Trouble in Belmore??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This club is cursed. We didn't pay hasler and he is probably praying we get the spoon. Dib failed to get re-elected even though he eventually made the right decisions. We replaced him with Lynne who wasted mortimer. Both dib and mortimer are saying we deserve it. We appoint Pay and demonstrate no loyalty to jimmy Dymock. Some argue we made a mistake with reynolds. Mick ennis still can't get over how we replaced him Lichaa. Hence, too many haters. Too many decisions this club has made to cause a shit situation
If Dib made the right decisions you can't say that we appointed Pay and demonstrated no loyalty to Dymock. He made those choices.

How has Lynne wasted Mortimer? He made it on to both boards and would have known by siding with Dib he wouldn't have been nominated by the club, especially with Peponis trying to turn the make-up of the board at the eleventh hour.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair dinkum 41 posts about nothing. I was grinding what's left of my teeth watching that last night but at no stage did I think they weren't having a dig. they were busting their collective arses trying to get over the line. That chase by JMK on Rapana epitomised the night for us. He gets him near the line and then BJL puts a big don't argue on the defence and scores so it was ultimately for nothing.

We just need to be more creative in attack. Our defence generally was fine. It was only defending the kicks that cost us points and that is on the outside backs. We have enough experienced players in the squad to recognise how to play sliding defence and I am buggered if I know why they didn't adapt.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mortimer was always going to be the third wheel. He wasn't part of "The Dream Team" that was meant to take the Bulldogs into the future and beyond, and restore good ol fashioned family values.

That spot was meant to have been Nick Dimas, but the members voted in Mortimer instead.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fair dinkum 41 posts about nothing. I was grinding what's left of my teeth watching that last night but at no stage did I think they weren't having a dig. they were busting their collective arses trying to get over the line. That chase by JMK on Rapana epitomised the night for us. He gets him near the line and then BJL puts a big don't argue on the defence and scores so it was ultimately for nothing.

We just need to be more creative in attack. Our defence generally was fine. It was only defending the kicks that cost us points and that is on the outside backs. We have enough experienced players in the squad to recognise how to play sliding defence and I am buggered if I know why they didn't adapt.
It’s called they don’t give a fuck, for fuck sake Eastwood looked like the most dangerous player out there running on to the ball.

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score

Montoya slid well with his hand on his dick why he give the raiders 3 trys, are u kidding me. Put radounikas on the wing, at least he would of punched someone for being made look like such a dick. Cant attack if u cant defend,

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya slid well with his hand on his dick why he give the raiders 3 trys, are u kidding me. Put radounikas on the wing, at least he would of punched someone for being made look like such a dick. Cant attack if u cant defend,
Radounikas..... The club should pay him to come in and slap the shit out of the players before they get on the field! If that doesn't work get him to sing!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if you are going to throw names around at least learn how to spell them. Do you mean Raudonikis? In any event we play umbrella, not sliding so maybe the hand you can see sliding is your own. The effort is there, its the execution that is poor. I can't believe JMoz stayed on the field let alone scored the last try. His knee was shot.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nope not entirely.. let me think of an analogy.

So the wooden floor are TPAs. Up until recent times and recent board makeups that floor was perfect.

The new changes have occurred and instantly the floor has degraded and has shown holes and broke floor boards.

The players need to walk across the floor, however whenever they try more and more holes appear.

Does that make sense now?
Have you ever considered we were over the cap? Pay wasnt here to do that, it was the other imbeciles.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see first grade team and oay at belmore watching reggies today. If there were major issues they wouldnt be there.
Not only that , if there was an issue one of the player managers would have went straight to the media to test the interest from other clubs and also put pressure on our club...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We were thinking of going to Sydney today just to watch ISP and come home afterward. That is one thing I miss about not living in Sydney; four hours is a bit far for a spur of the moment trip. Things like work etc. conspired to stop us anyway. Watched the last twenty on television, after getting busy and hopefully even though the TV guide says the game is Wests vs Warriors it will be repeated come early Monday morning.

