U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
As oppsed to what? Their value being in their mineral content? If you have a mare that behaves in a way that makes the stallion not want to mate with her you wouldn't be able to sell her for the same price as a mare who did not have such a defect. The unattractive mare is of lower value than the attractive mare. Similarly, a woman who behaves in a way that makes men unwilling to procreate with her has a lower value than the woman who does not.

Everyone understands this. Only 105iq midwits with feminine dispositions think it neccessary to do mental gymnastics to prove that ACKSHULLY everything is the same and objective value does not exist and no one is worth more than anyone else and no ones feewings should be hurt by anything ever.

If I had a gun to the heads of a 75 year old grandmother who has been married for 57 years and has 11 grandchildren and a 40 year old spinster and you had to pick which one dies and which one lives, who would you pick? Would you say "ACKSHULLY these two people both have the same value as human beings yadayadayada..." or would you stop mentally masturbating and save the granny while letting the crusty skank get her brains blown out?

Women should be free to be disgusting worthless sluts and everyone, women and men should be free to judge them for it and obviously no one is going to judge being a walking cocksleeve in a positive light. If people want to judge sluts for "sleeping around," I don't see what the issue is.
Sometimes, someone posts something that has so many inconsistencies - it has to be a pisstake right?

Paragraph by paragraph...

So a woman that doesn't bang is low value. I believe that's the antislut right? So sluts have value...
You are belittling people with an IQ of 105? Maybe read your posts b4 posting.
A 40 year old spinster (she's probably a churchy) deserves to go over the granny who's vag has been turned inside out with all the hard loving - sure.
Dickheads should be free to be online religious nutters and everyone should be free to judge them for it and no one is going to judge a walking bible basher in a positive light. If people want to judge religious nutcases for molesting children, I don't see what the issue is?

But with the last case - guess you'd complain about being persecuted for your rights and views. Go figure....

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine thinking you’re manly because you’re fine with your woman slutting around. Are you married?
Whoaaaa no need to put word in my mouth habibteh.

You took one scenario and twisted it around to suit your agenda.

My wife and I have a mutual understanding. we have sex with each other only. Before me, she had sex with a few others. And?

Imaging thinking you're the definition of manly. Fucken lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How many kids did the granny have? What if she had 1 daughter with 11 kids to 11 different men ? How do you know granny wasn't a cock hound back in the day ?while hubby was out at war she could of been sucking off the milkman, and the butcher possibly at the same time, sure she may of been married for 57 years but ,did she go down the bingo hall only to get fingered by strangers for 50 of those years?
1664870114102.png

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whoaaaa no need to put word in my mouth habibteh.

You took one scenario and twisted it around to suit your agenda.

My wife and I have a mutual understanding. we have sex with each other only. Before me, she had sex with a few others. And?

Imaging thinking you're the definition of manly. Fucken lol
Ok you’re married. Let’s say she cheated on you with multiple men. Would you think that’s slutty or brave?
Or if she came to you saying she wants to have sex with other men. Do you give her permission and your blessings?

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes, someone posts something that has so many inconsistencies - it has to be a pisstake right?

Paragraph by paragraph...

So a woman that doesn't bang is low value. I believe that's the antislut right? So sluts have value...
You are belittling people with an IQ of 105? Maybe read your posts b4 posting.
A 40 year old spinster (she's probably a churchy) deserves to go over the granny who's vag has been turned inside out with all the hard loving - sure.
Dickheads should be free to be online religious nutters and everyone should be free to judge them for it and no one is going to judge a walking bible basher in a positive light. If people want to judge religious nutcases for molesting children, I don't see what the issue is?

But with the last case - guess you'd complain about being persecuted for your rights and views. Go figure....
You should try writing legibly. I dont even understand what you are rebutting because you formatted it so terribly. All i get from reading that slop is that you have a pathetically adolescent aversion to Christianity, which is sad because you are probably middle-aged.

Anyway not gonna bother with you unless you actual post something more coherent than:

I at no point said anything about "banging" or anything have no value. You are so prepared to humiliate yourself in defence of women that you mind loses the ability to comprehend what you are reading. Very feminine and emotional tbh.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You should try writing legibly. I dont even understand what you are rebutting because you formatted it so terribly. All i get from reading that slop is that you have a pathetically adolescent aversion to Christianity, which is sad because you are probably middle-aged.

Anyway not gonna bother with you unless you actual post something more coherent than:

I at no point said anything about "banging" or anything have no value. You are so prepared to humiliate yourself in defence of women that you mind loses the ability to comprehend what you are reading. Very feminine and emotional tbh.
Writing and formatting are completely different. But you'd know that if you got to a mid-IQ right?
And then you say not going to bother...
and a few lines later - you bother.

And before you comment on others - you have nonsensical arguments filled with spelling mistakes that show your education involved Father Brown and the confessional. Should have gone to school and learnt something but guess those butt cheeks hurt too much?

Of course I defend women. A woman was your mother. Not a fckng commodity. Unless you believe your mother was a commodity?

