Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah stupid me I should of said it instead of going red in the face!
I'm sure girls check out smut as well? Just more sly about it.
Especially with the look she gave me!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't 16 the legal age?
Don't give him any ideas.
Yeah stupid me I should of said it instead of going red in the face!
I'm sure girls check out smut as well? Just more sly about it.
Especially with the look she gave me!
If she looked at you slyly then she enjoyed it just as much as you did.

Sorry guys I had to put my two cents in...just a way of coping.:blush:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't give him any ideas.

If she looked at you slyly then she enjoyed it just as much as you did.

Sorry guys I had to put my two cents in...just a way of coping.:blush:
Don't worry I won't go there,,I've already fooled around with a young woman before I'm not looking to go younger! And about the sly look that is the impression I got?

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry I won't go there,,I've already fooled around with a young woman before I'm not looking to go younger! And about the sly look that is the impression I got?
Good. You don't know where the young ones have been these days
Well then she liked it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Good. You don't know where the young ones have been these days
Well then she liked it.
she told me she has already had a boyfriend 10 years older and was pregnant to him but he assaulted her and made her miscarriage!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
she told me she has already had a boyfriend 10 years older and was pregnant to him but he assaulted her and made her miscarriage!
Oh fuck that man. Do you have any idea how much I want to strangle men who do that? I want them to know what it feels like to be helpless, and I want them to feel their life being sucked away before them, with nothing they can do... then at the last second, release my grip and have them forever fearful of my wrath.

Men who beat up on women are among the lowest form of scum on this planet. That makes them feel big does it... beating up on people smaller and weaker than them. I'll fucken shove a thorny stick up their anus... see how much they enjoy that!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh fuck that man. Do you have any idea how much I want to strangle men who do that? I want them to know what it feels like to be helpless, and I want them to feel their life being sucked away before them, with nothing they can do... then at the last second, release my grip and have them forever fearful of my wrath.

Men who beat up on women are among the lowest form of scum on this planet. That makes them feel big does it... beating up on people smaller and weaker than them. I'll fucken shove a thorny stick up their anus... see how much they enjoy that!
I would like to say every dog has their day but it isn't fair to put dogs in the same category as the greatest scum on this planet!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm lost for words.
She's still a minor why the hell didn't she go to the police!?
In saying that though, be careful too.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm lost for words.
She's still a minor why the hell didn't she go to the police!?
In saying that though, be careful too.
Yeah I asked and she didn't go to the police!
Stupido IMO but hey that's what most people are at that age.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I heard that somewhere? And coach I'm 31.
Don't give me a hard time about it, the way her assets have developed and the way she was dressed she appeared a little older?
Plus to be clear she followed me to the back of the train to sit with me!
And she asked if she could come back home with me.
Trust me any single man would of taken this girl up on the offer!
Also my ex is 19 so I wouldn't mind dating a woman a little older for a change, but I guess beggers can't be choosers?
I could be wrong here but even though the legal age of concent is 16 it doesn't mean shit if you are over 25 and shes under 18 .
Dont QUOTE me on that though . Just do your Reasearch before inserting your slug

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I could be wrong here but even though the legal age of concent is 16 it doesn't mean shit if you are over 25 and shes under 18 .
Dont QUOTE me on that though . Just do your Reasearch before inserting your slug
Haha at the last part! And I think you're right on that one, I think you're allowed to be with a 16year old as long as you're 25 max?
It's all good I'm desperate but not that desperate haha.
It's not my fault biology says one thing and the law says something else!
If you go back over 100 years I think the age of consent and marriage was 13?
BUT in mankinds defence, at that the time morals were different, probably because life expectancy wasn't as long?

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:tongueclosed:
Haha at the last part! And I think you're right on that one, I think you're allowed to be with a 16year old as long as you're 25 max?
It's all good I'm desperate but not that desperate haha.
It's not my fault biology says one thing and the law says something else!
If you go back over 100 years I think the age of consent and marriage was 13?
BUT in mankinds defence, at that the time morals were different, probably because life expectancy wasn't as long?
Hit her over the head with a rock and the rest is history

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there are people out there who either do not wash their clothes OR they wash them and forget to dry them and wear them anyway. The whole damn carriage this morning smelt like 5 day old wet clothes and it REAKED! I had to change carriages and the prick was sitting right next to me too. That was the first horrible encounter I had on the airport line @Reginald Forman :(

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think there are people out there who either do not wash their clothes OR they wash them and forget to dry them and wear them anyway. The whole damn carriage this morning smelt like 5 day old wet clothes and it REAKED! I had to change carriages and the prick was sitting right next to me too. That was the first horrible encounter I had on the airport line @Reginald Forman :(
The first of many more to come @Mrs - you haven't even hit the tip of the iceberg yet.

This morning I had a fairly light journey... except for some guy who got on a Green Square wearing a hoodie with shorts and thongs. IT'S FREEZING YOU MORON... EITHER WEAR MATCHING CLOTHES OR COVER UP FFS.