U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to avoid this discussion any further because eventually you'll post something stupid like, "tranny is mental illness" or something like that, and someone will report it, then someone will end up banning you again. Best to avoid that line of discussion.

Even though I know you can't help yourself.
Eventually I’ll post something? Talk about yourself. You’ve already said a handful of things on a personal level that I haven’t said to you that’s definitely bannable. But you’re clearly on a power trip being a mod and having the back of a same thinking mod team.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eventually I’ll post something? Talk about yourself. You’ve already said a handful of things on a personal level that I haven’t said to you that’s definitely bannable. But you’re clearly on a power trip being a mod and having the back of a same thinking mod team.
Piss off. Don't like what I say, report it.

You post bannable shit all the time and I ignore it. The problem is that someone eventually reports it then the mods have to act.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least answer this. What does the arrest of a transgender person have to do with US politics?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it posted in the US politics thread?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Piss off. Don't like what I say, report it.

You post bannable shit all the time and I ignore it. The problem is that someone eventually reports it then the mods have to act.
Report it an what? Get a response saying.... nothing here is deemed bannable lol. Oh yeah I forgot saying innocent till proven guilty, not believing allegations is bannable. Get off your high horse ffs. I see you hiding behind the banner of mod bud. If you think saying some made up shit that’s out right slanderous on a personal level about a member here is fine but saying something about a tranny or trannies is bannable then you’ve got some mad delusional issues going on.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least answer this. What does the arrest of a transgender person have to do with US politics?
Happened in America and is also a political issue due to obvious reasons. Still upset about the article, just finding different ways to be upset lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Report it an what? Get a response saying.... nothing here is deemed bannable lol. Oh yeah I forgot saying innocent till proven guilty, not believing allegations is bannable. Get off your high horse ffs. I see you hiding behind the banner of mod bud. If you think saying some made up shit that’s out right slanderous on a personal level about a member here is fine but saying something about a tranny or trannies is bannable then you’ve got some mad delusional issues going on.
As I said. I don't give two shits that I have mod next to my name. If I breach the rules then I'll cop a ban for it. I don't care.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happened in America and is also a political issue due to obvious reasons. Still upset about the article, just finding different ways to be upset lol
How is it a political issue?

It's a dude arrested for a crime. It's not political. You only posted it because you are anti-transgender. Pure and simple.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said. I don't give two shits that I have mod next to my name. If I breach the rules then I'll cop a ban for it. I don't care.
No you fkn won’t lmao. Otherwise you would’ve copped a few by now. But you’re compliant with the narrative. So you won’t be. If there was a legit mod team that had no political narratives you’d get a straight ban without the need to get reported for the shit you accused about me

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact it’s taken you this long after I originally brought this to light and this is your answer is not just telling but a perfect example of how lacking you are bro. Just keeping it real.
Lol sorry man, movies are more interesting than you, so I'll take my time responding and reading your simple drivel

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is it a political issue?

It's a dude arrested for a crime. It's not political. You only posted it because you are anti-transgender. Pure and simple.
There it is lol. Why all this time act like you weren’t upset about me posting it and took it as anti transgender? I would’ve posted it either way. But lol at you now showing your true colours. You can’t put aside your own political ideology to just agree at how degenerate this guy is. I mean you’re getting offended by me attacking a fkn rapist. You’re gonna use “anti transgender” against me to try get me banned now about this scum bag lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No you fkn won’t lmao. Otherwise you would’ve copped a few by now. But you’re compliant with the narrative. So you won’t be. If there was a legit mod team that had no political narratives you’d get a straight ban without the need to get reported for the shit you accused about me
Nah. That's bullshit.

Mods don't see most of the stuff unless it's reported and I personally let a crap load of stuff pass because no one reports it.

My stance has always been that if someone doesn't report something then it's not bad enough to offend them, and if that's the case then I'm not going to touch it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There it is lol. Why all this time act like you weren’t upset about me posting it and took it as anti transgender? I would’ve posted it either way. But lol at you now showing your true colours. You can’t put aside your own political ideology to just agree at how degenerate this guy is. I mean you’re getting offended by me attacking a fkn rapist. You’re gonna use “anti transgender” against me to try get me banned now about this scum bag lol.
Piss off. The guy is scum and deserves whatever he gets.

But I'm right. The ONLY reason you posted it is because you're so deeply anti-LGBTQI that you'll take any chance to attack them.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How is being a rapist political?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. That's bullshit.

Mods don't see most of the stuff unless it's reported and I personally let a crap load of stuff pass because no one reports it.

My stance has always been that if someone doesn't report something then it's not bad enough to offend them, and if that's the case then I'm not going to touch it.
Na that’s not bullshit. Especially when one considers a certain someone has been banned because families and children lurk here that didn’t even report that certain someone lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Piss off. The guy is scum and deserves whatever he gets.

But I'm right. The ONLY reason you posted it is because you're so deeply anti-LGBTQI that you'll take any chance to attack them.
Lmao I am attacking this individual why is that offending you for? Does he deserve some sort of respect or something for being a tranny? I’m gonna take the piss out of him in every single aspect of his life. Just as I would for any other rapist. I actually can’t believe you see someone attacking a rapist as attacking the LGBTQ’i lol. Like a fkn rapist lol. Seems like I was right about all the projecting and deflecting you were doing before aye

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is being a rapist political?
Being thrown ina female jail when he is a male. That’s a political move right there. A biological male should not be in the same jail as a biological female. That’s just fkd up on so many levels and has been allowed directly due to politics.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Being thrown ina female jail when he is a male. That’s a political move right there. A biological male should not be in the same jail as a biological female. That’s just fkd up on so many levels and has been allowed directly due to politics.
So we get to the crux of the issue.

Your real issue is the fact that she is transgender not the actual crime of rape itself.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we get to the crux of the issue.

Your real issue is the fact that she is transgender not the actual crime of rape itself.
What do you mean. The whole time I been talking about his vile act. I said him being thrown into a female jail is political. Why try and manipulate what one says you bigot.

Status
Not open for further replies.