Maybe she was. In which case, I'm sorry - you deserved better.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok you’re married. Let’s say she cheated on you with multiple men. Would you think that’s slutty or brave?
Or if she came to you saying she wants to have sex with other men. Do you give her permission and your blessings?
Cheated. I would say she betrayed my trust and broke a deep agreement we made. I would ask why and understand the issues. It would result in the marriage possibly ending.

Same goes if she said she would want to have sex with other men. It would go against what we both consent and agree too. If she can't get past it. We would likely not long be together.

Its called being an adult. Open and curious of why things are.

Am I an 18 year old from Bankstown to just default to "You're a slut yaaa doggg" hahaha pleassseeee

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ this pussy jumping to the defence of sluts on the internet.

Everyone inherently understands that being a slut is a bad thing. Nobody wants a whore for a wife, daughter, mother, sister etc. Chaste women > sluts and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

He is a clinical psychologist you utter moron. Heres his wikipedia page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson
First paragraph:

Hes also not even right wing. I don't even like the Kermit sounding cannuck but you're just so wrong.
I'm still working, haven't been free all day until now for about 5 minutes where I'll reply and go back to work.

Go jump, Peterson is a far right fuck face. His views are made a mockery of by many people on many different platforms because his views are shit, weak, hypocritical and obvious knuckle dragging misogyny. He's got a show on Ben Shapiro's company and his views are quite consistent with the other far right fuck faces on Shapiro's platform, so yes he's a far right fuck face.

Why don't you stick to spreading bullshit that the 10 year old who was raped was contrived story by the "left".

Oh and reading some of your other posts about how you categorise certain women as "sluts", ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shittttttttt, fuck you're a massive incel. Why this much resentment to women.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I heard it from your missus between taking my cock out of her arse and shoving it in her filthy whore mouth.
Lol getting better...

Now come up with an insult using all 3 of your braincells. Maybe after your dad blows his load down your throat you can work together and come up with a decent insult.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is it segsist when a female calls a female a slut?
So a woman that sleeps with multiple men isn’t a slut?
Ok if you think it’s good and ok, just so I get your standards, would you allow your wife to get conquered by other men if she came to you saying she wanted explore her sexuality?
Notice how I said, "someone you don't know"

If my wife said that she wanted to sleep around, I'd say, "cool. But don't come back"

If a stranger I didn't know said she wants to sleep with many guys, I'd say, "cool. You're not my wife so, enjoy yourself"

I have female friends who have more conquests than any guy I know. Do I look down on them? Of course not. I wouldn't look down on a guy for doing it, so why would I look down on a woman when she does it?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheated. I would say she betrayed my trust and broke a deep agreement we made. I would ask why and understand the issues. It would result in the marriage possibly ending.

Same goes if she said she would want to have sex with other men. It would go against what we both consent and agree too. If she can't get past it. We would likely not long be together.

Am I an 18 year old from Bankstown to just go straight to "You're a slut yaaa doggg" hahaha pleassseeee
You just get the feeling it's going to fly straight over Realist's head because he's an insecure, immature little man child.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As oppsed to what? Their value being in their mineral content? If you have a mare that behaves in a way that makes the stallion not want to mate with her you wouldn't be able to sell her for the same price as a mare who did not have such a defect. The unattractive mare is of lower value than the attractive mare. Similarly, a woman who behaves in a way that makes men unwilling to procreate with her has a lower value than the woman who does not.

Everyone understands this. Only 105iq midwits with feminine dispositions think it neccessary to do mental gymnastics to prove that ACKSHULLY everything is the same and objective value does not exist and no one is worth more than anyone else and no ones feewings should be hurt by anything ever.

If I had a gun to the heads of a 75 year old grandmother who has been married for 57 years and has 11 grandchildren and a 40 year old spinster and you had to pick which one dies and which one lives, who would you pick? Would you say "ACKSHULLY these two people both have the same value as human beings yadayadayada..." or would you stop mentally masturbating and save the granny while letting the crusty skank get her brains blown out?

Women should be free to be disgusting worthless sluts and everyone, women and men should be free to judge them for it and obviously no one is going to judge being a walking cocksleeve in a positive light. If people want to judge sluts for "sleeping around," I don't see what the issue is.
Ahh. Cool. You're trolling. You could have just said that and saved all that writing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Writing and formatting are completely different. But you'd know that if you got to a mid-IQ right?

And before you comment on others - you have nonsensical arguments filled with spelling mistakes that show your education involved Father Brown and the confessional. Should have gone to school and learnt something but guess those butt cheeks hurt too much?

Of course I defend women. A woman was your mother. Not a fckng commodity. Unless you believe your mother was a commodity?

His mother can't be a commodity, cum dumpsters are worthless, just like her son that she shat out.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

You do know that far more school teachers molest children than priests, don't you?

Who the fuck said anything about women being a commodity? Again, you are imagining I said things which I did not. You do this because you are highly emotional, like a woman, which is probably why you're defending sluts so vociferously. You are a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.