Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice him talking to the players, telling where to go and running the plays he wanted?? Doing his job, im impressed so far!

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looking the goods, im liking what i see, seems to be a bit of communication going on at times with Trex i see - dont you get injured Hodko ffs

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great article in this weeks RLW about Hodkinson

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thing is to this point we have never seen if TH is good? He has been injured for two years and now he's back. We off load him to another team then the down side is he could end up carving us up next year......look at Thurston.
****Disclaimer I am NOT suggesting TH is as good as Thurston!
I agree. No matter how good a half back is, if he is behind a mediocre pack of forwards he will put in mediocre displays. Now that the Dogs have got all their forwards available they should dominate other packs. When that happens Hodko could go up to another level.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but im really impressed with trent's kick and chase. 9 out of 10 times he is the first one there and tackling the full back or winger.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but im really impressed with trent's kick and chase. 9 out of 10 times he is the first one there and tackling the full back or winger.
"A kick is only as good as it's chase" - Wally Lewis

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Noddy of him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was pretty good tonight, cant fault his game. And his goalkicking is fantastic, def better than Inu.

KK has a massive task to get back in the side, unless Hod gets injured (touch wood).

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
A few undesirable kicks tonight but overall pretty happy with his game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hodko is showing why he was first choice over Keating now. The side looks so much more alive with Hodko in the side.

Still a bit missing in his kicking game, but it's getting better as well.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most impressive thing for mine tonight besides his winning kick, after that kick the finish to the set of six was sublime. Superb kick, found space and led the chase. If he had an extra yard of pace he would be dynamite!

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
great goal kicking.
im starting to like you Sharpy call it a man crush I suppose lol. Admit his kicking was good his defense was good great early ball and he organize the team around the park superbly. What he lacks in pace he makes up for in so many ways.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

trent trent trent played heaps well tonight. does anyone else get a semi when he converts?

Status
Not open for further replies.