No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard on sports radio the whispers of TPJ back to the broncos are getting stronger & very legit ..

Apparently he has 2 fights in May & March & then will sign on with Bronco’s later in the season ..

They can’t afford his $750k price tag so he’ll come in late season for $250k/300k ..

Not that I care, I believe he’s a loose cannon .. his interview where he said he doesn’t need coaches or halfbacks telling him what to do says it all …. good luck to him ..

Just updating TK on resent rumours …

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard on sports radio the whispers of TPJ back to the broncos are getting stronger & very legit ..

Apparently he has 2 fights in May & March & then will sign on with Bronco’s later in the season ..

They can’t afford his $750k price tag so he’ll come in late season for $250k/300k ..

Not that I care, I believe he’s a loose cannon .. his interview where he said he doesn’t need coaches or halfbacks telling him what to do says it all …. good luck to him ..

Just updating TK on resent rumours …
I know some on here will be like we can’t sue him or whatever because we released him. But the nrl HAS to stop him from playing this year for any club. It would deadset set the contract terminology non existent. Meaning if he was allowed back after being released due to retiring and then playing for anyone this year, ever Tom and his family would break contracts and use TPJ as a example

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
As I’ve said I’ve boxed a lot in my life. Mate was involved with his last fight op.

Pangai is like I expected a spud at boxing. He should have drawn again a decent 40+ year boxer in frank who is no genuine contender to anything.

Pangai has 0
Chance making it in the sport and will flea back to nrl.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know some on here will be like we can’t sue him or whatever because we released him. But the nrl HAS to stop him from playing this year for any club. It would deadset set the contract terminology non existent. Meaning if he was allowed back after being released due to retiring and then playing for anyone this year, ever Tom and his family would break contracts and use TPJ as a example
Contracts mean nothing in NRL,
Always away around them, first homesick now just retire and then go to another club.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
While I agree it is also another view… we didn’t want him on 700k+ to be a flop injured, not wanting to play, toxic environment etc ? We are free of this. He won’t box. He’s already realised he’s a spud with no chance.

Running back to nrl where he can pretend again for a decent contract.

No doubt he will put on some great nrl games but reality is he didn’t want to with us and bluntly his heart wasn’t in it.

He’s realised his size and talent won’t be enough in boxing so he can run back and hide in a sport that he can get away with it in.

As a bloke who’s sparred with some Aussie champs, know a lot of good Aussie boxers this bloke is a fucking fraud and the shit these guys do infuriates me.

Like sbw fighting Botha to change the fucking rounds mid fight as he was being bashed by a washed Botha.

Laughable.

Stick to the footy field ffs.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we didn’t agree to terminate his contract with the clause he can’t play for another NRL club 2024 then they can’t stop him. What they should do is say you were on $750k or thereabouts a season so anyone who signs you has to register a similar contract value with the NRL. Broncos shouldn’t be allowed to sign him for $300k and say it’s an opportunity.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm honestly not bothered that he left. But if he walks into a new contract with anyone else before his deal with us was due to expire the NRL is officially a toothless tiger.

I had a feeling he'd be back sniffing around for a new contract pretty quickly.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry. I’m confused. What’s a TPJ? Never heard of it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's one of a few bulldogs players that I didn't give a shit about em leaving but what was all that crap about not loving league and being forced to play by his parents? Seems like a pea heart and didn't want to stick around in a club that's going through a rebuild so came up with that pathetic excuse.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we didn’t agree to terminate his contract with the clause he can’t play for another NRL club 2024 then they can’t stop him. What they should do is say you were on $750k or thereabouts a season so anyone who signs you has to register a similar contract value with the NRL. Broncos shouldn’t be allowed to sign him for $300k and say it’s an opportunity.
$750k is for a 12 months contract, if he does not sign till May its only for 6 months so about $300k is ok.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We shouldn't even care where he goes. If he left with no payout he's free to do what he pleases with no strings attached to us. Not our business anymore.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why though?? We wanted him gone, if that was the case he wouldn’t have left, and we’d still be stuck with him. It’s a favourable outcome for us

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pangai was a stupid buy...glad he has left...the bloke will destroy broncs premiership aspirations because they already have walsh doing brain explosion stuff on the paddock