U.S Shootings

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And that makes him a reckless and irresponsible leader who is fanning the flames.

When you hold so much power l, choice of words is very important.

I actually to think he was trying to demean them based on ethnic background and was doing so knowingly. I think
There was intent there.... but there’s no point arguing over something that is open to
interpretation.
I'm definitely not saying he's a good leader. And he's certainly not one that cares about America. He's a guy who cares about himself. And he'll do whatever he can to win.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Agreed. Trump is a salesman. He rants about people destroying the country and such 'cause he knows it works. It polarises the community and it gives him backing. That's why he sold Clinton as a criminal and he's selling his current opponents as foreigners that are destroying the country.

It's all just a sales pitch.
Yeah that’s his go to strategy.... why engage in rational debate when you can just play to people’s fears and prejudices? To paraphrase Shakespeare, some people will take suggestion as a cat laps milk.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that’s his go to strategy.... why engage in rational debate when you can just play to people’s fears and prejudices? To paraphrase Shakespeare, some people will take suggestion as a cat laps milk.
Wait wait wait. Playing people’s fear? The left has been doing that for a decade now lol with all of msm on their side. I mean you can claim the recent attacks as white supremacy but the left has been crying about those attacks happening for years with no attacks. Obviously when you keep shouting day after day eventually that thing you shout
About willl happen. Especially when the msm rhetoric is demonising a whole people and that people being the majority.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wait wait wait. Playing people’s fear? The left has been doing that for a decade now lol with all of msm on their side. I mean you can claim the recent attacks as white supremacy but the left has been crying about those attacks happening for years with no attacks. Obviously when you keep shouting day after day eventually that thing you shout
About willl happen. Especially when the msm rhetoric is demonising a whole people and that people being the majority.
Did you honestly just try to blame the left and the media for right wing nutcases shooting large groups of people? Or were you using the stopped clock argument?

The thing with white supremacy is it’s a dangerous, militant ideology by nature and people are right to fear it....

Seriously, if I tried to blame conservative media for the actions of a left wing loony or terrorist, you’d laugh at me.

Media on both sides of the political
Fence can fan the flames at times.... but people are ultimately responsible for their own actions.

White supremacy is dangerous. I font think the media is wrong to point that out.... that doesn’t mean I agree with a lot of stuff the msm publishes.

You could make those exact same arguments about right wing media demonising the left...right wing media often demonises Muslims.... and not just the ones who have expressed ideologically violent ideas- those people are the exception but in many cases are treated as the rule by alt right media.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you honestly just try to blame the left and the media for right wing nutcases shooting large groups of people? Or were you using the stopped clock argument?

The thing with white supremacy is it’s a dangerous, militant ideology by nature and people are right to fear it....

Seriously, if I tried to blame conservative media for the actions of a left wing loony or terrorist, you’d laugh at me.

Media on both sides of the political
Fence can fan the flames at times.... but people are ultimately responsible for their own actions.

White supremacy is dangerous. I font think the media is wrong to point that out.... that doesn’t mean I agree with a lot of stuff the msm publishes.

