Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about the drive by while they were having a memorial for the dead criminal, genuinely forgot his name.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is it true now trumps “conspiracy” isn’t so much a conspiracy anymore and now Facebook is allowing what they once deemed bannable to be spread? Lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is it true now trumps “conspiracy” isn’t so much a conspiracy anymore and now Facebook is allowing what they once deemed bannable to be spread? Lol
Haven't heard anything about that. But Manhattan has raised criminal charges against him.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But you didn’t answer the question lol how is Biden going, is he still learning how to string a sentence together?
He’s rolled out the vaccine at record pace after 500k people died last year (I know several Americans who were fully vaccinated by March/April - yes I know you wouldn’t take it) which is what he committed as his biggest priority and he generally stays away from crapping on into a microphone or Tweeting like Agent Orange. I’m not especially a Biden fan but he hasn’t made any major mis-steps so far and he’s getting on with the job without the farcical sideshows of the previous buffoon - and that isn’t a bad thing.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not sure thoughts and prayers can be cobbled together fast enough:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m not sure thoughts and prayers can be cobbled together fast enough:
Wow.

Not to make light of the innocent deaths but this is all on Biden just as it would of been pinned on the orange loud ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.