U.S Shootings

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. I hate to disappoint you when we’re getting along so well, but that’s not what I was saying. Murder is a crime, but not every crime is murder, right?
So you’re saying whilst she did allude to the Mexican boarder facilities as being concentration camps whilst speaking of the holocaust she was also not talking about the holocaust? Hahaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Context babeeeeee. He was referring to the likes of ms13 and illegals immigrants coming in illegally and committing crimes etc. before you say well Americans commit crimes too. You’re so correct! Although they’re American citizens lol. Completely different

Lebanese kiss kiss kiss
I’m aware of the context..... but if he uses gangs as a reason not to let immigrants in he’s essentially equating them all to gang members.... even if they were all gang members, they are still humans, not animals. Don’t you ever wonder why he reserved his strongest language for immigrants when there are people committing even worse crimes who don’t receive such strong condemnation?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m aware of the context..... but if he uses gangs as a reason not to let immigrants in he’s essentially equating them all to gang members.... even if they were all gang members, they are still humans, not animals. Don’t you ever wonder why he reserved his strongest language for immigrants when there are people committing even worse crimes who don’t receive such strong condemnation?
Utility. If your kid or family member does something wrong in your house. You’ll sort that out differently to how you sort it out to someone just walking in and then them doing whatever they want yeah? As I said you can’t compare illegal immigrants to actual citizens. Trump has no issue issue with immigrants look at his wife for Christ’s sake lol but he has an issue with people coming in illegally which anyone and everyone should have an issue with. He hasn’t told people America is closed, but the boarders are closed to people wanting to illegally cross the boarder.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So you’re saying whilst she did allude to the Mexican boarder facilities as being concentration camps whilst speaking of the holocaust she was also not talking about the holocaust? Hahaha
Show me where she referenced the holocaust.... I have to go do some stuff, but leave a light on for me sugarplum

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Omg

i am Lebanese and Catholic (identity politics at work here so you can understand lol)
That means I can’t be this far right nazi you claim I am lol. It is just not compatible just as Catholicism wasn’t compatible in nazi Germany and hitler had shutdown all catholic schools and churches and sent them away to concentration camps or forced them to leave.

Now that those facts are out of the way....
About the suicide rates. I’ve always spoken about how high they are amongst the trannie community which no one here disputes. The dispute starts with trying to act like they aren’t mentally ill and give them a band aid fix of taking away their genitals and agreeing that they’re the gender they think they are rather than actually getting them the mental health they need. Whether it be through medication and therapy I don’t know. But you don’t fix the problem with mentally ill people by saying yes you’re right you’re a dragon. No you give them the reality check and then you start the process of helping them mentally. You can’t force the populous to believe something that’s always been mentally ill to suddenly be normal and right.

Bashed by men for shouting in the face? You mean spitting and hitting the men first? Isn’t that equality? If you hit someone whether they be male or female you hit back? That’s essentially equality. To not do the same you’d do to a male would be showing inequality.

BLM is just as racist as white supremacists. I really fail to see how you can put me in the category of a white supremcist lol. Like how in the effen eff do I fit there lol. They would see no difference between you a Turk and me a Lebo Catholic (which they hate Catholics) and bash me as they would you if provoked. The difference is, BLM has the support of msm and Hollywood. White supremcists are rightfully denounced by all and so should groups like antifa and BLM.

You claim to a beacon of hope for minorities, when there are plenty of minorities who love trump and care more about jobs and facts in reality rather than fear monger if tactics from the left. There are plenty of legal Mexican immigrants who love that trump is deporting illegals. There are plenty of blacks men and women supporting trump and the fact that black employment is the highest in America’s history lol.
You’re not black or a minority why should I take your word over a black female who actually lives in America? Why should I take your word over a conservative jew in America? See how identify politics can ultimately shut you guys down?

In America you don’t have the right to shut down speech. The only time speech becomes illegal and gets shut down is if someone is inciting violence which is what antifa do. They both suppress speech they deem wrong and then incite violence against them. That is actual fascism.
You're absolutely laughable. You skew shit and do it willingly.

1. Medical professionals, not some dickhead on the internet who watches far right you tube videos, determine the best course of action as per current human knowledge to reduce suicide rates and here you are AGAIN discounting it all because you want to be right and call these people mentally Ill and not normal. It has nothing to do with you giving a fuck about them. As far as the rest of the population has to do. It's such a massive major task to ask them to be considerate of others. Oh no were impeding on free speech, youd rather let people be assholes to a minority then let that minority live as they please to avoid suicide.