You could make those exact same arguments about right wing media demonising the left...right wing media often demonises Muslims.... and not just the ones who have expressed ideologically violent ideas- those people are the exception but in many cases are treated as the rule by alt right media.
I don’t see how you didn’t see my point. If you say something will happen everyday for decades eventually that thing will happen coz we live in a place called reality.
I’m answering back to your claim it’s the right who do the fear mongering. But fear mongering to you and left is simply stating facts like most of the crime in America is by blacks. You’ll see that as racist and fear mongering. Yet the left (msm) will demonise and label anyone with differing opinions as Nazis or alt right even if the individuals are black, jew, female etc.
people fear nazism as any normal person would do when the msm is banged up on claiming everyone who opposes them are Nazis in their rhetoric whether it be directly said which has happened by many like don lemon or indirectly, that will cause fear and hatred towards those groups the media call Nazis. Are you starting to see my point?
The right isn’t using fear
Mongering tactics about the boarder, it’s a legit fact ms13 and drug lords cross the boarder and take the drugs with them and come into America and do fuck all but comitt crime. Not all illegal immigrants do that but enough do it for it to become and issue. Minorities don’t only matter for positive causes they also matter when they’re doing negative things. So when the right call out illegal immigrants for being in the country illegally and should be sent back, that’s not fear mongering that’s the effen law lol.
For you to claim I have some sort of soft spot for white supremecists or Nazis is actually “ignorant” as you should know by now I love Catholicism and those types of groups like Nazis and the ottoman Turks systematically sorted out them back in the early and mid 1900’s to erase them. Any group with extreme views albeit right or left are dangerous to all. Not just the extreme right. The extreme right has eradicated more people in the last century than the extreme right has. But see I shouldn’t even have to compare they’re both evil.
Also right wing media is like 1% of media lol. Msm is literally 99% left. And then add all of Hollywood and celebrities lol. It’s ridiculous.
Also the Muslim part, if a person carries out an attack claiming it’s in the name of Islam, that’s a Muslim and that’s a terrorist that’s not the news fear mongering that’s just giving the facts. Claiming that any attack by a white male is due to trumps rhetoric and the white a full bloodied terrorist is creating fear mongering due to the double standards msm hold. They’ll claim mental illness and drugs or whatever for every non white these days. It’s utterly disgusting. That sort of double standards indirectly tells people that now only whites are terrorists and everyone else are victims of white supremacy giving them an indirect excuse and justification.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t see how you didn’t see my point. If you say something will happen everyday for decades eventually that thing will happen coz we live in a place called reality.
I’m answering back to your claim it’s the right who do the fear mongering. But fear mongering to you and left is simply stating facts like most of the crime in America is by blacks. You’ll see that as racist and fear mongering. Yet the left (msm) will demonise and label anyone with differing opinions as Nazis or alt right even if the individuals are black, jew, female etc.
people fear nazism as any normal person would do when the msm is banged up on claiming everyone who opposes them are Nazis in their rhetoric whether it be directly said which has happened by many like don lemon or indirectly, that will cause fear and hatred towards those groups the media call Nazis. Are you starting to see my point?
The right isn’t using fear
Mongering tactics about the boarder, it’s a legit fact ms13 and drug lords cross the boarder and take the drugs with them and come into America and do fuck all but comitt crime. Not all illegal immigrants do that but enough do it for it to become and issue. Minorities don’t only matter for positive causes they also matter when they’re doing negative things. So when the right call out illegal immigrants for being in the country illegally and should be sent back, that’s not fear mongering that’s the effen law lol.
For you to claim I have some sort of soft spot for white supremecists or Nazis is actually “ignorant” as you should know by now I love Catholicism and those types of groups like Nazis and the ottoman Turks systematically sorted out them back in the early and mid 1900’s to erase them. Any group with extreme views albeit right or left are dangerous to all. Not just the extreme right. The extreme right has eradicated more people in the last century than the extreme right has. But see I shouldn’t even have to compare they’re both evil.
Also right wing media is like 1% of media lol. Msm is literally 99% left. And then add all of Hollywood and celebrities lol. It’s ridiculous.
Lol I haven’t disputed that the left leaning media can be irresponsible, but if you think the rise of white supremacy wasn’t a problem until the left started talking about it, you’re cooked. Fear mongering is not necessarily about inventing fears out of thin air, it’s more about exaggerating those fears and projecting them onto those who are innocent...the right does it all the time and I’ve already provided several good examples.

I could get on google and go find some links, but I’m tired and I know you wouldn’t accept my point of view or acknowledge that I have a point, no matter how straight forward the evidence is....

That’s what you don’t get. I admit media on both sides can be irresponsible, but Trump
Is the fucking president and someone who holds such a high office should conduct themselves with more dignity and respect for others. If you think Trump conducts himself with respect for those who disagree with him, no amount of reasoning will make you see things differently than you already do. If Hillary had won I’d be happy to talk about her irresponsible language, but she didn’t.... so I won’t.... and frankly, Trump takes things to a whole new level.

