Tpj to retire from nrl

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He had NRL talent but it never looks like his heart is in it. He never looks happy. Never shows passion. Hopefully boxing changes that for him.

What it means to me... big money available in the cap now, yay, and he wasnt earning his pay, so not unhappy to lose him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People paid cash to watch Mundine get smacked. Problem was the moment someone did clip him a bit - he folded.

S'pose u can call that selling it.
Mundine had a lot to say, made people want to see him get whipped . . . Tpj is as dumb as a box of rocks. He speaks like Ali after the Parkinson's set in

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably best decision for everyone. Including himself.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why because he can't play footy?
Keeps poppin that ball to no prick.
All he has to do is stop doin it.

Malla

Reaction score
It’s a shame because he apparently looked so good at the start of this season lol idiots

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not sure TPJ has the boxing talent or the personality to earn big coin
I’m not sure we should be taking the boxing story to seriously …

CC hooked him pretty fast after that offload that lead to Knights first try .. and didn’t bring him back on until basically the end of the game … only 27 minutes from our so called elite prop, in a game where we’re getting our ass kick says a lot …

I think some shits gone down, they’ve both come to an agreement and they’re feeding the media …

Jmo .. gut feeling ..

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m not sure we should be taking the boxing story to seriously …

CC hooked him pretty fast after that offload that lead to Knights first try .. and didn’t bring him back on until basically the end of the game … only 27 minutes from our so called elite prop, in a game where we’re getting our ass kick says a lot …

I think some shits gone down, they’ve both come to an agreement and they’re feeding the media …

Jmo .. gut feeling ..
And this is most likely.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had NRL talent but it never looks like his heart is in it. He never looks happy. Never shows passion. Hopefully boxing changes that for him.

What it means to me... big money available in the cap now, yay, and he wasnt earning his pay, so not unhappy to lose him.
and please tell me what quality players are left to spend it on

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a fucking sook. Has a shitty year and can't hack it lol.
Yes you could see how he reacted after his very poor game in SOO. He just couldn’t cope with the focus on him, expectation & responsibility. Limited ability to lead. IMO he has essentially run away from NRL to seek refuge in boxing. Just a talented support act who was good, in a dominant team that was already well equipped with leaders.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id rather see the club fold than wooden spoon
Damn you talk about this club folding a lot, the last 10 times I’ve let it go, but I’m over it … it’ll never happen, we’re in a tough spot at the moment but we’ll eventually come good .. please stfu about this club we all love folding !!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
360 believe he'll be back next year. Also said they can't believe someone could walk away from 750k next year to 15k boxing match payments every 2 or 3 months.

Maybe Gus had something to do with it?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There can be a lot of money in boxing Paul Gallen reportly made 25 million.
Gallen built a character for years that everyone wanted to see him get knocked out and he fought other dickheads who everyone wanted to see her knocked out haha. No one cares about TPJ

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn you talk about this club folding a lot, the last 10 times I’ve let it go, but I’m over it … it’ll never happen, we’re in a tough spot at the moment but we’ll eventually come good .. please stfu about this club we all love folding !!!
I agree with you here, guys having a mental breakdown. Sports teams go 80 years without titles around the world lol don’t know why everyone is crying so hard