Lot to like in their application and seeing Dean Pay there was great. Perhaps he is looking at a promotion for one or two of the ISP boys. Once again Lewis impressed and considering he is not really a centre he is doing a bang up job. Some nice tackles and assisted in taking pressure off the forwards. At least in the interviews with him and Frawley you can see that the word at Belmore is if you play well enough, often enough you WILL be considered for a gig in firsts. That to me indicates a much happier group who at least know the top grade coach is watching them and analyzing their performances.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dean Pays clueless saw him on nrl360..they asked him what the team will look like when they get it together. He didnt know how to answer...goes umm ahhh we wanna play expansive footy umm yeh we are improving. Not sure what hes trying to do

How would you like him to answer that?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not only that , if there was an issue one of the player managers would have went straight to the media to test the interest from other clubs and also put pressure on our club...
Agree. I think the biggest problem is people still trying to white ant the current board.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well if you are going to throw names around at least learn how to spell them. Do you mean Raudonikis? In any event we play umbrella, not sliding so maybe the hand you can see sliding is your own. The effort is there, its the execution that is poor. I can't believe JMoz stayed on the field let alone scored the last try. His knee was shot.
You have way more patience than I do "Oatley Dog" many of the posts on this Forum let alone this thread are hard to believe that they call themselves Bulldog supporters. I zip through a couple of threads these days...shake my head and turn my computer off and try to have an intelligent conversation elsewhere.
Can you believe they want to sack Dean Pay after 5 rounds?? The coaching is fine although Dean needs like some younger players "Experience", the effort is there as you said ( I think Mr Klemmer needs to take a good hard look at himself right now ) but, the execution and very poor ball security is terrible by a few players which has been costly.
We are still work in progress ATM, Dean will be good and get better as our salary cap restraints are lifted over the next 12 months.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You have way more patience than I do "Oatley Dog" many of the posts on this Forum let alone this thread are hard to believe that they call themselves Bulldog supporters. I zip through a couple of threads these days...shake my head and turn my computer off and try to have an intelligent conversation elsewhere.
Can you believe they want to sack Dean Pay after 5 rounds?? The coaching is fine although Dean needs like some younger players "Experience", the effort is there as you said ( I think Mr Klemmer needs to take a good hard look at himself right now ) but, the execution and very poor ball security is terrible by a few players which has been costly.
We are still work in progress ATM, Dean will be good and get better as our salary cap restraints are lifted over the next 12 months.
Unless you have full control over recruitment it is a bit rich blaming the coach. You can train and trial until the cows come home but it is only under real game pressure that you can see if things are going to work. He seems to be willing to try different things and turning up to the ISP indicates at the very least support for the reggies if not a search for options. I'm happy to give him at least half a season to see if things turn around before we hit the panic button.

Is it just me or has there been a sudden influx of new members to the Kennel all with pretty much the same opinion? Is there an agenda going on to try and destabilise things on here with the hope of it getting back to the club?

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unless you have full control over recruitment it is a bit rich blaming the coach. You can train and trial until the cows come home but it is only under real game pressure that you can see if things are going to work. He seems to be willing to try different things and turning up to the ISP indicates at the very least support for the reggies if not a search for options. I'm happy to give him at least half a season to see if things turn around before we hit the panic button.

Is it just me or has there been a sudden influx of new members to the Kennel all with pretty much the same opinion? Is there an agenda going on to try and destabilise things on here with the hope of it getting back to the club?
Well said... at least we're looking to build the junior side... we will be better for it in the long run...
Pay has my backing for now... we need to give him time and opportunity to build his team before we pass judgment.

As for people continually trying to bring this notion of instability to this forum... I couldn't care less.. as far as I'm concerned it was a democratic process... the current board won ... we should all back them and not speak of it until next election...

If any players have a problem with it they should look for another club...

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree with your comment about Klemmer, he is very one dimensional and I feel has gone backwards.
I think making the rep teams have gone to his head!
Nearly every hit up he makes he gets dominated which results in a slow play the ball.
I won’t comment about his partner in crime and current Australian front row partner, if selectors pick a team based on form these 2 guys would be well done the pecking order in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.