There’s no use debating you. Trump could do a dump and you’d call it ice cream. You see him as a voice for whom you consider to be the marginalised, but the reality is many groups are marginalised in modern society and at the end of the day, Trump
is really only a voice for himself. The angry and frustrated people he is piggyback riding are just a means to an end.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol I haven’t disputed that the left leaning media can be irresponsible, but if you think the rise of white supremacy wasn’t a problem until the left started talking about it, you’re cooked. Fear mongering is not necessarily about inventing fears out of thin sir, it’s more about exaggerating those fears and projecting them in to
Those who are innocent...the right does it do the time and I’ve already provided several good examples.

I could get on google and go find some links, but I’m tired and I know you wouldn’t accept my point of view or acknowledge thst I have a point, no matter how straight forward the evidence is....

That’s what you don’t get. I admit media on both sides can be irresponsible, but Trump
Is the fucking president and someone who holds such a high office should conduct themselves with more dignity and respect for others. If you think Trump conducts himself with respect for those who disagree with him, no amount of reasoning will make you see things differently than you already do. If Hillary has won I’d be happy to talk about her irresponsible language, but she didn’t.... so I won’t.... and frankly, Trump takes things to a whole new level.

There’s no use debating you. Trump could do a dump and you’d call it ice cream. You see him as a voice for whom you consider to be the marginalised, but the reality is many groups are marginalised in modern society and st the end of the day, Trump
Is really only a voice for himself. The angry and frustrated people he takes a piggyback on are just a means to an end.
I think we should agree politically speaking we will never agree lol. But can we at least agree christians don’t deserve to be bashed for having their own beliefs and speaking them? Just as I’m against your political angles as I believe you’ll go to hell :p it doesn’t mean I have the right to bash you and shut your speech down.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I haven’t disputed that the left leaning media can be irresponsible, but if you think the rise of white supremacy wasn’t a problem until the left started talking about it, you’re cooked. Fear mongering is not necessarily about inventing fears out of thin sir, it’s more about exaggerating those fears and projecting them in to
Those who are innocent...the right does it do the time and I’ve already provided several good examples.

I could get on google and go find some links, but I’m tired and I know you wouldn’t accept my point of view or acknowledge thst I have a point, no matter how straight forward the evidence is....

Is the fucking president and someone who holds such a high office should conduct themselves with more dignity and respect for others. If you think Trump conducts himself with respect for those who disagree with him, no amount of reasoning will make you see things differently than you already do. If Hillary has won I’d be happy to talk about her irresponsible language, but she didn’t.... so I won’t.... and frankly, Trump takes things to a whole new level.

There’s no use debating you. Trump could do a dump and you’d call it ice cream. You see him as a voice for whom you consider to be the marginalised, but the reality is many groups are marginalised in modern society and st the end of the day, Trump
Is really only a voice for himself. The angry and frustrated people he takes a piggyback on are just a means to an end.
You really had to respond to his laughable post?

Should've just left it at "LMFAO you have no clue"

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not anti-non-white. He's always been racist and always been anti-immigration but never anti-non-white. And considering how stupid he is and how bad he is about being careful what he says, if he was a full on anti-coloured white Nationalist then he would have openly supported the KKK by now.
His father was part of the KKK. Apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Hes already been influenced by his old man.

He wouldnt rent out his apartments to black people.

His defense of charlotesville marchers who were openly parading nazi flags

Others have mentioned his numerous use of the word n***er.

Theres a hell lot of smoke there

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The odd debate I often see is either:

Lefties - "Trump won because America is racist"

Righties - "Trump won because of PC culture"

The fact is that Trump won for several reasons. Yes, PC culture was part of it. And racism was part of it. But he mainly won because he knew how to sell his product and Americans were fed up with decades of the same leaders under different masks.

That doesn't make Trump "good for America" or even a good candidate. He's just a guy who came in at the right time and spun the right amount of snake oil.

Does that mean that Trump supporters are idiots? Not necessarily. We have had literal decades of the same candidates. Republicans and Democrats. Two opposing parties and when each one took power, they were exactly the same people. Sure there was some small differences. Obama pushed for Universal health care. Bush pushed for war. But in the end economically they were the same.

