Fox Sports TPJ

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is worth the risk for the right price , coming off the bench

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much money have West Tigers got? It seems If a club wants to offload a player, they are likely to be going to West Tigers. TPJ supposedly linked to them. Broncos are shot with a lot of infighting. A lot of these players appear to have talent, but at times needs rehabilitation in some way. We need players at the Bulldogs who are hungry to win and keep their noses clean off the field.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much money have West Tigers got? It seems If a club wants to offload a player, they are likely to be going to West Tigers. TPJ supposedly linked to them. Broncos are shot with a lot of infighting. A lot of these players appear to have talent, but at times needs rehabilitation in some way. We need players at the Bulldogs who are hungry to win and keep their noses clean off the field.
I hear Brent Naden's nose is spotless..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need players who set and drive standards consistently. TPJ is the physical type of player we need but he doesnt have it between the ears imo.

We just aren't that club to turn potential into superstars anymore.
If we can't develop Atoni when has all the attributes, then forget TPJ.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can't develop Atoni when has all the attributes, then forget TPJ.
Especially given his attitude problem too. Played the biggest victim and dug the boot in the the broncos and the NRL in his interview post game last night, as much as id like to get a big damaging forward like TPJ, i think his negativity and selfishness would hinder any sort of development

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Especially given his attitude problem too. Played the biggest victim and dug the boot in the the broncos and the NRL in his interview post game last night, as much as id like to get a big damaging forward like TPJ, i think his negativity and selfishness would hinder any sort of development
Not the right type of player for us, for all of your above reasons.

We can't have drama queens or individuals who don't seem team players....the team have too much work to do to get on the same page working together.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt he is a very good player but we don’t need any problems.
Just makes me a tad nervous as to what sought of attitude TPJ would bring to Belmore

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs always in the spotlight , who cares who we sign , the media will always report what they want to report .
Remember we still have our choir boy on our books who has brought this club to its knees 3 years running

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I was told he was a done deal with the Tigers. The same guy did tell me that they had Ado Carr (which they kind of did) who ended up backing out and signing with us, so who knows.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told he was a done deal with the Tigers. The same guy did tell me that they had Ado Carr (which they kind of did) who ended up backing out and signing with us, so who knows.
This guy sounds a bit shonky to be honest lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No doubt he is a very good player but we don’t need any problems.
Just makes me a tad nervous as to what sought of attitude TPJ would bring to Belmore
I agree. We don’t want another poorly disciplined bulldogs player being targeted and he’s a grub off the field.

I know he has a few big fans on here but if he was that great to have at a club why would the team battling us for the wooden spoon let him go so easily

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. We don’t want another poorly disciplined bulldogs player being targeted and he’s a grub off the field.

I know he has a few big fans on here but if he was that great to have at a club why would the team battling us for the wooden spoon let him go so easily
It just looks like Kevy and the management have had enough of him and drawn the line which is a major concern considering how good he is.

To be honest I’d rather stick with Topine and a few others coming through at the moment.
Anyway I’ll trust TB judgment in making these big calls bc at the end of the day he will be under his watch.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on the money he wants.

As much as we want to be picky, there just isn't an abundance of decent forwards available let alone with his strike.

His discipline has improved and I'd personally give him the benefit of the doubt that he'd come to a new club with a good attitude.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It just looks like Kevy and the management have had enough of him and drawn the line which is a major concern considering how good he is.

To be honest I’d rather stick with Topine and a few others coming through at the moment.
Anyway I’ll trust TB judgment in making these big calls bc at the end of the day he will be under his watch.
This kind of players are temperamental and very hard to handle.
There must be a great trust and understanding between him and Barrett to have a chance of working out !!!
Then again he might have already made up his mind to go to the Tigpies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
T-rex 2.0
Or it could be even worse. Could be an Adam Blair 2.0 :expressionless:

If he does go tigers they have made a few big acquisitions. Ken maumalo, Laurie, Oliver Gilardt on top of locking up Nofoaluma and simpkins.

The only decent one seems to be Laurie :p lots of valuable cap space used on risky acquisitions right there. Add TPJ in and they will be a very top heavy team.