Trouble in Belmore??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Seriously whats going on ,
This must be the worst performance in a long time.
Is there trouble in Belmore with players not happy????

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t care if they aren’t happy.... who here is happy with their jobs? But they still turn up and put in..... imagine getting dragged in to the office and they say why have you been so shit and you say management possibly not getting on with each other at the Xmas party has made you unhappy

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If players are unhappy, they're ungrateful and should fuck off.
Too much blame gets laid on the coach/administration.
Realistically they're the boss.
Players are replaceable pawns. I'm over sookie/ 'unhappy' players.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Dean Pays clueless saw him on nrl360..they asked him what the team will look like when they get it together. He didnt know how to answer...goes umm ahhh we wanna play expansive footy umm yeh we are improving. Not sure what hes trying to do

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously whats going on ,
This must be the worst performance in a long time.
Is there trouble in Belmore with players not happy????
There Has to be.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don’t care if they aren’t happy.... who here is happy with their jobs? But they still turn up and put in..... imagine getting dragged in to the office and they say why have you been so shit and you say management possibly not getting on with each other at the Xmas party has made you unhappy
I understand but they are playing with no passion no heart no balls no fucking care in the world .
Look at Klemmer his gone backwards even JJ hasn’t been himself.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They just didn’t wanna be there that’s what it looked like very obvious

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dean Pays clueless saw him on nrl360..they asked him what the team will look like when they get it together. He didnt know how to answer...goes umm ahhh we wanna play expansive footy umm yeh we are improving. Not sure what hes trying to do
We were so expansive tonight we left soft tries in because the holes between players was enormous. Maybe that's what he meant about playing an expansive game

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We were so expansive tonight we left soft tries in because the holes between players was enormous. Maybe that's what he meant about playing an expansive game
Lol he didnt even know what he meant

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand but they are playing with no passion no heart no balls no fucking care in the world .
Look at Klemmer his gone backwards even JJ hasn’t been himself.
Compare our attitude almost gave excuses regarding draw etc to Cleary who was like bring it on

I think players see dean as a soft touch

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hire Neil Henry immediately to hold Pays hand
I think he needs a experienced assistant someone like Henry, Potter or even Toovey. Penna and Antonelli have no experience at all.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I think he needs a experienced assistant someone like Henry, Potter or even Toovey. Penna and Antonelli have no experience at all.
Bringing in Henry as help would do Pay a massive favour believe me. Otherwise hel get the sack by the end of the yr. Id happily swap him now for Henry or even georgialis

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Pay is too softly spoken going by a Foran interview.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think your right and maybe dean should grow balls and drop players, don’t care who gets dropped.
He needs to grow balls because the rest of the team keep losing them by dropping the balls all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.