Trump was a breath of fresh air. He was a new candidate who finally changed the system.... At least that's the story people bought. In the end he was just another candidate that wasn't as cautious with his words.

This is the problem with America and most democracies. You elect a leader who will likely not do anything because we don't have dictatorships. The leader still needs to answer to his or her party.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
His father was part of the KKK. Apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Hes already been influenced by his old man.

He wouldnt rent out his apartments to black people.

His defense of charlotesville marchers who were openly parading nazi flags

Others have mentioned his numerous use of the word n***er.

Theres a hell lot of smoke there
I think there's smoke because people are microanalyzing the tiny embers.

Sure, he has shown much racism. But he's not a covert guy. What you see is what you get. If he truly was a full on KKK racist then we'd know about it.

The fact is that Trump as a full on racist is an easy sell, 'cause he's an idiot. Lead him into a rant that could be construed as racist, and he will take that rant and make himself look like an idiot.

Politicians are all *****. There's very few that are good and the ones that are don't survive in politics. Hilary Clinton, complete arsehole. Sanders, I like him but he's an idiot and a hypocrite. He's selling a false dream that even he doesn't believe in. In American politics the only one who I believe actually backs what they are saying is AOC. I may not agree with her much but I fully respect her for her character and dedication, even if she says stupid things occasionally (Trump says more stupid things)

Australian politicians are no better. We have ScoMo pretending that he cares about climate change while donating money to pacific islands as a wya to stave off the fact that we've done nothing about climate change. Then we have people like Di Natale who are happy to support environmental policy as long as it matches the policies they are backing. Raise an alternative that's more viable and he acts like you murdered his mother.

Politicians are pricks. All of them. Not one party deserves anything. They're all idiots.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Sure, he has shown much racism. But he's not a convert guy. What you see is what you get. If he truly was a full on KKK racist then we'd know about it.

The fact is that Trump as a full on racist is an easy sell, 'cause he's an idiot. Lead him into a rant that could be construed as racist, and he will take that rant and make himself look like an idiot.

Politicians are all *****. There's very few that are good and the ones that are don't survive in politics. Hilary Clinton, complete arsehole. Sanders, I like him but he's an idiot and a hypocrite. He's selling a false dream that even he doesn't believe in. In American politics the only one who I believe actually backs what they are saying is AOC. I may not agree with her much but I fully respect her for her character and dedication, even if she says stupid things occasionally (Trump says more stupid things)

Australian politicians are no better. We have ScoMo pretending that he cares about climate change while donating money to pacific islands as a wya to stave off the fact that we've done nothing about climate change. Then we have people like Di Natale who are happy to support environmental policy as long as it matches the policies they are backing. Raise an alternative that's more viable and he acts like you murdered his mother.

Politicians are pricks. All of them. Not one party deserves anything. They're all idiots.
With the amount of eyes on him since taking office and the investigations they’ve wasted tax payer money on if there was a hint of actual affiliation with the kkk and him somehow being a member he’d already be out of office. Like you said there’s no more or less than what you see with trump. Whether people think he dumb or not at least you don’t need conspiracies to work him out lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit, I have friends working as key scientists in the CSIRO and they laugh about the fact that none of the parties have a clue. These guys are lead researchers telling me that not only do they have government rejecting their climate research, but they also have sections of the government ignoring their nuclear energy viability research.

Facts don't mean shit in politics. It's all about the best way you can sell yourself.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Question as Australians how has trump affected our day to day lives?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm definitely not saying he's a good leader. And he's certainly not one that cares about America. He's a guy who cares about himself. And he'll do whatever he can to win.
You just described ALL politicians.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Sure, he has shown much racism. But he's not a covert guy. What you see is what you get. If he truly was a full on KKK racist then we'd know about it.

Pretty cynical to cell Sanders an idiot.... he’s no idiot..... an idealist, definitely, a politician, most certainly.... but st heart a very good man who is not lacking in brains.

The rest I agree with pretty wholeheartedly.