U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If only they illustrated any type of early adopter characteristics, they could have ring-fenced the entire booming alternate protein market... but no!
Far too much credit, LD.
For it to be a Trump product, you have to copy someone else, do it worse, make it more expensive and ‘exclusive’ - then watch it flop :-).

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently they only serve them at Trump Hotels now, which I’m sure they spin as an ‘exclusive’ when the truth would be they can’t sell them elsewhere. Wash one down with a bit of Trump Vodka:
View attachment 18388
Wait, no, that failed too :-).
Both flown in exclusively on Trump Airlines.

Oh.................wait.

Nevermind

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Start a thread as a safe space to troll your racist narratives
Continue to troll with garbage for months on end
Thread hits 293 page
Lose the election
Get banned for your efforts

The dawgfather strategy lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of hearing about Trump ether way. It brings the worst out of both sides. The clowns out, another clowns in. Repeat the cycle.
That's the thing, Pedo Joe didn't win, trump lost.

All the bullshit that happens in Murika will still happen under creepy Joe and his demonrats.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A week, same as racism ban. Gets longer if repeat offenses.
Does shitting on the welsh count as racist? It's a proven fact Welsh were born without feelings so any racial prejudice against them is water off a ducks back. So you can be racist against them and no feelings are hurt, its a victimless crime

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well when he acts like a pedo he will be labelled a pedo.

Plenty of MSM footage of him displaying pedo traits.

That Q bullshit has nothing to do with him being a pedo.
Are they all his granddaughters? Do they all nudge away clearly uncomfortably? What about the one where it appears he pinched her nipple? Even if he didn't, the fuck is the pedos hand doing near the breast area of a child?

No offence to you or others but this the perfect example of sheep mentality playing politics.

If it were the orange c*** touching kids like that, you lefties would be the loudest calling him a pedo.
No way would I ever call someone such a thing. It can ruin a reputation. It is a disgusting thing to call anyone, unless they have been tried and found guilty. Nobody on this forum has the right to declare someone of the status of the President Elect of the USA guilty of such an act.

The photos you show are not indicative of paedophilia; and it is not an accusation to be made without substantial and irrefutable evidence. No charges have been laid, so there is no basis for your claims.

This is a site where people of any age can come and read comments. It is below any of us to accuse the President Elect of the USA of a crime that is the worst anyone can commit. It is nothing to do with Trump/Biden team sports.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree that it is damaging.

I tried to find evidence on line. Almost all pundits saying that Biden is a decent guy who is the only one could could heal the nation if anyone could. I was confused at why these allegations and no accusers (that I could find). But all I found was Steve Bannon bs sites using clips of Biden kissing/smelling his several grand daughter's tops of their head.

We know he has had several traumatic losses of family members and is a very touchy feely person.

I'll give you example of how concerning this is....we haven't seen our one grand daughter for a year now. She is 9. We live in Qld and they live in NSW.

The border opened this week so we've driven down to see family.

Our grand daughter loves cuddles and is very affectionate and comes up and, being shorter, buries her head into your side, arms around you. We have (we think) naturally lent down and kissed the top of her head.

And now we have both thought oh geez do people think we are acting inappropriately with our grand daughter by returning affection and even smelling her hair because we love her so much.

I'm just using our personal experience to highlight the ramifications of accusing a grandparent of inappropriate behaviour and, if untrue, how devastating it could be.

I promise I'd kill someone who hurt our grand daughter or who falsely accused me of molesting her because of the terrible emotional hurt for all concerned in dealing with that.

Biden's grand children see this Pedo Joe name calling and their Pa kissing them being used against them in clips sent out around the World yet still went campaigning and supporting him on the election trail.

Just my thoughts on this devastating issue.

