TRENT BARRETT - DEFENCE MASTER CLASS

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trent Barrett is not just an Attack oriented coach. He also knows his defence. He is the All round coach.
Watch a sneak peak of his defensive mind. Found this on YouTube

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Very interesting ..

Thelaw

Waterboy
Reaction score
We don't want blokes coming out of the line hahahaha.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This is old. Not sure why this is being posted.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The moral of this, DEAN PAY Must have called in SICK to this class room.
He thought he could sell him self to the Bulldog fan base by dribbling what he believed at the time was poetry to our ears and digging his hole by stating he would bring Back the maddness to the blue and white jersey. He forgot during his coaching interview that he needed to coach an NRL TEAM not a Kindy Garden Class.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Personally find the constant attacks on Pay as pathetic. No one is saying he was an amazing coach, but he gave his absolute all for the club when we were going through extremely difficult times.

He always had our club's interest at heart. Just simply wasn't good enough. Wish people would stop looking for any and every excuse to kick the guy.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent Barrett is not just an Attack oriented coach. He also knows his defence. He is the All round coach.

He is very well spoken and understands the game it looks natural to him you can tell by the way he speaks

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nice find. Very interesting. He is very relateable, engaging as well. I like what i see.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And still the positivity keeps going, love this guy already, yes I’m going off early, but hard not too with all I’m hearing/reading aka our new coach Baz.!!!

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wonder if that’s his phone number in the top right hand side of the whiteboard.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score

So true what he says and I’ve always believed that defence is attitude.our defence at times this year has been terrible.not rushing up and quick line speed.this made me wonder if pay lost the dressing room.
I don’t think barter will put up with lazy defenders like rfm.he will either change his attitude and improve on his defence or he will be dropped.
Watch the tigers in defence,madge has them rushing up and putting pressure on the opposition.
Looking forward to seeing us improve in all aspects under Barrett

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Personally find the constant attacks on Pay as pathetic. No one is saying he was an amazing coach, but he gave his absolute all for the club when we were going through extremely difficult times.

He always had our club's interest at heart. Just simply wasn't good enough. Wish people would stop looking for any and every excuse to kick the guy.
It's called a sense of humour Steve. Lighten up.