U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you mean. The whole time I been talking about his vile act. I said him being thrown into a female jail is political. Why try and manipulate what one says you bigot.
Being thrown ina female jail when he is a male. That’s a political move right there. A biological male should not be in the same jail as a biological female.
Youve repeated that your real issue is with her being transgender

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You’re again spreading misinformation and outright lying.
Speaking of: I’m still waiting for a list of cities with proof that they actually defunded their Police Departments and that there has been a measurable increase in crime resulting thereof. I’ll wait here…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 27917

View attachment 27918

Can't spell "OFFICIAL" and obvious signs of his hitler tendencies
My. God.
At first glance I thought it had to be a pisstake.
But no.
So the card is a real idea - is utter lunacy, will probably come at a cost to con more money from his base and the mis-spelling :tearsofjoy:.

It actually gets better!
This from the same Business Insider article:

‘When President Trump saw the cards on his desk, he said, 'These are BEAUTIFUL. We should let the American People decide - they ALWAYS know best!'

Yes they do Donny, like knowing to boot your arse from office after one term. Oh, but the election was ‘stolen’ - Cyber Ninjas after a 100 day audit in a single county are about to deliver the undeniable proof! :tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Defunding tha police coz muh police ruhcist to black people reeeeeeeee

The demS are slowly but surely destroying America from inside.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Defunding tha police coz muh police ruhcist to black people reeeeeeeee

The demS are slowly but surely destroying America from inside.
Isn't this in New York where there was no defunding of police?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't this in New York where there was no defunding of police?

Would you like to see democrats that called for the defunding of police also? I am happily able to oblige so you lefties don’t get revise recent history.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of: I’m still waiting for a list of cities with proof that they actually defunded their Police Departments and that there has been a measurable increase in crime resulting thereof. I’ll wait here…
Firstly that’s not what was the original statement or question put to you. It was would you denounce the democrats that championed defunding the police. You acted shocked at the thought that ever happened. Secondly I will happily provide you links soon as I will do for hacky as well who’s still recovering from my intolerance towards a Tran that raped his mum.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here we go.
I could’ve gone straight to right wing sources but it’s better to use the left against the left lol.
Key thing here. Notice how obama and others already passively acknowldge the use of defund the police but the slogan needed to be changed because people didn’t like it. So they started their mental gymnastics and bending, by saying moving sources etc for better community lives lol. Sort of like how they ditched global warming for climate change

Ok here’s a super cut lol of the times dems have called for defunding/dismantling/shifting sources of police

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly that’s not what was the original statement or question put to you. It was would you denounce the democrats that championed defunding the police. You acted shocked at the thought that ever happened. Secondly I will happily provide you links soon as I will do for hacky as well who’s still recovering from my intolerance towards a Tran that raped his mum.
:tearsofjoy: I wish we had Bulldogs capable of throwing dummies like the one you’ve just thrown.

Shocked? As if. Denounce? Yes, of course some far left crazies said it and it’s a dumb thing to say. Just like the ‘stolen election’ lies from the far right crazies. The real issue though is not anything that was said but what is actually true. And just like how there’s no evidence of a stolen election, I don’t believe there’s evidence of ‘defunding’. It was nothing more than lip service after the Floyd incident. I’d be right with you if evidence existed of defunding that led to a measurable rise in crime - but I don’t think it exists (and I wouldn’t want Cyber Ninjas looking for it :-)).

So all you’ve done is try to divert by saying ‘I’ll show you later’ and tried to divert further by raising your beef with @Hacky McAxe which has nothing to do with what I asked you. Utterly laughable mate :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go.
I could’ve gone straight to right wing sources but it’s better to use the left against the left lol.
Key thing here. Notice how obama and others already passively acknowldge the use of defund the police but the slogan needed to be changed because people didn’t like it. So they started their mental gymnastics and bending, by saying moving sources etc for better community lives lol. Sort of like how they ditched global warming for climate change

Ok here’s a super cut lol of the times dems have called for defunding/dismantling/shifting sources of police
Two things you’ve done wrong here:

I didn’t say show me links of people saying ‘defund’ because I know it happened. And I think it’s dumb absolutely. Secondly, I’m not a leftie - the loons on the far left are as bad as the loons on the far right.

So again - I ask you - show me evidence that anything beyond lip service actually happened with ‘defunding’.

You know you can’t because it’s filed in the same drawer as the evidence of the ‘stolen election’ :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Brookings Institution is a nonprofit public policy organization based in Washington, DC. Our mission is to conduct in-depth research that leads to new ideas for solving problems facing society at the local, national and global level.

Myths about defunding the police in USA.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After enough pressure from Democrats Andrew Cuomo finally resigned. Still proclaims his innocence and criminal charges still potentially on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.