News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I believe we are. Especially when our club was dismantled through backended deals that the NRL approved... Can't tell me the didn't have the foresight to see it would be disastrous and cripple clubs.
We played by the rules in this instance due to past sins. It cost us all our good players, while teams like Parra, Sharks and Storm who knowingly cheated get a slap on the wrist. I exclude roosters for obvious reasons lol
Storm were stripped of a bunch of premierships and denied the chance to compete for finals in the season they were busted. Wouldn't call that a slap on the wrist. They got hammered even worse than us. Lol

Look, we are diverting from the key points I was making, which are Canterbury kinda did benefit from cheating in the past... and that cheating alone won't win you a premiership.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imo, Taumalolo is 3xbetter than any middle we currently have and is still a damaging forward - he also possesses leadership qualities and valuable experience - Cowboys likely making room to keep Dearden… hopefully we pick him up.
Has he been given permission to negotiate with other clubs or something ? He still has years to go on his contract

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm were stripped of a bunch of premierships and denied the chance to compete for finals in the season they were busted. Wouldn't call that a slap on the wrist. They got hammered even worse than us. Lol

Look, we are diverting from the key points I was making, which is Canterbury kinda did benefit from cheating in the past... and that cheating alone won't win you a premiership.
What Storm learned was not to throw off the whole board and leadership. They sacrificed Waldron and kept the rest of the operations in place. We on the other hand should have only sacrificed Hagan and kept Nelson & his board.

Storm lost Inglis they decided to focus their club around 3 players. Birth of what we now call the spine.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a strange 24 hours. Goes from requesting releasing for compassionate grounds and now has decided it’s all ok. If he really needed to leave, he would go no matter what the warriors say to him, or what paper bag they’re offering.
But then he wouldn't be pa
I did as you requested and ignored you but you still keep replying to my posts. If anyone on here wanted to join a Broncos fan site, which one would you recommend :grinning:
LU forums.

But on ignore, you have to click a link to view what is said, so you are clicking it.. lol

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rorters are already getting their paper bags ready. Surely they are looking for a successor for JWH?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But then he wouldn't be pa

LU forums.

But on ignore, you have to click a link to view what is said, so you are clicking it.. lol
I only said I ignored you...not that I had you on Ignore lol
All good.Kaz...if you start seeing some disparaging Broncs posts on LU it might be a Bulldogs supporter lol ....is there much tolerance on there for belittling comments about the Ponies or do you get sin binned quick smart? :grinning:

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This reeks of Politis putting a call in and telling his manager they’re getting rid of JWH after 2024 and to hold firm 1 more year when they can give him 1 mill under the cap and another mill in brown paper bags. And I’m being dead serious.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another 12 months for Gus to make more space in our cap :grinning:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trying hard to not get hyped up, he would be a amazing get if we landed him and he's exactly what we need.

Expect the worst, hope for the best is how I'm approaching this.
Perfect approach

..back to waiting for a confirmation that RFM is gone