Two of the six members of our “leadership group” have never played FG for the bulldogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't need the cash. I already made my fortune as a candle maker and retired. This is volunteer work, baby! Full disclosure, what I do is not completely selfish. I do get paid in e-cred, baby.
Your e-cred account is in overdraft.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So says the guy who just got this thread to page 6. Thanks for your input, baby!
Once again you just confirmed that you are only after responses or preferably outrage, not actually contributing to the conversation.

I usually don't respond to your crap but you were so drastically wrong so many times in the last few days that I couldn't resist pointing out the errors of your ways.

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Once again you just confirmed that you are only after responses or preferably outrage, not actually contributing to the conversation.

I usually don't respond to your crap but you were so drastically wrong so many times in the last few days that I couldn't resist pointing out the errors of your ways.

Always a Bulldog
So just because I pride myself on my reputation as the Kennel's premium content creator, you assume I don't have anything sincere or meaningful to say? That's quite presumptuous of you, wouldn't you say?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So just because I pride myself on my reputation as the Kennel's premium content creator, you assume I don't have anything sincere or meaningful to say? That's quite presumptuous of you, wouldn't you say?
You may claim to be "the Kennel's premium content creator" but everyone knows that's not on the quality of the content you spew out.

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You may claim to be "the Kennel's premium content creator" but everyone knows that's not on the quality of the content you spew out.

Always a Bulldog
Everyone knows it? I think you're being presumptuous again, Turbs!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone knows it? I think you're being presumptuous again, Turbs!
I am confident that everyone knows that you are in the volume game to provoke responses and outrage, and not in the quality game.

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I am confident that everyone knows that you are in the volume game to provoke responses and outrage, and not in the quality game.

Always a Bulldog
Look through the comments on all my posts, boss. They do attract their fair share of Karens and soggy seated wet bottoms, but they also get their fair share of comments from people with senses of humour who say they love what the 'gun brings to the table. So who are you to say the quality of my content doesn't contribute the the engagement? Hate me or rate me, they know they can't touch dis. That's how we do it, baby!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we all agreed with every decision the club made, there would be no discussion on here.
Really? The club and the players make the decisions. Our "agreement" has nothing to do with it, unless we join the board.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look through the comments on all my posts, boss. They do attract their fair share of Karens and soggy seated wet bottoms, but they also get their fair share of comments from people with senses of humour who say they love what the 'gun brings to the table. So who are you to say the quality of my content doesn't contribute the the engagement? Hate me or rate me, they know they can't touch dis. That's how we do it, baby!
Provoke away. At least you do it in a fun way, without deliberately offending responders.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Provoke away. At least you do it in a fun way, without deliberately offending responders.
I find some of shit he writes to be very offensive, particularly the rubbish he concocts deliberately to elicit response and outrage.

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I find some of shit he writes to be very offensive, particularly the rubbish he concocts deliberately to elicit response and outrage.

Always a Bulldog
No offence, mate...but you're being a bit of a sook.

You'd have to be soggy seated indeed to get offended or outraged by my harmless shenanigans.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Really? The club and the players make the decisions. Our "agreement" has nothing to do with it, unless we join the board.
Nothing to do with the running of the club, but plenty to do with contributing to a discussion forum, I guess.