U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because I'm beta male and love seeing women make alpha cowards quake in their boots
I’m glad you admit you’re a beta.
tell me though how does criticising and making fun of AOC delusional statements about the rise in crime equate to an alpha quaking in his alpha boots?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m glad you admit you’re a beta.
tell me though how does criticising and making fun of AOC delusional statements about the rise in crime equate to an alpha quaking in his alpha boots?
Because you and your lot have to lie about what she says and what she does .

There isn't an actual intellectually honest criticism of her emanating from the usual suspects.

This doesn't mean she's free from criticism, there are 100% things that she can be criticised for. However the general criticism she receives from the usual suspects is severely lacking in substance

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because you and your lot have to lie about what she says and what she does .

There isn't an actual intellectually honest criticism of her emanating from the usual suspects.

This doesn't mean she's free from criticism, there are 100% things that she can be criticised for. However the general criticism she receives from the usual suspects is severely lacking in substance
What’s a lie? The videos are everywhere untouched you fruit lol. You can see for yourself but of course your fragile beta emotions as you’ve admitted won’t cope so you can’t watch them without thinking they’ve been altered lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You call that criticism? Lolll. The right were vocal af about this happening. The left were nowhere loud as the right about this. You’re also posting an article of an anniversary of the clashes lol not in the actual present time of the honk Kong protests when the left were dead silent at the time

Even Buzzfeed posted hit pieces on the oppression by China

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As I said. Blinded by your bias. You don't care about facts. You care about making up bullshit to attack the left.

It's people like you that are the reason there's such a bipartisan divide now days.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s next? Cuomo is a right winger? Lollll. How about that cnn pervert that played with himself on zoom? Or that weird leftist lawyer the left were championing as a warrior against trump lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What has that got to do with blizzard directly? Buzzfeed and the left only got interested i t be oppression of China when it came to light the treatment of Muslims

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s a lie? The videos are everywhere untouched you fruit lol. You can see for yourself but of course your fragile beta emotions as you’ve admitted won’t cope so you can’t watch them without thinking they’ve been altered lol.
I recall Southy was laughing at you when you made this claim about something else and kept saying, "it's all over the internet" but refused to provide links to back up your claims.

Are you going to provide links now? Are you going to provide this footage?

'cause if you don't then it confirms that you're lying.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said. Blinded by your bias. You don't care about facts. You care about making up bullshit to attack the left.

It's people like you that are the reason there's such a bipartisan divide now days.
Lmfao all while you’re calling me hitler, saying I’m championing men as heroes because I don’t believe allegations. Bro don’t even fkn try and fake you care about facts. All you do is talk shit to help your narrative. You think blizzard is right wing now lol like are you actually serious right now. And then you ignore their woke tactics they implement in their games lol. So don’t sit there talking about facts, you have no idea about facts. Facts to you is being able to do some field post movement, and then use catch phrases to demonise someone as a nazi.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What has that got to do with blizzard directly? Buzzfeed and the left only got interested i t be oppression of China when it came to light the treatment of Muslims
There you go. Moving the goal posts again.

Realist: "Bro don’t fkn lie. The left were not defending the Hong Kong protests ffs lol"

Me: "here's the left defending the Hong Kong Protests"

Realist: "what has that got to do with Blizzard?"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao all while you’re calling me hitler, saying I’m championing men as heroes because I don’t believe allegations. Bro don’t even fkn try and fake you care about facts. All you do is talk shit to help your narrative. You think blizzard is right wing now lol like are you actually serious right now. And then you ignore their woke tactics they implement in their games lol. So don’t sit there talking about facts, you have no idea about facts. Facts to you is being able to do some field post movement, and then use catch phrases to demonise someone as a nazi.
No. I didn't call you Hitler I said that you were too far right to be Hitler.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I recall Southy was laughing at you when you made this claim about something else and kept saying, "it's all over the internet" but refused to provide links to back up your claims.

Are you going to provide links now? Are you going to provide this footage?

'cause if you don't then it confirms that you're lying.
Ahhhh I already did. You and the other pest just kept saying why are you scared of AOC lol. But yeah sure I’ll upload again.

This was in regards to the huge increase in crime since the left run cities and states have defunded the police.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There you go. Moving the goal posts again.

Realist: "Bro don’t fkn lie. The left were not defending the Hong Kong protests ffs lol"

Me: "here's the left defending the Hong Kong Protests"

Realist: "what has that got to do with Blizzard?"
They weren’t though. They only started to come out when they couldn’t stay silent on it anymore

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No. I didn't call you Hitler I said that you were too far right to be Hitler.
Which means I’m hitler but worse. You also said I’d be ok with a right winger raping his mum. And that I see the men who allegedly did things to females at blizzard as heroes. You talk about being factual. Produce your facts on where I said those things

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhhh I already did. You and the other pest just kept saying why are you scared of AOC lol. But yeah sure I’ll upload again.

This was in regards to the huge increase in crime since the left run cities and states have defunded the police.
Doesn't look like a woman crying in a car park.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which means I’m hitler but worse. You also said I’d be ok with a right winger raping his mum. And that I see the men who allegedly did things to females at blizzard as heroes. You talk about being factual. Produce your facts on where I said those things
And I stand by that statement.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I just had an actual look at
Your links lol. These stories came wayyyyyy after the initial protests started lmao. This guy right here fighting for facts fkn hell

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And I stand by that statement.
Back it up or you’re just talking to shit to slander someone.
Where hVe I defended rape? Where did I champion the men as heroes at blizzard? And when have a voucher for the extermination of Jews?

Status
Not open for further replies.