Tpj to retire from nrl

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing is this doesn't really affect our ability to chase Haas, Fotuaika or anyone for 2025..

TPJ was off contract after next season anyway and wouldn't be re-signed. The only difference this makes in cap space for 2024 and as we've already seen there's no one on the market for next year worth mentioning..
It potentially can if we front load some contracts for next year. It will be painful though if we don’t sign another quality middle immediately though

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasted talent.
Time to spend up big on all the available talent like Haas and umm…
Absolute wasted talent. Big, powerful, could of been anything. Oh well see ya. Go box and take your easy made money with ya. Wish I could get paid that much to underperform and walk cashed up like that haha.

oh wait, then he will get sick of boxing and do more code hopping and come back to the roosters and kill it.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could see it in his first hit up against knights. Absolute pathetic but he was.

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With all due respect, I think he retired a couple of years ago but forgot to tell the rest of us.

Good luck to him. I wish him the best in his next pursuit. I just wish he had made the decision earlier when it may have helped us pick up a big name.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pangai no doubt failed to fully deliver on his untapped potential and natural attributes on his day could change a game but didn’t do it often enough.
Kudos to the guy for stepping away if his heart wasn’t in it rather than going thru the motions and taking the fat pay cheque. He was true to his word and said he would walk away if he didn’t perform. Plenty of others would have kept putting their hand out.
Good luck in the ring and stay the fekk away from SBW.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Memo to Tits players, it's TPJs last game and with no risk of getting suspended. So unless you'd like to have your jaw in 2 pieces, don't try to fuck with TPJ.

Id love to see him go one on one with Tino.
He will probably destroy the opposition and leave us with the "what he could have been" despite us being happy he's gone

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Someone give Alex Walmsley a call for fucks sake. And maybe ask him if he wants to bring Wane along as defence coach..
Big fella injured, John Asiata and his illegal tackles ended his season... I love the big fella but his best days are behind him now

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Wonder f Sele, Watson etc are done deals any chance of snagging one of those back?