Turned a corner, or nothing special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We got beaten by a compliant Eels team both games - no Watmough, no Peats, no Ma'u in the first, no Watmough or Foran in the second
Watmough would've made a win more possible he was so shit last year.
And I'm not jumping the gun saying omg we gonna win the premiership nor am I saying gays are bad in this post so don't get so in my face about it lol.
I'm merely trying to find positives instead of looking for the negatives. But even if we win next week I don't think it will say much beating a team coming second last or there abouts.
My main point is being equal with a cheating team isn't that bad and I wasn't referring to vsing them just purely being equal on the ladder with a team that's cheating.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its not the matter of if the team which we played was under the cap or not... the absent players would have been available if they werent injured.

top class players were getting replaced by top class players.

we didnt have the same advantage

that is what matters.
Fuk indiandog I think you understood me lol I wasn't even talking about oh we almost beat parra or whatever we got smashed by them. I was purely talking about being equal with a. Team that's been cheating.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
its not the matter of if the team which we played was under the cap or not... the absent players would have been available if they werent injured.

top class players were getting replaced by top class players.

we didnt have the same advantage

that is what matters.
Nar that's just an excuse.

De Gois isn't top class, Moeroa isn't top class, Takairangi isn't a top class half.

I can cop that if we get beaten by the full strength team, just wasn't the case

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuk indiandog I think you understood me lol I wasn't even talking about oh we almost beat parra or whatever we got smashed by them. I was purely talking about being equal with a. Team that's been cheating.

i was responding to leviathan.

didnt read you post. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nar that's just an excuse.

De Gois isn't top class, Moeroa isn't top class, Takairangi isn't a top class half.

I can cop that if we get beaten by the full strength team, just wasn't the case

no its not, it gives opportunity to other players which parra got illegally to refresh and heal without losing much as they have other good player covering for their position.

if they were under the cap we had much crapper players to deal with.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i was responding to leviathan.

didnt read you post. lol
Sorrryyyy mr too good to read my post. Swear these Indians are getting ahead of themselevs these days. Taking over every job occupation and forums

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorrryyyy mr too good to read my post. Swear these Indians are getting ahead of themselevs these days. Taking over every job occupation and forums

but it thought i was defending your point. lol

my point to leviathan still stands.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
no its not, it gives opportunity to other players which parra got illegally to refresh and heal without losing much as they have other good player covering for their position.

if they were under the cap we had much crapper players to deal with.
Literally all they had to do to be compliant was force Watmough and Peats out, they beat us with both of those guys out + more

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
but it thought i was defending your point. lol

my point to leviathan still stands.
Yeah I did I thought you were helping out but whatever I'm not cut.

*whispers go fukyourself*
ID: huh what?
Realist: I said go fuck yourselffffff!!!!!!!!
ID/apu: why don't you make me.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Literally all they had to do to be compliant was force Watmough and Peats out, they beat us with both of those guys out + more

not sure if you got my point.

if we sign Morgan for the full back duties on the same money as Bmoz and go over the cap, yet when we play we either play morgan or bmoz, is still an unfair advantage to the opposition.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canberra in Canberra in 2 weeks, they beat the Tigers 60-6.
That is true we shouldn't get too excited from this win we should start getting hyped up if we beat Canberra in Canberra, roosters next week really doesn't mean anything they're coming around last place but will be good to see us consistantly winning

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I did I thought you were helping out but whatever I'm not cut.

*whispers go fukyourself*
ID: huh what?
Realist: I said go fuck yourselffffff!!!!!!!!
ID/apu: why don't you make me.

that is a great come back by ID/apu by the way. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that is a great come back by ID/apu by the way. lol
It shut realist right up hahaha he had that blank shocked face look going on hahaha. No fkn idea what to say hahaha the accent completely compliments the comeback as well haha can't fkn compete with that.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It shut realist right up hahaha he had that blank shocked face look going on hahaha. No fkn idea what to say hahaha the accent completely compliments the comeback as well haha can't fkn compete with that.

yeah thats right you fucken blowjob

Status
Not open for further replies.