No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares anymore, he might have been big but he was undisciplined and stupid most of the time. For every one good thing he did on the field, he fucked up at least three times and cost us several games, good riddance.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox League said not long ago Dolphins chasing TPJ they showed the backpage of tomorrow's Sunday Mail paper in Brisbane

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ is a luxury forward. He won't work in average teams. Just a waste of money for the dolphins.. Roosters and the Panthers should be looking to sign him up . Let the big boys like JFH and Leota lay the platform and let TPJ come off the bench and wreak havoc.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
TPJ is a luxury forward. He won't work in average teams. Just a waste of money for the dolphins.. Roosters and the Panthers should be looking to sign him up . Let the big boys like JFH and Leota lay the platform and let TPJ come off the bench and wreak havoc.
He can't be trusted in tight games though

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reports that he is off to Dolphins seem to be getting more air time.

Wayne off to be NZ coach probs so he'll be leaving the problem in Wolfe's lap for next year.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wayne off to be NZ coach probs so he'll be leaving the problem in Wolfe's lap for next year.
He is currently playing in a broncos feeder team in q-cup. It is only a matter of time before he is back in broncos colours

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wayne missed out on the NZ job.

He's most likely Souths coach next year.

Yeah he's leaving Woolf with a few problems.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He should sign up for netball.

Clearly lacking consistency to be a week in, week out first grader

All the best JANE:tearsofjoy:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind Tpj in our current team. Last year I hated him because his reckless offloads pushed our already weak defences to the limit. Now that we got a bit more starch I’d love to have him back
He’s the reason why our team is how it is today… put him back in and we go back to that shit

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Boxing training obviously too hard for him ,what a dumbfuck
Called it along time ago. As a bloke who’s spent a lot of his life boxing and training. There is no where to hide. The bs he dribbled re no one to answer to bla bla is fucking dribble. Coach’s put you through the wringer if any good. Anyway laughable!

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ is such a lazy player, I can't see the Storm changing his attitude to hard work. Glad he wanted to leave us, deadwood I'm afraid. Such a waste of talent, if only he would put his hand up for hard work.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s the reason why our team is how it is today… put him back in and we go back to that shit
He’s dumb, but he has his moments, and I think our team is good enough defensively to have a bloke like him. But who am I kidding.. he fucked up in origin and they couldn’t cover him