Tpj to retire from nrl

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Might have to look around the feeder clubs for some big props and hope we discover another Jacob Preston

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is the target now? Our middles were not good enough with TPJ. Hopefully re-signing Thommo is not our first option. But losing TPJ leaves us in a fkn hole unless we have middles lined up

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
He is as sharp as a doughnut . . . He won't be able to sell it like mundine did
People paid cash to watch Mundine get smacked. Problem was the moment someone did clip him a bit - he folded.

S'pose u can call that selling it.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is the target now? Our middles were not good enough with TPJ. Hopefully re-signing Thommo is not our first option. But losing TPJ leaves us in a fkn hole unless we have middles lined up
U overstate what he’s done for us. He’s done nothing. His stats are pathetic. Doesn’t provide leadership. We are losing nothing on the park dw

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Heres the list bro. Good luck. Sort of at James Tamou level now with whats available.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a few have said I think the obvious target is Moeaki Fotuaika. After they have resigned Tino for 1.2 mill and whatever they spend on Fifi, they will not have enough to hold onto him. Moe is not the kind of forward Dessie likes anyway, he likes the stat padders.

Also Dessie will want to resign Foran for some money, so maybe we can take him a year early to clear up some Titan Cap.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is some proper shit left on the market for 2024. Don't be surprised to see names like seyfarth, maclean, brodie jones at our once proud club in 2024
My top three targets:

EDDIE BLACKER

WIREMU GREIG

SIUA WONG

Three other options.

ALEX SEYFARTH - Is solid and honest which something we are lacking. Wouldn’t cost much.

HAUMOLE OLAKAU'ATU - Manly have Salary cap issues. Might be a chance

DANE AUKAFOLAU - What happened to him? Wouldn’t cost much.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My top three targets:

EDDIE BLACKER

WIREMU GREIG

SIUA WONG

Three other options.

ALEX SEYFARTH - Is solid and honest which something we are lacking. Wouldn’t cost much.

HAUMOLE OLAKAU'ATU - Manly have Salary cap issues. Might be a chance

DANE AUKAFOLAU - What happened to him? Wouldn’t cost much.
I really like the look of Wong

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Those wishing this happened a month ago so we could of had a better chance of signing Tino or Haas crack me up

They were never leaving !! … just playing the game and adding a few extra zeros ..

The real story here is who are the Bronco’s prepared to lose, they’ll need to also fight off clubs from offering Mam, Cobbo and Walsh big money soon, they have some genuine young talent at that club, they’ll need to free up money and wont be able to keep them all .. that’s what our recruitment needs to be all over ..

Also would like to know who Gould really flew to the Gold Coast to meet with .. Titans might need to lose one or 2 as well, and as we know Hasler’s brilliant at moving on future stars ..
Bang on!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, Broncos can’t re sign Payne for the biggest deal in Broncos history and not lose players

Titans can’t re sign both Fifta and Tino on massive deals and apparently still have money to get Ben Hunt and not expect to lose players
Have you seen the Bronco’s young prop Xavier Willison play .. he’s a future Tino, has real mongrel, makes 150 metres per game and has a top metre record of 265 ..

Broncos would absolutely hate to lose a young player like that, but I can’t see how they keep him in their current situation ..

Nows the perfect time to feel that kids manager out, throw him some real money and pinch him … if we can’t buy these elite players, go after the next crop while they’re young and still cheap ..

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Only thing is if your a decent middle on contract ...
This is your chance to leave a club a year or so early and chase our $$$ ...