News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This reeks of Politis putting a call in and telling his manager they’re getting rid of JWH after 2024 and to hold firm 1 more year when they can give him 1 mill under the cap and another mill in brown paper bags. And I’m being dead serious.
Fits into place now. Roosters favourites now. Gus needed this to come off after the Hunt one very similar didn't. Now other clubs got wind we now behind the 8-ball like we became with Hunt once the QLD card was used by clubs. Had Gus pulled off AFB it would have been mastery above all else.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they're aiming to win the premiership next season as RTS is returning. They have RTS and Johnson in the same team with him in the team it adds stronger chance to possibly make it.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only said I ignored you...not that I had you on Ignore lol
All good.Kaz...if you start seeing some disparaging Broncs posts on LU it might be a Bulldogs supporter lol ....is there much tolerance on there for belittling comments about the Ponies or do you get sin binned quick smart? :grinning:
I don't post or visit LU, its a shit hole. :tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Storm were stripped of a bunch of premierships and denied the chance to compete for finals in the season they were busted. Wouldn't call that a slap on the wrist. They got hammered even worse than us. Lol

Look, we are diverting from the key points I was making, which are Canterbury kinda did benefit from cheating in the past... and that cheating alone won't win you a premiership.
My quote had Eels, Storm, Sharks in order of recent known breaches. Storm were never sanctioned by the NRL for entering the pre season after their 2018 GF loss to Roosters. Slater and Hoffman retired, yet they were told they were over the cap and had to shed players.... Guess Slater played for nothing.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is suspicious to me too.
He is not on holidays he is playing footy.
If it’s that bad you need to agitate you need to be there in the precious time you can
100%..your priorities would completely shift

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My quote had Eels, Storm, Sharks in order of recent known breaches. Storm were never sanctioned by the NRL for entering the pre season after their 2018 GF loss to Roosters. Slater and Hoffman retired, yet they were told they were over the cap and had to shed players.... Guess Slater played for nothing.
Re-signed Cam Smith on richest ever real, signed Eisenhuth on mega-bucks, little bit of back ending. All sounds above board to me.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AFB staying put for 24, will sit down with warriors later in the year to consider options for 25 and beyond.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Exactly and I forgot to mention Lord Elvar as well. The middle with those three will be carnage for the opposition.
Wonder how many tackles Elvar will miss next season just to toy with players' emotions.... get them worrying about how hard the next hit will be.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wonder how many tackles Elvar will miss next season just to toy with players' emotions.... get them worrying about how hard the next hit will be.
he'll miss a lot less than this year