2. Yep bashed by men for a woman shouting at them. You took joy in it.

3. BLM is just as racist as white supremacy? Hahahahahahahaha fuck you bigot. BLM asking to be treated as equal as anyone else is racism. Now I've heard it all. They're not asking for special treatment they're asking for equal treatment dope. When an 8 year old black kid gets shot by cops because he was playing with a toy gun while the white supremacist black church shooter gets taken to burger king after he gets arrested is on equal footing let me know.

3. Minority employment fucking seriously. Go you've got one chance to name the policy trump put in place which contributed to this. It's had the same rate of growth ever since Obama left office. Its Obama's legacy not trumps. And here you go pointing out that 1 to 5% of a minority group think trump is great while the other 95% think hes a racist fuckwit. Theres been many Jews who have survived the holocaust who have called trump out for his shit. But they're all ignored in your books because they dont fit your garbage narrative.

How many of the victims of el paso wanted to meet trump? Why doesnt he have photos with the other 8 victims and only with a baby? Your fucking grasping. Why dont you ask those 8 victims who have suffered the consequences what they think of trumps rhetoric? Why dont you give any fuck to kids being separated from their parents and then failing to reunite with their parents. If you actually give a shit about human rights theres no way you can not be disgusted with this inhumane treatment of PEOPLE.

But keep plugging away. Trumps innocent, theres good and bad people on both sides. White supremacists are a ok.

And being a fascist numb nuts doesnt depend on skin colour idiit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Utility. If your kid or family member does something wrong in your house. You’ll sort that out differently to how you sort it out to someone just walking in and then them doing whatever they want yeah? As I said you can’t compare illegal immigrants to actual citizens. Trump has no issue issue with immigrants look at his wife for Christ’s sake lol but he has an issue with people coming in illegally which anyone and everyone should have an issue with. He hasn’t told people America is closed, but the boarders are closed to people wanting to illegally cross the boarder.
But he can close the borders without dehumanising and demeaning immigrants. There is NO need to do that unless he’s worried people might take too close a look at what he’s doing to deter these people. The best way to limit scrutiny is to whip up or fan the flames of disdain. The other method is to use crocodile tears and say you’re acting in their best interests. Trump used the former tactic.

If someone was directly threatening my safety I wouldn’t see them as an immigrant, I’d see them as a threat. If people are threatening the safety and security of others in public they aren’t obeying house rules. Where they come from or how they got there matters less then the threat they pose.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But he can close the borders without dehumanising and demeaning immigrants. There is NO need to do that unless he’s worried people might take too close a look at what he’s doing to deter these people. The best way to limit scrutiny is to whip up or fan the flames of disdain. The other method is to use crocodile tears and say you’re acting in their best interests. Trump used the former tactic.

If someone was directly threatening my safety I wouldn’t see them as an immigrant, I’d see them as a threat. If people are threatening the safety and security of others in public they aren’t obeying house rules. Where they come from or how they got there matters less then the threat they pose.
But American citizens committing crimes are dealt with accordingly lol. You can’t be serious and say citizens get off Scott free or are less harshly treated. How many white black yellow brown American citizens are shot dead by police for breaking the law? How many are sentenced to death? Sent to jail? Etc.
you keep calling illegal immigrants just immigrants which is indirectly trying to make trump look worse. And again he dehumanises the illegal immigrants like ms13 and criminal ones especially the drug dealership uses little
Children to get across the boarder. How can you be offended by criminals being called names? I don’t get that. You’re not gonna feel bad for a white criminal breaking the law are you who even happens to be a citizen so why do illegal immigrants deserve any better treatment?

Also don’t forget it was the “squad” who blocked human aid to illegals in the detention centre and it took Nancy pelosi too finally allow aid which trump wanted to help the boarder crisis. What the squad tried to do is create their own crisis and then blame someone else for it. Text book stuff. The issue is the facts came out that aoc and co were blocking aid lol while claiming there’s no food and shit in those facilities when she had the power to allow that aid.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're absolutely laughable. You skew shit and do it willingly.

1. Medical professionals, not some dickhead on the internet who watches far right you tube videos, determine the best course of action as per current human knowledge to reduce suicide rates and here you are AGAIN discounting it all because you want to be right and call these people mentally Ill and not normal. It has nothing to do with you giving a fuck about them. As far as the rest of the population has to do. It's such a massive major task to ask them to be considerate of others. Oh no were impeding on free speech, youd rather let people be assholes to a minority then let that minority live as they please to avoid suicide.

2. Yep bashed by men for a woman shouting at them. You took joy in it.

3. BLM is just as racist as white supremacy? Hahahahahahahaha fuck you bigot. BLM asking to be treated as equal as anyone else is racism. Now I've heard it all. They're not asking for special treatment they're asking for equal treatment dope. When an 8 year old black kid gets shot by cops because he was playing with a toy gun while the white supremacist black church shooter gets taken to burger king after he gets arrested is on equal footing let me know.

