Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

You couldn’t make this stuff up

“somewhere between 700 billion and a trillion 300 million billion dollars”
Trump wasn't exactly a great orator, you know Dawg....pretty funny seeing you single out every stupid thing Biden says.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another for the 'ONLY IN AMRICA' files

Link: British spy recruited by Erik Prince ran 'honeypot ops' with female spies to discredit Trump enemies | Daily Mail Online

Ex-British spy 'hired Survivor contestant and pretty women as honeytraps to go on fake dates with FBI and government officials - including H.R. McMaster - to record them disparaging Trump'
  • Erik Prince, the founder of private military company Blackwater, whose sister Betsy DeVos was Trump's education secretary, trained the spies
  • Their job was to find out who was disparaging Trump and report back to his allies
  • Richard Seddon, an MI6 agent, was tasked by Prince with running the operation
  • Among the targets was Trump's own national security adviser, H.R. McMaster
  • A Texan woman, Tarah Price, was given $10,000 to approach him
  • It was unclear if she ever met him: he was fired in March 2018
  • Another woman, Survivor contestant Anna Khait, targeted State Dept officials
  • Others were told to try and approach FBI agents, using dating apps
  • Khait on Thursday night insisted she had done nothing wrong in the expose

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lolllllll

Yeah. The US army always have the weirdest recruitment. I remember when they had an advert with heavy metal music and dudes playing guitar.

We're just as bad though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Grandfather was serving in the US navy and in the early 80s he was part of a team that had to come up with a new theme song for the US navy. They all agreed on Village People's "In the Navy" until my grandfather pointed out what the song was actually about.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. The US army always have the weirdest recruitment. I remember when they had an advert with heavy metal music and dudes playing guitar.

We're just as bad though.

Na it at least appealed to men ready to die and kill for their country.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My Grandfather was serving in the US navy and in the early 80s he was part of a team that had to come up with a new theme song for the US navy. They all agreed on Village People's "In the Navy" until my grandfather pointed out what the song was actually about.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s a smart move: Texas to legislate removal of the need for a license to carry a gun, which means no background check or training is required also.

Better get some thoughts and prayers warmed up, it won’t be long before they’re needed. #GOPMorons

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was actually really well played by the Village People. They agreed to let the Navy use the song for free as long as the Navy allowed them to use their facilities to shoot the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.