
I think the PL rules are the same in the CL, so Gueye should miss the next leg of the finals, but be right after that.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's crazy Chelsea have made it this far considering how much they've struggled in the Premier League.
What a change of manager can do!! Lampard was out of his depth.2 losses from 22 games with Tuchel since in charge and Real Madrid have never beaten Chelsea or Thomas Tuchel as manager so I’m feeling confident !

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a change of manager can do!! Lampard was out of his depth.2 losses from 22 games with Tuchel since in charge and Real Madrid have never beaten Chelsea or Thomas Tuchel as manager so I’m feeling confident !
Yeah Lampard was always in over his head. Chelsea have always had talent. But getting to the Champions League final would be a huge achievement.