3. Minority employment fucking seriously. Go you've got one chance to name the policy trump put in place which contributed to this. It's had the same rate of growth ever since Obama left office. Its Obama's legacy not trumps. And here you go pointing out that 1 to 5% of a minority group think trump is great while the other 95% think hes a racist fuckwit. Theres been many Jews who have survived the holocaust who have called trump out for his shit. But they're all ignored in your books because they dont fit your garbage narrative.

How many of the victims of el paso wanted to meet trump? Why doesnt he have photos with the other 8 victims and only with a baby? Your fucking grasping. Why dont you ask those 8 victims who have suffered the consequences what they think of trumps rhetoric? Why dont you give any fuck to kids being separated from their parents and then failing to reunite with their parents. If you actually give a shit about human rights theres no way you can not be disgusted with this inhumane treatment of PEOPLE.

But keep plugging away. Trumps innocent, theres good and bad people on both sides. White supremacists are a ok.

And being a fascist numb nuts doesnt depend on skin colour idiit
To point number 3. Are you saying minorities don’t matter? And we should only listen to the majority?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But American citizens committing crimes are dealt with accordingly lol. You can’t be serious and say citizens get off Scott free or are less harshly treated. How many white black yellow brown American citizens are shot dead by police for breaking the law? How many are sentenced to death? Sent to jail? Etc.
you keep calling illegal immigrants just immigrants which is indirectly trying to make trump look worse. And again he dehumanises the illegal immigrants like ms13 and criminal ones especially the drug dealership uses little
Children to get across the boarder. How can you be offended by criminals being called names? I don’t get that. You’re not gonna feel bad for a white criminal breaking the law are you who even happens to be a citizen so why do illegal immigrants deserve any better treatment?

Also don’t forget it was the “squad” who blocked human aid to illegals in the detention centre and it took Nancy pelosi too finally allow aid which trump wanted to help the boarder crisis. What the squad tried to do is create their own crisis and then blame someone else for it. Text book stuff. The issue is the facts came out that aoc and co were blocking aid lol while claiming there’s no food and shit in those facilities when she had the power to allow that aid.
You still haven’t explained why Trump
Is going around equating immigrants (whether they come illegally or legally) to animals and pests, but won’t condemn people who are much more dangerous in such strong language. There is no need to use analogies equating any human to animals unless the aim is to discourage people from sympathising with and feeling compassion for them.

I thought we were debating whether he dehumanises, not whether they come to the US legally. Whether what they do is legal or not they are still human beings who deserve to be treated as human beings with a bit of dignity.

That’s what you don’t get about his choice of language. A lot of the intolerant people out there who appreciate his rhetoric don’t discriminate as to whether someone is a legal or illegal immigrant. Trump doesn’t even discriminate himself. He inferred AOC should go back to her country when she was born in New York. That’s just plain racist. Judging someone on ancestry and implying they aren’t the genuine Yankee Doodle dandy article when they were as born in the USA as Bruce freaking Springsteen. It’s about as dumb as a lefty telling Trump to go back to Germany.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You still haven’t explained why Trump
Is going around equating immigrants (whether they come illegally or legally) to animals and pests, but won’t condemn people who are much more dangerous in such strong language. There is no need to use analogies equating any human to animals unless the aim is to discourage people from sympathising with and feeling compassion for them.

I thought we were debating whether he dehumanises, not whether they come to the US legally. Whether what they do is legal or not they are still human beings who deserve to be treated as human beings with a bit of dignity.

That’s what you don’t get about his choice of language. A lot of the intolerant people out there who appreciate his rhetoric don’t discriminate as to whether someone is a legal or illegal immigrant. Trump doesn’t even discriminate himself. He inferred AOC should go back to her country when she was born in New York. That’s just plain racist. Judging someone on ancestry and implying they aren’t the genuine Yankee Doodle dandy article when they were as born in the USA as Bruce freaking Springsteen. It’s about as dumb as a lefty telling Trump to go back to Germany.
He has never equalter immigrants to animals. You need to realise you need to make a distinction between illegal immigrants and immigrants

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Omg

i am Lebanese and Catholic (identity politics at work here so you can understand lol)
That means I can’t be this far right nazi you claim I am lol. It is just not compatible just as Catholicism wasn’t compatible in nazi Germany and hitler had shutdown all catholic schools and churches and sent them away to concentration camps or forced them to leave.

