Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I find it funny last year you were public enemy number 1 for talking shit about our halves but now everyone agrees with what you say
Most people on here happily look over most issues when we have a win..once we string a few wins together they will go back to bagging me lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
anyone in the know about hokko's contract negotiations?
There are no contract negotations I think you'll find.

Thus why nobody is talking about them.

IN FACT .. it might explain his average form if the club have already told him he won't be re-signed at the end of the year, and nobody else is offering him a contract.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent Hodkinson is not out of form as he has never had form except for some field goals.

DCE was out of form at the beginning of the year due to constant off field dramas. Those dramas are almost resolved and he has been back to his best.

Benji was out of form and shape when he got back to the NRL, he finally got his head straight and is back in top form.

Since Des has taken over the reigns we have had constant issues with our #1 and #7, though #1 seems to be resolved for the next few years as Bmoz is a great player and has his head screwed on.

Des has made some great calls thus far though his biggest hurdle is the #7.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are no contract negotations I think you'll find.

Thus why nobody is talking about them.

IN FACT .. it might explain his average form if the club have already told him he won't be re-signed at the end of the year, and nobody else is offering him a contract.

No Contracts has been offered..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Most people on here happily look over most issues when we have a win..once we string a few wins together they will go back to bagging me lol
Nah bagging players here also happens after wins. If we won 56-0 and hod set up every try and scored 3 himself he would still cop it. Much like you'd still hate Reynolds if he did the same thing.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez i hope this situation does not change,wonder what dessies plans are in halves for next year apart from mbye being there?
If Hodkinson is not offered a new contract, then I think our halves next year will have to be Reynolds #6 and Moses #7

I think Des doesn't want to loose Moses and is a fan of Reynolds.

He let Hodkinson go before when he was at Manly, he will do it again...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you'll find if we do sign Hodko it will be a short term contract... But as yet nothing is no offer..

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ha the truth finally emerges ...hokkos wife reveals the reason for the new haircut...f...ck me silly .. hes worried about his hair ... now ive heard it all lolllll

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was the last game that Hodko took control of a game and steered us to a win? I mean, setup the majority of trys or had a big hand in them or the plays leading up to them.

Has it ever occurred?

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was the last game that Hodko took control of a game and steered us to a win? I mean, setup the majority of trys or had a big hand in them or the plays leading up to them.

Has it ever occurred?
Maybe NSW cup

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah bagging players here also happens after wins. If we won 56-0 and hod set up every try and scored 3 himself he would still cop it. Much like you'd still hate Reynolds if he did the same thing.
Do you think Hodko is worth keeping? Yes or no, not a long winded answer full of excuses why he's playing like dog shit.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Has it ever occurred?
Other then landing goals from the side line and kicking field goals anything else not so much, he cant kick goals anymore either so he is almost useless at this moment.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hokkos wife on bulldogs tv explaining why his haircut looks shit on the field and how it bothers him.......

Status
Not open for further replies.