Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The guy made awful comments about my deceased mother but I cant mention that both he and shit are the same colour, brown?

Strange moral standard there gaywad.
Fkn lol look at the cock sucking "victim", you insulted my mates grandmother and I just stated facts about the septic tank you call a family.

Fuck off you victim crying piece of shit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A woman has become pregnant from anal sex in case which is believed to be one of the first recorded of its kind. While it would appear to be a medical impossibility, a US doctor has spoken of his surprise at discovering it had occurred to one of his patients.

Dr Brian Steixner MD, Director of the Institute of Men’s Health at Jersey Urology Group in Atlantic City, has explained that one of his patients had a condition termed cloaca. It occurs in the womb when a female foetus’ bladder, vagina and rectum do not develop normally and instead intestinal, urinal and reproductive functions are all performed from the same orifice.
Sorry only ever 1 ass baby

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't care. He was the best, a completely nonsensical idiot that gave me free reign to exercise my creativity. Damn - a fresh victim and he's gone.... :(

He will be missed.
Like usual, the cum guzzler will be back on here the second his ban is up. Been doing that for years lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A woman has become pregnant from anal sex in case which is believed to be one of the first recorded of its kind. While it would appear to be a medical impossibility, a US doctor has spoken of his surprise at discovering it had occurred to one of his patients.

Dr Brian Steixner MD, Director of the Institute of Men’s Health at Jersey Urology Group in Atlantic City, has explained that one of his patients had a condition termed cloaca. It occurs in the womb when a female foetus’ bladder, vagina and rectum do not develop normally and instead intestinal, urinal and reproductive functions are all performed from the same orifice.
Wow! Talk about luck....

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But if you think there’s nothing wrong with women having multiple sex partners why is it a negative even though you’s have an agreement?

Lol that’s an unfair thing to say. Those bankstown literally call a girl who won’t hook up with them sluts.
Because the word slut has a negative connotation to it. Words (particularly slang) are both connotive and denotive

And I'll give credit to your comebank re Bankstown. Genuine lol.

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Lizard Lord... cloaca's.... hmmmmmm
1664874093082.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What are you on about. You’re suggesting I want you to have less freedom then do a 180 saying I want slavery for women. Like what.
And I’d ask you where have I advocated that men can and should cheat on their wives?
How is that a 180?

You're suggesting that just because I have no issue with a stranger sleeping around, then I should praise my wife if she wants to sleep around. You don't see how stupid that sounds?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow! Talk about luck....
Imagine the bloke I've been playing lotto same numbers every fucking week for 15 years and have not even won $1 the one and only time a chick gives up her butt for me and I get her pregnant go and get fucked.
Mean while God is up rolling round on his cloud with a belly laugh saying " got you good motherfucker"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine the bloke I've been playing lotto same numbers every fucking week for 15 years and have not even won $1 the one and only time a chick gives up her butt for me and I get her pregnant go and get fucked.
Mean while God is up rolling round on his cloud with a belly laugh saying " got you good motherfucker"
But Southy she only got one hole..

Status
Not open for further replies.