If there's evidence then yes condemn the man but if not, then be cognizant of the reputational damage and perhaps acknowledge that its yet more character trashing by the current WH thugs.
It is disturbing that some Trump supporters and science deniers love to jump to this accusation against anyone they disagree with. The fact that something like child molesting is the first thing that comes to their minds says more about their cognitive abilities and moral values than it does about those they attack.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I only got involved in expressing a view on this as there did not appear to be any evidence that Biden had been formally accused by anybody of paedophilia and it seemed unfair to label him as such if it was all just unsubstantiated clips.

We have had the discussion on here that he is overly touchy feely and it does look over the top but when judging you have to also consider the context and the fact that the Trump supporter sites have misrepresented so much and trashed so many people's reputations, that it's got to the point where no one can trust these videos and information anymore.

The photo of him touching a womans breast is fake and so is the accusation at the wife of the defense sec swearing in.

I am the well known snowflake on here and defend my rights to be a sheep also lol but not looking for a fight over Joe Biden of all fooking people :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That must be the Presidential Big Mac, because I have NEVER seen a Big Mac look like the ones in the menu picture..this one actually looks edible!
Fancy Schmancy all bull ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That must be the Presidential Big Mac, because I have NEVER seen a Big Mac look like the ones in the menu picture..this one actually looks edible!
True story (validated 100%).
When Trump became POTUS they had to fit a deep fryer to Air Force One and get it certified for aviation (no mean feat: hot oil, air pressure, fuel etc). But Donny needed nuggets on the way to those rallies :-).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
True story (validated 100%).
When Trump became POTUS they had to fit a deep fryer to Air Force One and get it certified for aviation (no mean feat: hot oil, air pressure, fuel etc). But Donny needed nuggets on the way to those rallies :-).
Whoa.. Joe will need a blender to soften his food..and to mix up some Sustagen...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does shitting on the welsh count as racist? It's a proven fact Welsh were born without feelings so any racial prejudice against them is water off a ducks back. So you can be racist against them and no feelings are hurt, its a victimless crime
The thing about Race is that it's considered to be highly unscientific, because race is just based on visual characteristics. Genetically two people could be extremely close but considered different races while two people could be massively genetically different but be considered the same race as they look similar.

So with that in mind, if you do want race to be a thing then it comes down to visual aspects. In this case, skin colour. So effectively Welsh, English and Scottish are the same race. Italians are effectively the same race as them as they have the same skin colour, even if many are more prone to tanning. So basically you would only be racially vilifying yourself. It's especially effective for a half-breed mongrel like yourself.

Although, with your tatts maybe you're a new race....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No way would I ever call someone such a thing. It can ruin a reputation. It is a disgusting thing to call anyone, unless they have been tried and found guilty. Nobody on this forum has the right to declare someone of the status of the President Elect of the USA guilty of such an act.

The photos you show are not indicative of paedophilia; and it is not an accusation to be made without substantial and irrefutable evidence. No charges have been laid, so there is no basis for your claims.

This is a site where people of any age can come and read comments. It is below any of us to accuse the President Elect of the USA of a crime that is the worst anyone can commit. It is nothing to do with Trump/Biden team sports.
You're free to believe what you want but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Him being elected president means FA, I don't care what title you have or haven't got.

I know you're an older gentleman so I'll ask politely, would you be ok with a grown man doing those things in the videos to your grandchildren?

PS I mean no disrespect at all with asking that question and I pray your grandkids will never have to experience that from anyone.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus it was ok for people to call trump a rapist but you're hitler if you call pedo Joe a pedo....

Pretty hypocritical, no?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS fkn lol @ both the left and right...

The left claimed Hillary lost because Russia rigged the votes with the republicunts calling them conspiracy nuts and now the right are blaming the demonrats rigging it for trump to lose and the left are calling them conspiracy nuts.

Funny how what goes around comes around.

PS using the sheep left/right logic, everything that is wrong with Murika that was blamed on trump is all creepy Joe's fault as of now. If a black criminal gets shot it's because creepy Joe is a racist. Any corona deaths are his fault too.

Status
Not open for further replies.