U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Please keep science out of this. No place in this discussion :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
you don't want science or truth in here, you only want to name call and make ivermectin anal jokes

i am the one who wants to make it about reality

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you don't want science or truth in here, you only want to name call and make ivermectin anal jokes

i am the one who wants to make it about reality
Lol - u were repeatedly iverectum'd with science in the CVD thread and now you talking science?

U sure you're not from Alabama?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Makes me laugh how @Rodzilla believes RFK Jr or DeSantis would make great Presidents based SOLELY on being anti-vax. Talk about obsessed :-).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Rodzilla well what can I say Rod.. if you felt you weren’t fully informed about the vaccine and it’s side effects well I am actually sorry that you feel this way..and I also believe you should not have been forced to be vaccinated, it should have been entirely your decision to whether you have it or not. I myself felt I was fully informed, I don’t take putting a vaccine in my body lightly, and unlike yourself I had no side effects, well only a sore arm after the first injection.

As for your quest to proving the vaccinations were distributed knowingly unsafe, I wish you good luck in your investigations..and who knows you may be proven correct..however it may prove a difficult task.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
RFK jr is a joke, he's like Connor from Succession he'd get 1% come on. Also Desantis locked down Florida slightly less than other states he isn't a saviour.
Yep. It's Trump or nothing for the Repubs

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
#convid
#scamdemic
#vaccinated
#hadconvid
#alwayssickeversince
#IonlydiditsoIcantravelandgotothepub
#mybossmademedoit
#finallythedevildoesn'tgetblamed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Makes me laugh now @Rodzilla believes RFK Jr or DeSantis would make great Presidents based SOLELY on being anti-vax. Talk about obsessed :-).
Osama Bin Laden would make a better president than a shill for big pharma like Biden or Trump

anybody who you want to choose, if you know a guy in the catholic church who covered up pedophilia for 40 years, even he would have a better moral case for president

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@Rodzilla well what can I say Rod.. if you felt you weren’t fully informed about the vaccine and it’s side effects well I am actually sorry that you feel this way..and I also believe you should not have been forced to be vaccinated, it should have been entirely your decision to whether you have it or not. I myself felt I was fully informed, I don’t take putting a vaccine in my body lightly, and unlike yourself I had no side effects, well only a sore arm after the first injection.

As for your quest to proving the vaccinations were distributed knowingly unsafe, I wish you good luck in your investigations..and who knows you may be proven correct..however it may prove a difficult task.
Believe @Rodzilla had internet connection issues after being vaccinated.

You're right - he should apply for compensation. Bloody vaccine....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

sorry that i feel this way? lol another fake sorry like its my fault, btw didn't you know someone who died after taking the vaccine? was it you or someone else? you should be sorry that you don't feel that same way, yes i was forced to take the vaccine since i had to choose between that and ongoing work/electricity/guylian chocolate, at the time i didn't think it was dangerous i thought it was a simple money making scheme so i conceded

on the kennel when people were protesting the covid measures, the comments on here were discussing various means to kill them including what gas they could use and that they could transport them to the desert without water, these people involved know who they are, they should repeat those sort of statements right here right now, they should talk about how happy they would be if those people were kidnapped and taken away to a concentration camp (which was actually being discussed and maybe used in NT for unvaccinated)

me prove they distributed the knowingly unsafe vaccine?, im way past that ffs, why do you think im so obsessed and crazy?, they knowingly withheld Azithromycin pneumonia treatment for covid specific patients to kill people in Australia, in UK they used a euthanasia drug Midazolam for the same purpose, they created covid in the first place, that's where im coming from, thats where billions others are coming from

