U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
found it funny that Biden is provoking his own people. “what are you gonna do? You have semi autos, you gonna need f-15’s and a few nuclear weapons to take us on”. Is that really how a president who is trying to bring people together should be talking? These are his own citizens we are talking about.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Michigan GOP finally admit the big lie:
@bricktamland What say you about your statement that fraud in Michigan was ‘the worst’??

View attachment 25651

So yes, the truth ‘came’ - from the GOP. Only took 7 months. And it was reported by MSM!

View attachment 25653

Will you ‘publicly apologise’ now or despite the Michigan GOP admission you want to move the goalposts again?? We’ll just wait here :-).
Did he answer you?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
found it funny that Biden is provoking his own people. “what are you gonna do? You have semi autos, you gonna need f-15’s and a few nuclear weapons to take us on”. Is that really how a president who is trying to bring people together should be talking? These are his own citizens we are talking about.
this true?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is That what the creepy, senile dinosaur said?

What a dumb fuck

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What a dumb fuck
Yeah bro. Lol. Did you also see the blacks twerking and groping while the paramedics were trying to save someone’s life? Acting like actual monkeys, actually that’s an insult to monkeys even they show care when one of their own is dying/dead. Oh and this was their Juneteenth celebration lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Fuck is wrong with this ****?

Certified lost fuck.
Bro it’s actually unbelievable lol. I haven’t really spoken about the election and trumps loss after I promised I’ll suck it up no matter the result, but like how in the fk was this guy voted in legitimately? That question needs to be asked and answered. I just don’t understand lol. Do people really think this guy is any amount better than trump in any regard?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t really spoken about the election and trumps loss after I promised I’ll suck it up no matter the result, but like how in the fk was this guy voted in legitimately? That question needs to be asked and answered. I just don’t understand
It’s easy to understand.
Many of Biden’s votes were simply anti-Trump votes. Lesser of two evils. Same as in 2016 many of Trump’s votes were anti-Hilary votes. There’s really nothing more to it and Biden, like Trump will be a one termer.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

What a dumb fuck
Yeah, it cracked me up when he said it. It was in response to NRA rednecks saying that they need their guns so they can fight the government. Biden said:

"If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons"

I mean... He's right.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro it’s actually unbelievable lol. I haven’t really spoken about the election and trumps loss after I promised I’ll suck it up no matter the result, but like how in the fk was this guy voted in legitimately? That question needs to be asked and answered. I just don’t understand lol. Do people really think this guy is any amount better than trump in any regard?
Definitely better than Trump, but still worse than literally anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.