Now that those facts are out of the way....
About the suicide rates. I’ve always spoken about how high they are amongst the trannie community which no one here disputes. The dispute starts with trying to act like they aren’t mentally ill and give them a band aid fix of taking away their genitals and agreeing that they’re the gender they think they are rather than actually getting them the mental health they need. Whether it be through medication and therapy I don’t know. But you don’t fix the problem with mentally ill people by saying yes you’re right you’re a dragon. No you give them the reality check and then you start the process of helping them mentally. You can’t force the populous to believe something that’s always been mentally ill to suddenly be normal and right.

Bashed by men for shouting in the face? You mean spitting and hitting the men first? Isn’t that equality? If you hit someone whether they be male or female you hit back? That’s essentially equality. To not do the same you’d do to a male would be showing inequality.

BLM is just as racist as white supremacists. I really fail to see how you can put me in the category of a white supremcist lol. Like how in the effen eff do I fit there lol. They would see no difference between you a Turk and me a Lebo Catholic (which they hate Catholics) and bash me as they would you if provoked. The difference is, BLM has the support of msm and Hollywood. White supremcists are rightfully denounced by all and so should groups like antifa and BLM.

You claim to a beacon of hope for minorities, when there are plenty of minorities who love trump and care more about jobs and facts in reality rather than fear monger if tactics from the left. There are plenty of legal Mexican immigrants who love that trump is deporting illegals. There are plenty of blacks men and women supporting trump and the fact that black employment is the highest in America’s history lol.
You’re not black or a minority why should I take your word over a black female who actually lives in America? Why should I take your word over a conservative jew in America? See how identify politics can ultimately shut you guys down?

In America you don’t have the right to shut down speech. The only time speech becomes illegal and gets shut down is if someone is inciting violence which is what antifa do. They both suppress speech they deem wrong and then incite violence against them. That is actual fascism.
Pfff. You read his post?

That shit was way too long to read. So is your post.

I haven't read either post but I think I can safely say that each post is just full of praise for me. So I thank you both.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pfff. You read his post?

That shit was way too long to read. So is your post.

I haven't read either post but I think I can safely say that each post is just full of praise for me. So I thank you both.
I know. Good thing I was chucking a shit at that point lol. But in typical centreist fascion you took no sides. Fkn swede

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He has never equalter immigrants to animals. You need to realise you need to make a distinction between illegal immigrants and immigrants
Yes he has.... and honestly, you should give that last piece of advice to a large portion of his supporters... even better, give it to Trump directly.... he’s the one who attached a group of US born women and inferred they should leave their country of birth because they were political opponents. He’s a racist, divisive human being. He’s also about to send his country into an economic sinkhole because of his trade war with China and unfortunately will drag the rest of the world down with him. He’s bad for the environment, bad for the economy and bad for humanity.

He’s an irresponsible, destructive dimwit in my humble opinion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What is this thread?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes he has.... and honestly, you should give that last piece of advice to a large portion of his supporters... even better, give it to Trump directly.... he’s the one who attached a group of US born women and inferred they should leave their country of birth because they were political opponents. He’s a racist, divisive human being. He’s also about to send his country into an economic sinkhole because of his trade war with China and unfortunately will drag the rest of the world down with him. He’s bad for the environment, bad for the economy and bad for humanity.

He’s an irresponsible, destructive dimwit in my humble opinion.
Lol omg you talking about iihan Omer and co?
The point of the post of you will just calm down and not jump to the racism msm rhetoric. Trump was simply saying these people think America is so evil, why don’t they go to their motherland and see how bad it is there and try and fix things there if they think America is so bad. There’s nothing wrong with that post. It’s just like feminists protesting because they feel oppressed in the west when they have complete freedoms. If they actually cared about women’s rights they should be protesting towards Saudi Arabia to stop actually oppressing women.

As for China, they can get fkd. It’s clear the communist ideologies has reached the west. How can you like china lol. An actual communist country oppressing and killing those who oppose them in their country.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol omg you talking about iihan Omer and co?
The point of the post of you will just calm down and not jump to the racism msm rhetoric. Trump was simply saying these people think America is so evil, why don’t they go to their motherland and see how bad it is there and try and fix things there if they think America is so bad. There’s nothing wrong with that post. It’s just like feminists protesting because they feel oppressed in the west when they have complete freedoms. If they actually cared about women’s rights they should be protesting towards Saudi Arabia to stop actually oppressing women.

As for China, they can get fkd. It’s clear the communist ideologies has reached the west. How can you like china lol. An actual communist country oppressing and killing those who oppose them in their country.
Oddly enough I almost agree with Realist on this one.

Anyone with half a brain would realise that Trump was suggesting that they go to the country their families came from to see the effects Socialism and Communism has on a country. But the media used it as an opportunity to attack Trump and deliberately misinterpret his words.

That said, Trump definitely is racist, a bigot, and economists are just now realising that his policies are making their crap economy even worse.