Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You picked up good odds. Isn’t he in closer to $2.10 now?

it will be interesting with the Supreme Court judging passing away, whether trump selects a new appointee before the election or after.
Hopefully he respects her wishes. He’s paying $1.92 now and Biden somehow $1.88

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has already announced he is going to fill the position ASAP

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He has already announced he is going to fill the position ASAP
Yep saw his speech at his North Carolina rally. He will put forward his nominee next week.

Putting forward a nominee is one thing, but it’s virtually impossible to have the nominee voted on before the election. The democrats will find a way to hold the process up.

they are probably quite rightly worried about the conservative advantage on the Supreme Court.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Democrats can't hold it up.

Mitch McConnell has already said he will push it through.

All Trump needs is a Senate majority and they definitely have that.

Only thing that could hold it up is there are a few Republican Senators that aren't happy with this happening like this, although I don't think there is enough of them to stop it from happening.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If Trump wins he should send Obama, Pelosi and every other person of influence in the DNC a thank you card. They just keep finding terrible candidates who are capable of losing unloseable elections.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The data model is weird because it says Minnesota goes to Trump yo and Pennsylvania remains with trump yo.
There is also one other rust belt state he will have to fight hard for yo.

The rest is accurate.

But my issue is, Biden has a MASSIVE lead in Minnesota. Blue won Minnesota last time too, so why does trunk think he can win it?

Secondly, Psnnyslvania is close yo, BUT BIDEN is a Scranton boi, so has home ground advantage.

And then the other rust belt is a coin flip at best.

Trump needs 2 of those 3 to win yo, and that has to include Pennsylvania yo.

I think Trump can win, I just think the path is littered with too many coin flips he needs. It's like winning a blackjack hand 3 times yo. Doable, but don't bet in it.

You MUST look at the electoral college path before predicting.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
In my mind I had Trump at 1.70 favourite to win 2016. Cleaned up at the bookie.
Before corona, just after the impeachment thing I thought trunk was close to a sure thing and woulda priced him at 1.21
Now I think 2.10 about correct.

If he nails the debates.... and Biden gets foggy brained and collapses, I'll love Trump back to favouritism.
He has a lot of work to do. He needs the fortune at surprise endorsements he got last time.
Biden having a medical emergency is something I could see Turning the tables realistically, like a non fatal heart attaché

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
But my issue is, Biden has a MASSIVE lead in Minnesota. Blue won Minnesota last time too, so why does trunk think he can win it?
There aren't too many 'normal' people who are ok with a militant political organisation coming to town and then burning the city down in the name of "social justice".

Not only this, but coming and burning your city down and then having the temerity to suggest you should stop funding your police who are the only ones who actually defend law and order.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

This demented pedo is a full blown dumb c***.
In fairness to him, he's old and he shouldn't be running for the most powerful position in the world. He can barely get two sentences together without a teleprompter or remember what he had for breakfast.

Trump is also old but doesn't seem as affected by his age as Biden.

He's probably a decent guy, but he's just a career politician who has been there for 47 years without accomplishing a great deal.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In fairness to him, he's old and he shouldn't be running for the most powerful position in the world. He can barely get two sentences together without a teleprompter or remember what he had for breakfast.

Trump is also old but doesn't seem as affected by his age as Biden.

He's probably a decent guy, but he's just a career politician who has been there for 47 years without accomplishing a great deal.
How is a pedo a decent guy?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How is a pedo a decent guy?
In reference to his 'unusual' way of sniffing and kissing young grandkids etc, I view this more as the difference between our generation and the older generation, for whom it was very common to show this kind of affection.

I'm political views are on the other side to Biden, but personally I don't use this issue against him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In reference to his 'unusual' way of sniffing and kissing young grandkids etc, I view this more as the difference between our generation and the older generation, for whom it was very common to show this kind of affection.

I'm political views are on the other side to Biden, but personally I don't use this issue against him.
I wouldn't want my kids in the same room as the lost ****.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trump's still king of the yanks, not much else to choose from.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump will win easy, he has more support than people think. Majority of Americans love him because he has done so much for America they know he is for USA. USA USA it’s sounds so boring but that’s it

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Plus Asians, especially Chinese are generally quite conservative in their voting habits.
All asian groups are dem. Chinese are particularly leftist, voting at a rate of 70% for Clinton. Koreans and Philipinos were more competitive at 60-40

Hence why i said 'unless Cuban'.

cubans always been republicans yo
Maybe back in the day when all the Cubans in the 305 were refugees from the educated strata of Cuba and looked like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. Most of the newer waves of Cubans are economic migrants who look like George Zimmerman.
Trump lost FL hispanics 4 years ago. Maybe they were a bit pissed at how raw he went in on little marco and lyin' Ted (who redeemed himself and is now Lion Ted")

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
My bet from just before Iowa.
Im putting my money on the incumbent, but I dont love the $1.9 he's sitting at. Wont be a big one unless he can drop back to even money.

edit: Sorry about the triple post. Phone posting makes me feel like my nan.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.