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
sorry that i feel this way? lol another fake sorry like its my fault, btw didn't you know someone who died after taking the vaccine? was it you or someone else? you should be sorry that you don't feel that same way, yes i was forced to take the vaccine since i had to choose between that and ongoing work/electricity/guylian chocolate, at the time i didn't think it was dangerous i thought it was a simple money making scheme so i conceded

on the kennel when people were protesting the covid measures, the comments on here were discussing various means to kill them including what gas they could use and that they could transport them to the desert without water, these people involved know who they are, they should repeat those sort of statements right here right now, they should talk about how happy they would be if those people were kidnapped and taken away to a concentration camp (which was actually being discussed and maybe used in NT for unvaccinated)

me prove they distributed the knowingly unsafe vaccine?, im way past that ffs, why do you think im so obsessed and crazy?, they knowingly withheld Azithromycin pneumonia treatment for covid specific patients to kill people in Australia, in UK they used a euthanasia drug Midazolam for the same purpose, they created covid in the first place, that's where im coming from, thats where billions others are coming from
Rod I’m not blaming you at all.. But putting anything into one’s body is a risk..it’s the risk vs rewards scenario..I felt I was fully informed, and as such took that risk. As I said Rod keep fighting you may get the job done..

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All I can say is God help us if an actual deadly virus like Bubonic levels shows up.

This horseshit 97% survival compared to 99.99% flu death but wow those extra 2% equals millions but also we are unsure how many died With or From blah blah and we're still quibbling over it + vaccine shenanigans.

I tried to search back and read the early Covid threads and it's the same people making the same arguments. I can only conclude y'all enjoy the little red notification and the subsequent dopamine hit cuz this shit goofy af

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
All I can say is God help us if an actual deadly virus like Bubonic levels shows up.

This horseshit 97% survival compared to 99.99% flu death but wow those extra 2% equals millions but also we are unsure how many died With or From blah blah and we're still quibbling over it + vaccine shenanigans.

I tried to search back and read the early Covid threads and it's the same people making the same arguments. I can only conclude y'all enjoy the little red notification and the subsequent dopamine hit cuz this shit goofy af
they aren't making any argument at all though, i just gave them a link to $15,000 competition to show that the vaccine is safe and they all passed

they are just opposing me, i think i once went off on the nazi's and they sort of defended the nazi's ffs, but im not sure about that

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they aren't making any argument at all though, i just gave them a link to $15,000 competition to show that the vaccine is safe and they all passed

they are just opposing me, i think i once went off on the nazi's and they sort of defended the nazi's ffs, but im not sure about that
Man I'm reading you from 2021 asking for evidence for something and they saying "guffaw the Burdon of proof lies with thou not thee giggle giggle snort" and yet you're here, mid May 2023 asking them to provide evidence while they giggle.

Like.. you know they're never going to fkn admit they were wrong. You write all this stuff and then they laugh and make a snarky comment. 2+ years. Aren't you tired? Haven't you figured out they're stubborn NPCs who are purely baiting and trolling, though tbf you tagged them all.

That's why I feel like you kinda just enjoy this. You really give a turkey if dickbag dog admits he was wrong 2 years ago?

Fair enough, nothing but love to you.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also this thread has been hidden...

Good job mods, I love some sneaky censorship on the side with my main course of ads

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Man I'm reading you from 2021 asking for evidence for something and they saying "guffaw the Burdon of proof lies with thou not thee giggle giggle snort" and yet you're here, mid May 2023 asking them to provide evidence while they giggle.

Like.. you know they're never going to fkn admit they were wrong. You write all this stuff and then they laugh and make a snarky comment. 2+ years. Aren't you tired? Haven't you figured out they're stubborn NPCs who are purely baiting and trolling, though tbf you tagged them all.

That's why I feel like you kinda just enjoy this. You really give a turkey if dickbag dog admits he was wrong 2 years ago?

Fair enough, nothing but love to you.
no im not tired at all, ill go until 2060 and beyond if required, the alternative will be for everybody to relax and return to watch dancing with the stars while everybody involved gets off free

when fauci, bill gates, trump, peter dazsak and others are in prison or executed then i will be satisfied, but keep in mind i was watching tv all day in my underwear eating peanut M&M's, im still living my best life ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.