Tpj to retire from nrl

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So this fat, lazy piece of shit had an exit plan this whole time. no wonder he doesn't care about his performances. Time to start only bringing in blokes who really want it and give 100% each week.
Also, who the fuck let Sonny Bill back around the club and in the ears of our players. He can fuck off as well, already dudded the club once time to say goodbye.
Remember when he was questioned in the off-season by journalists walking to training and the response he gave?

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i disagree with this. he has had maybe 2 decent games and had a few other moments plus a few injuries and lots of time on the bench. In a horrible season (and a shitty playing group) i would say king, waddell, preston at least have all been more effective.
Sorry I can not agree that King has been better. He has been so average this season. He was one of our best and safest last season and yes his clearly playing injured this season, but he has really underperformed based on the expectations he gained from last season.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doesn’t seem like Gus’ style to sign forwards on 1 million plus.

Why are people jizzing and gagging for million dollar deals for Haas yet also criticised Hasler for having million dollar forwards?