Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Unfortunately TH is just like a popcorn kennel, you watch him hoping he will pop but unfortunately he ended up at the bottom of the box, sad but true.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately TH is just like a popcorn kennel, you watch him hoping he will pop but unfortunately he ended up at the bottom of the box, sad but true.
To qu

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To quote Homer Simpson, "It's funny coz it's true"

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I believe he will come good you will be surprised when he gets his fitness back

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
our fwds need to stand deeper, run straight and hard with quick play the balls to follow then we might see better games from TH

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He had a good attacking kicking game today, it wasn't bad and I think with more game time he will be better and provide more than Keating's attack.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He had a decent game today. I hope he can improve on today's performance.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was happy with trents involvement today, he'll continue to gain confidence and hopefully improve week to week.

Lets hope we can win a bunch of games now and get back to our best footy sooner rather than later. Today was a step in the right direction.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
He had good goal kicking, seemed confident, and i think he will love having kasiano and graham, with both theyre passing games, back so then he can time his involvement (a little less, but each touch will have more meaning maybe?)

S

Sharpy

Our attack was woeful ,just proves once again he is not a first grade half back.
glad we won of course but it was a embarrassing display

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
Our attack was woeful ,just proves once again he is not a first grade half back.
You got no idea sharpy (C&C) the attack was sharp on TH's side much more improved. Again I remind you it is only his second game since March last year and he has improved on last weeks performance. He will get better with each run!

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
It was not a convincing win today but Hodko is building to better things , hopefully he can keep building his confidence and get back to his best. Keep in mind he's been out of first grade for a while now.

S

Sharpy

You got no idea sharpy (C&C) the attack was sharp on TH's side much more improved. Again I remind you it is only his second game since March last year and he has improved on last weeks performance. He will get better with each run!
Out attack was woeful,rudderless ship

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ffs chip, give him a break, your mate KK wouldn't of done better today

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree they are both terrible
we looked lost all game in attack
trents game was solid, goal kicking alone was a bonus when we are not exactly scoring heaps of tries.. great defence even when the game was won.. Ask dene halatau? watch the game guys hes a good kid who needs a break...

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought he had some good touches today. Will improve with our big guns back on board and some more match practice. I think his our best option at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.