The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That wet shit smelling fart. TFEH!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That wet shit smelling fart. TFEH!
Next time you,encounter that situation just blow up and say "God jeez, what's wrong with people, someone on this carriage doesn't know how to,wipe their arse properly"

Wahesh

Reaction score
So... on the way home yesterday, a lady decides to take her shoes off and put them on the seat. MY TAX DOLLAR IS NOT PAYING FOR A LOUNGE CHAIR, IT'S PAYING FOR AN ASS CHAIR!

By the way... she needed to see a podiatrist.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I had silly coconut from the Big Ctown on my train he had a 6 pack of coronas and found himself a mounty county girl for some lovin.

Idiot is drinking on the train and telling me he is going to face court and be locked up for assault, idiot stabbed someone with a screw driver! He is lucky he is only getting 2 years!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So... on the way home yesterday, a lady decides to take her shoes off and put them on the seat. MY TAX DOLLAR IS NOT PAYING FOR A LOUNGE CHAIR, IT'S PAYING FOR AN ASS CHAIR!

By the way... she needed to see a podiatrist.
hate people who put their feet on the seats on public transport.. It's the reason I choose to stay standing most of the time on trains.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I had silly coconut from the Big Ctown on my train he had a 6 pack of coronas and found himself a mounty county girl for some lovin.

Idiot is drinking on the train and telling me he is going to face court and be locked up for assault, idiot stabbed someone with a screw driver! He is lucky he is only getting 2 years!
Lol was his name Alipapa tofilau?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Saw 2 Lesbians on the train yesterday. One had fading pink hair, and it was shaved all around the side. She decided to lean on her girlfriends shoulder as her gf played with her hair. People tell straight people to get a room, I think that should give anyone who can't control their hormones in public the same treatment.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw 2 Lesbians on the train yesterday. One had fading pink hair, and it was shaved all around the side. She decided to lean on her girlfriends shoulder as her gf played with her hair. People tell straight people to get a room, I think that should give anyone who can't control their hormones in public the same treatment.
Was its name Helen by any chance? I dunno why most girls with that hair are named Helen.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Was its name Helen by any chance? I dunno why most girls with that hair are named Helen.
I'm not sure, but I do know one name I wanted to call her... starts with B, end with itch :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
LMAO how does "Itchy Butt" start with "B"?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing exciting happened on my western journey.
Was hoping the police were inspecting opal cards at the station so I could call them robocops and good little puppets to the new world order!
Just as they've been trained to be.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Seriously you love pushing their buttons don't you lol.